THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:25 am

Are you seriously asking what the consequences of normalizing degeneracy are?

California is voting on a law that would allow the state to administer puberty blockers and sex change surgeries on children against the consent of the parents.

Multiple major publications have published articles calling for the normalization of pedophilia.

This is exactly what was predicted by the people who fought against the normalization of degeneracy. People like you, who argued it was only about bringing more freedom to more people, swore day and night that it would never spread to children, and yet, that's exactly what happened.

There's no excuse for pretending you don't know what the consequences are. We're all watching it happen.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:42 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:25 am
not exactly kathy newman, im asking what freedoms are directly lost by allowing gay people the same privileges that married couples enjoy. if you want to suggest gay marriage was a normalization gateway drug to the child pedo hormone blocker stuff then i can entertain that, but supporting gay marriage does not imply support for any child pedo hormone blocker stuff you mentioned. outlawing consensual human relationships is fucked and i'm content with my position that i want gay married couples defending their marijuana plants with assault weapons.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:44 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:42 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
not exactly kathy newman, im asking what freedoms are directly lost by allowing gay people the same privileges that married couples enjoy. if you want to suggest gay marriage was a normalization gateway drug to the child pedo hormone blocker stuff then i can entertain that, but supporting gay marriage does not imply support for any child pedo hormone blocker stuff you mentioned. outlawing consensual human relationships is fucked and i'm content with my position that i want gay married couples defending their marijuana plants with assault weapons.
Those freedoms have already been illustrated and you chose to ignore them.

Marriage is a union between a man and woman is meant to protect the fundamental building block of society: the human family. Redefining marriage as some arbitrary contract between any number of people is fucking ridiculous on the face of it, and doing it because you want the privileges and rights we afford to human families for the purpose of encouraging children being raised in stable families is indefensible.

We grant rights to married couples because we want to protect children. Marriage is not about you. It's about the children.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:48 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:42 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
You're pretending as though they can be separated.

They're the same thing.

It would be like saying you were okay with legalizing armed robbery, but not murder.

Crime is crime.

Immorality is immorality.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:55 am

What's the logical justification for including the state as a party to any marriage, of whatever form?

Seems that three-party contract hasn't worked out so well for some of us.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:59 am

the moral approval for gay behavior is not mandated by law. feel free to lobby the government to spend your tax money elsewhere if you'd like, i'll be right there with you lobbying against my tax money going to endless war, something i personally find to be immoral

or like fife says get the government out of marriage and don't unequally subsidize human behavior, im ok with that.

i like the nuclear family but if society willingly abandons it then so be it

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:59 am
the moral approval for gay behavior is not mandated by law. feel free to lobby the government to spend your tax money elsewhere if you'd like, i'll be right there with you lobbying against my tax money going to endless war, something i personally find to be immoral

or like fife says get the government out of marriage and don't unequally subsidize human behavior, im ok with that.

Bullshit.

That is what gay marriage literally is: the state mandated moral approval of gay behavior: else you are fined, imprisoned, run out of business, or whatever other kind of violence the state can use against you.

"freedom for gays to marry" is literally newspeak. It means that we lose the freedom of conscience, the freedom of association, the freedom of a mother to give her baby up for adoption to a real family that shares in her faith.

Hello? McFly! You are arguing for the opposite of freedom.

Freedom is the right of two dudes to fuck each other without being arrested. It's the right of two women to live together without the state coming in and breaking them up. They already have that freedom! This fight was over a long time ago. Move on and stop trying to destroy actual freedom. Thanks.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:26 am

i dunno i like having the freedom to marry other humans. it's pretty great. feels good man. im sorry the state has monopolized violence and abandoned the 1st and 4th amendments and the rights of business owners to discriminate and all those legitimate concerns but that sounds outside the scope of what i'm advocating. i just want gay people to be gay. and by gay i mean happy. and gay, too. and i want them defending marijuana plants with assault weapons

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:33 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:26 am
i dunno i like having the freedom to marry other humans. it's pretty great. feels good man. im sorry the state has monopolized violence and abandoned the 1st and 4th amendments and the rights of business owners to discriminate and all those legitimate concerns but that sounds outside the scope of what i'm advocating. i just want gay people to be gay. and by gay i mean happy. and gay, too. and i want them defending marijuana plants with assault weapons
Marriage is between a man and a woman. You can pretend it means something else, just as you can pretend Bruce Jenner is really a woman. But it's all so much moonshine.

And it's not "freedom". It's the loss of freedom. As has been explained repeatedly and you refuse to even acknowledge the absolutely legion amount of examples that this is the case.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:35 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:59 am

Bullshit.

That is what gay marriage literally is: the state mandated moral approval of gay behavior: else you are fined, imprisoned, run out of business, or whatever other kind of violence the state can use against you.

"freedom for gays to marry" is literally newspeak. It means that we lose the freedom of conscience, the freedom of association, the freedom of a mother to give her baby up for adoption to a real family that shares in her faith.
... Do catholics no longer run orphanages?
If you abandon your child, what right do you have to determine where they are raised?

Orphans > Abortions? What kind of stance is that??
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0