The internet takeover thread

Okeefenokee

Re: The internet takeover thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:51 pm

:lol:

Fellas, we are about to go over the edge.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:03 pm

<screencapping nukedog's Gab posts>

:whistle:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Notice the news tag, and see if you can find any opinion.
NEWS
Microsoft Threatens to Stop Hosting Gab, the Worst Social Network, Over Anti-Semitic Threats of Violence

Gab, the Twitter knock-off of choice for the far right, has 48 hours to delete offending content that Microsoft says incites violence. If Gab doesn’t delete the two posts, created by a user of the site, Microsoft says it will suspend its hosting services.
  • Microsoft received a complaint about specific posts on Gab.ai that advocate ‘ritual death by torture’ and the ‘complete eradication’ of all Jews. After an initial review, we have concluded that this content incites violence, is not protected by the First Amendment, and violates Microsoft Azure’s acceptable use policy. Microsoft notified Gab.ai of this substantial concern and advised that it remove this content or respond to Microsoft within 48 hours, or potentially risk suspension of its service on Azure.
https://gizmodo.com/microsoft-threatens ... 1828233264
I hit this nail right on the fucking head.

Gab is lit as hell right now, too.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:08 pm

Yaxley Lennon broke reporting restrictions put in place to ensure a fair trial of the accused, he read out a list of names and attributed false charges to them and he broadcasted that they were guilty before the court had come to a decision. All these charges are contempt of court offences.
He has not been found not guilty of these offences and now faces a retrial.

He was not murdered by Muslims in jail as was predicted.

The right wing US media has misrepresented this case from day one and gullible fools with an agenda continue to lap it up and repeat the distortions.

Now I think I will return to only talking about castles as honest civil debate is once again proved to be impossible...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:04 pm
NEWS
Microsoft Threatens to Stop Hosting Gab, the Worst Social Network, Over Anti-Semitic Threats of Violence

lol damn

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:10 pm

Patrick little @Patrick_little PRO
6 hours ago
I'll delete the posts, but this is a violation of our rights as Americans.

Having to self sensor on @gab for this most likely means the vendors and service providers that gab depends on will force ever more censorship.

Me self censoring these two posts solves no problem in the end.

I may be in the wrong, deleting these posts, but I am making a snap judgement call. @a , we will have no rights until the jews are expelled

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:08 pm
Yaxley Lennon broke reporting restrictions put in place to ensure a fair trial of the accused, he read out a list of names and attributed false charges to them and he broadcasted that they were guilty before the court had come to a decision. All these charges are contempt of court offences.
He has not been found not guilty of these offences and now faces a retrial.

He was not murdered by Muslims in jail as was predicted.

The right wing US media has misrepresented this case from day one and gullible fools with an agenda continue to lap it up and repeat the distortions.

Now I think I will return to only talking about castles as honest civil debate is once again proved to be impossible...
Here's some more lies from this fuckstick

Monty said he wasn't moved to a different prison. He was. He confirmed it once he was released.

Monty said he wasn't moved to a prison with a high muslim population. He was. He confirmed it once he was released.

They moved him from a low muslim population prison to one of the highest in the UK, then they put him in a cell alone across the hall from the prison mosque. The muslims threw shit into his cell every day and told him muslims were on the way to his house to rape his wife.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:29 pm

lol

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:04 pm

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:14 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:41 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:13 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Because criticising the Catholic church for covering up decades of child abuse is not hate speech. Neither is criticising Islamic terrorists for blowing up children.
What constitutes hate speech is accusing whole sections of society of the crimes of a minority of that section.
If I had ever said "all Catholics are pedophiles" that would be hate speech. Saying that we should "send all Muslims home" because some of them listen to hate preachers and attack soldiers with machetes is hate speech.
I have no problem with criticism like that. I criticize the bishops for the same thing.

But in your country, that same kind of criticism leveled at Muslims for harboring racist rape gangs in every English city gets you locked in prison.

Are you really blind to this hypocrisy?
Is there an example of someone being censored for criticizing the imams specifically, rather than All Muslims?
Why is that a distinction?