THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:36 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:33 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:26 am
i dunno i like having the freedom to marry other humans. it's pretty great. feels good man. im sorry the state has monopolized violence and abandoned the 1st and 4th amendments and the rights of business owners to discriminate and all those legitimate concerns but that sounds outside the scope of what i'm advocating. i just want gay people to be gay. and by gay i mean happy. and gay, too. and i want them defending marijuana plants with assault weapons
Marriage is between a man and a woman. You can pretend it means something else...
Sharia law is gonna be awesome, guys.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:37 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:35 am
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:59 am
the moral approval for gay behavior is not mandated by law. feel free to lobby the government to spend your tax money elsewhere if you'd like, i'll be right there with you lobbying against my tax money going to endless war, something i personally find to be immoral

or like fife says get the government out of marriage and don't unequally subsidize human behavior, im ok with that.

i like the nuclear family but if society willingly abandons it then so be it
Bullshit.

That is what gay marriage literally is: the state mandated moral approval of gay behavior: else you are fined, imprisoned, run out of business, or whatever other kind of violence the state can use against you.

"freedom for gays to marry" is literally newspeak. It means that we lose the freedom of conscience, the freedom of association, the freedom of a mother to give her baby up for adoption to a real family that shares in her faith.
... Do catholics no longer run orphanages?
If you abandon your child, what right do you have to determine where they are raised?

Orphans > Abortions? What kind of stance is that??
No, genius. The homosexuals forced them to shut down in some states.
As of June 1, 2011, unmarried heterosexual couples and homosexuals will be able to legally adopt children and become foster parents in the state of Illinois under its new civil unions law. In response to this new law, Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Rockford has announced that it will discontinue adoption and foster care services immediately.

Some believe that the new civil unions law will not effect religious organizations such as the Catholic Church. And some homosexual advocates are claiming that the Church's decision to shut down its adoption and foster care services is a sign of intolerance. But when a bill, SB 1123, was proposed to amend certain language in the law in order to protect religious liberty, the amendment was attacked by homosexual activists and defeated by one vote.
https://www.catholic.org/news/national/ ... p?id=41680

Mike argues for the OPPOSITE of freedom.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:38 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:36 am
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:33 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:26 am
i dunno i like having the freedom to marry other humans. it's pretty great. feels good man. im sorry the state has monopolized violence and abandoned the 1st and 4th amendments and the rights of business owners to discriminate and all those legitimate concerns but that sounds outside the scope of what i'm advocating. i just want gay people to be gay. and by gay i mean happy. and gay, too. and i want them defending marijuana plants with assault weapons
Marriage is between a man and a woman. You can pretend it means something else...
Sharia law is gonna be awesome, guys.

Dictionaries are awesome, guys. Maybe stop redefining words to change laws.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:38 am

Oh, and I forgot to add in the post before..

Note how SubaruFlounder is claiming to stand up for freedom, but he opposes the right of a woman to give her baby up for adoption to a family that shares in her faith.

Think on that.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:40 am

i believe the term you're looking for is "butt buuuddies"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:41 am

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:37 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 am

Bullshit.

That is what gay marriage literally is: the state mandated moral approval of gay behavior: else you are fined, imprisoned, run out of business, or whatever other kind of violence the state can use against you.

"freedom for gays to marry" is literally newspeak. It means that we lose the freedom of conscience, the freedom of association, the freedom of a mother to give her baby up for adoption to a real family that shares in her faith.
If you abandon your child, what right do you have to determine where they are raised?

As of June 1, 2011, unmarried heterosexual couples and homosexuals will be able to legally adopt children and become foster parents in the state of Illinois under its new civil unions law. In response to this new law, Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Rockford has announced that it will discontinue adoption and foster care services immediately.

Some believe that the new civil unions law will not effect religious organizations such as the Catholic Church. And some homosexual advocates are claiming that the Church's decision to shut down its adoption and foster care services is a sign of intolerance. But when a bill, SB 1123, was proposed to amend certain language in the law in order to protect religious liberty, the amendment was attacked by homosexual activists and defeated by one vote.

Soo... The state of Illinois legalized something like gay marriage, which enables gays to adopt. Rather than actually find a good home for their orphans, the Catholics shut the whole thing down. Therefore, they were "forced to stop by the gays".

I don't think I have anything to respond to that with.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:42 am

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:38 am
Oh, and I forgot to add in the post before..

Note how SubaruFlounder is claiming to stand up for freedom, but he opposes the right of a woman to give her baby up for adoption to a family that shares in her faith.

Think on that.
seems like a fair question
can the mother personally choose who the adoptive parents are for herself? for instance say she goes online and finds a couple and everyone agrees, is that prevented?

or is it her freedom to demand the government find a suitable home according to whatever religious group she belongs to for the child she is giving up?
Last edited by pineapplemike on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:44 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:41 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Soo... The state of Illinois legalized something like gay marriage, which enables gays to adopt. Rather than actually find a good home for their orphans, the Catholics shut the whole thing down. Therefore, they were "forced to stop by the gays".

That's freedom, everybody! FREEEEDOMMM!!

To take away everybody else's freedom anyway. LOL. You don't have the freedom to give your baby up for adoption to a family who shares your faith. You don't have the freedom to not participate in a sacriligious ceremony. Nope. Do that stuff now and you get shut down, fined, and in some states you go to prison.

Don't get me started on that sweet FREEDOOMM! in California of degenerates to take custody of children away from parents so they can abuse those children with hormone therapy.

Fuck yeah. Freedom.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:48 am

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:44 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:41 am

That's freedom, everybody! FREEEEDOMMM!!

To take away everybody else's freedom anyway. LOL. You don't have the freedom to give your baby up for adoption to a family who shares your faith. You don't have the freedom to not participate in a sacriligious ceremony. Nope. Do that stuff now and you get shut down, fined, and in some states you go to prison.

Don't get me started on that sweet FREEDOOMM! in California of degenerates to take custody of children away from parents so they can abuse those children with hormone therapy.

Fuck yeah. Freedom.
Seems you have nothing either. Nobody forced the Catholics to stop sheltering orphans. They shit themselves down, abandoning the children, rather than accept that they could find a home for them in an environment that they didn’t agree with.

Dogma > Children. Same as they ever were.

The only “freedom” that they lost was the right to restrict where those kids went.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:48 am

You all really need to read up on the Spanish Civil War. That is where you are trying to take this. It will end worse for you than it did for your leftist comrades in Spain too.