The internet takeover thread

Hastur

Re: The internet takeover thread

Post by Hastur » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:47 am

SubhumanFarmer must live in some altenative dimension. :think:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:32 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:31 pm
So does a private company have the right to withdraw services to whoever it wants or not?
Now bake my goddamn cake...
When posing this question to a liberal the answer always depends on who the target is. Refuse service to a guy wearing a MAGA hat or Sarah Sanders, then its fine, even celebrated. Refuse service to a transgender or gay couple it's a hate crime. What's your answer your own question?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:37 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:32 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:31 pm
So does a private company have the right to withdraw services to whoever it wants or not?
Now bake my goddamn cake...
When posing this question to a liberal the answer always depends on who the target is. Refuse service to a guy wearing a MAGA hat or Sarah Sanders, then its fine, even celebrated. Refuse service to a transgender or gay couple it's a hate crime. What's your answer your own question?

His answer doesn't matter - he's a leftist - the enemy of liberty. There's no point in asking him except for entertainment.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:00 am

clubgop wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:30 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:12 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:48 am
You failed to answer the question.
Does a business have the right to refuse service or not?

Unless it refuses on grounds of race, sex, religion or sexual preference it can refuse service to anyone, especially when it considers that person to be damaging their brand.
It's a public utility with government oversite. Free Speech must be upheld. This is not about a mom and pop cake shop in one town. They are a regulated under US Law on the conduct and organization of business corporations, which are required to promote fair competition and access for the benefit of consumers. Furthermore, the US Government utilizes these digital communication giants.

When they are almost solely censoring the free speech of a certain group it falls under illegal restrictive practices. More or less they are telling niggers they can't eat at the counter, it's only for elite whites.

So, NO, I don't believe this type of Censorship is Legal, nor should it be allowed.
Now see, you are wrong here. They are not ISP'S, they are not monopolies, you can live a good life, let's be honest probably a better life without it. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, spotify the whole thing arent and will never be utilities. Utilities dont require other utilities to be useful. I need electricity, and an ISP and I may not have a choice in that arena, they are utilities, but what computer I buy and what websites I visit are a choice. They are not utilities.
If they succeed in shutting our voices out of social media, we will likely never again defeat globalists and leftists in an upset election as happened in 2016.

This is a battle over access to the normies. Lose access to them to sway them and you lose, period.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:00 am
clubgop wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:30 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:12 am

It's a public utility with government oversite. Free Speech must be upheld. This is not about a mom and pop cake shop in one town. They are a regulated under US Law on the conduct and organization of business corporations, which are required to promote fair competition and access for the benefit of consumers. Furthermore, the US Government utilizes these digital communication giants.

When they are almost solely censoring the free speech of a certain group it falls under illegal restrictive practices. More or less they are telling niggers they can't eat at the counter, it's only for elite whites.

So, NO, I don't believe this type of Censorship is Legal, nor should it be allowed.
Now see, you are wrong here. They are not ISP'S, they are not monopolies, you can live a good life, let's be honest probably a better life without it. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, spotify the whole thing arent and will never be utilities. Utilities dont require other utilities to be useful. I need electricity, and an ISP and I may not have a choice in that arena, they are utilities, but what computer I buy and what websites I visit are a choice. They are not utilities.
If they succeed in shutting our voices out of social media, we will likely never again defeat globalists and leftists in an upset election as happened in 2016.

This is a battle over access to the normies. Lose access to them to sway them and you lose, period.
The normies are moving on or out. This isn't the only game in town. Facebook, Twitter are dying, slowly, in fits and starts but they are dying. And as I said this opens a shitstorm of never ending complaints and bitches like Monty that will never be quelled until they destroy the forum or they are told to fuck off.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:56 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:00 am

It has been an uphill battle for a while now. On the positive side, the normies are beginning to see what a sham the news networks are. On the negative, the liberals control most of the social media sites and apps. Conservatives (or whatever you want to call those opposed to the crazed left) always had the internet as a way to get their message out. You are correct that if that outlet gets shut down or severely restricted you're looking at third world country style control.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:23 am

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:33 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:16 am
Dang, Monte rises up and lays a smack down. Trumpsters are in confused disorder.
Oh yeah, I particularly liked how Alex Jones is ISIS :roll:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:02 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:33 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:16 am
Dang, Monte rises up and lays a smack down. Trumpsters are in confused disorder.
Oh yeah, I particularly liked how Alex Jones is ISIS :roll:
No Kathy, I didn't say that.
I just pointed out that no one is bitching about ISIS videos being removed (which they should be removed) but you are all getting your knickers in a twist about Infowars being taken off by private companies (which is their right)
Now where's my cake bitch...?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:06 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:41 am
The codes of decency/conduct which all these companies claim he has fallen short of.
Alex Jones has declared war on the establishment, do you think they are going to carry on allowing him to use their weapons to spread his lies?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fucking slave you are.

he declared war on the establishment. fetch my smelling salts
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751