Re: Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Post by clubgop » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:01 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:46 am
Haumana wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:23 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:57 am
Defend Nazis? How did you come to that conclusion?
It might be when some bloke teaches his pug to do the Bellamy salute as satire and silly shits like you say he should be in jail for making fun of Nazis and their stolen salute. Are you even aware of the history of that gesture?
Firstly I never said he should be jailed Kathy. I said he would likely be fined and considered it a valid idiot tax to levy.
Secondly it's cute that you think he was prosecuted for mocking Nazis. In fact he was brought to court for refusing to take down a video which contained over 30 repetitions of the grossly offensive question "do you want to gas the Jews"
"to a pug" finish that description stop lying. "To a pug"

Even Mr. Bean has had enough of your faggot shot.

https://news.sky.com/story/rowan-atkins ... s-11468114

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:12 am

Still grossly offensive to the families of those who died in the Holocaust. Did no members of your family die in gas chambers?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:30 am

I would say that it's a tragedy that Cuntgop's lineage wasn't completely wiped out in Nazi death camps IF it wasn't so grossly offensive and unfunny.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:37 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:30 am
I would say that it's a tragedy that Cuntgop's lineage wasn't completely wiped out in Nazi death camps IF it wasn't so grossly offensive and unfunny.
I bet, wiping lineages means no kids for you to fuck. English faggot is going to pretend they dont like nazis because of some virtue signaling of Jewish treatment. Oh please, you're upset they bombed the absolute shit out of you if not for that you could have cucked out to muslims decades earlier. Damn Jews.
Last edited by clubgop on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:41 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:12 am
Still grossly offensive to the families of those who died in the Holocaust. Did no members of your family die in gas chambers?
Yes they did and there were no pugs overseeing affairs. Absurdity being absurd. Why should the offense of my tender fefes be punishable? Why should yours? You that much of a bitch? It's ok, we know you are.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:50 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:46 am
Haumana wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:23 am
Montegriffo wrote:
It might be when some bloke teaches his pug to do the Bellamy salute as satire and silly shits like you say he should be in jail for making fun of Nazis and their stolen salute. Are you even aware of the history of that gesture?
Firstly I never said he should be jailed Kathy. I said he would likely be fined and considered it a valid idiot tax to levy.
Secondly it's cute that you think he was prosecuted for mocking Nazis. In fact he was brought to court for refusing to take down a video which contained over 30 repetitions of the grossly offensive question "do you want to gas the Jews"
Naa, you just rejoiced in the fact that the full weight of the state was foisted upon a guy who made a joke. "do you want to gas the jews" asked of a pug, to annoy his girlfriend no less, is a joke obvious to any normal person who is not employed in a human resource department. Cute is your willingness to take a knee. Keep bobbing on that state knob.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:08 am

All Dankula needed to do was take it down when complaints came flooding in but he chose to double down and enlist the help of convicted criminal Steven Laxley Lennon and take it to court.
A fine for being a dumbarse twat. I have no problems with that.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:24 am

clubgop wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:41 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:12 am
Yes they did and there were no pugs overseeing affairs. Absurdity being absurd. Why should the offense of my tender fefes be punishable? Why should yours? You that much of a bitch? It's ok, we know you are.
My feelings weren't hurt in the slightest. Members of the BritishJewish community deemed it offensive enough to complain to the law about it though.
Take it up with them.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:32 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:08 am
All Dankula needed to do was take it down when complaints came flooding in but he chose to double down and enlist the help of convicted criminal Steven Laxley Lennon and take it to court.
A fine for being a dumbarse twat. I have no problems with that.
All he needed to do.... I find the supplication in your post infinitely more offensive than some dog doing the Bellamy salute. To each their own, I guess.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:35 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:13 pm
To prosecute Dankula they had to defend Nazis. LOL

That really was comedy, when you think about it.

That would be the part where, to convict this guy you'd have to defend the aggrieved party to his joke, and that would be the fucking Nazis.

If I put a yamika on a pug and taught him to dance to Yiddish music, would Nazis be offended everywhere? No. They'd think it hilarious because that would be making fun of Jews. Yet when it was the other way around, you were all for prosecution.

Which is defending the "right" of Nazis to not be offended.

I mean.. Nazis literally went after some Swedish dude for teaching his dog to do the exact same thing. Spielberg (huge Jew) deliberately trained a monkey to give that salute in Indiana Jones because it was hilarious and highly insulting to Nazis. Fuck you for impugning that adorable little Nazi monkey, btw.