THE ERA OF TRUMP

The Conservative

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:28 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:16 am
TC, fuck off. You really are retarded. I wasn't even speaking to you. I don't feel like chasing your asinine posts down to the bottom of Mount Doom. I was addressing another poster.

I honestly don't like you and don't want to converse with you at all. I am actually kind of pissed people drew you back here.
What, angry an Assie has a better life than you?

And don’t worry, you got an estrogen fill Mt. Doom for you to climb all on your own.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:37 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:26 am
So you have no argument here. You are just in attack mode.

Well, to come right back at you with this, I am going to come to the defense of men who are totally ruined when you say things like "he should have found a better breeder", or when you blame him for his "poor life choices" when the reality is that he was unjustly destroyed by a corrupt court system driven by cultural Marxist ideology.

You were the one who went into attack mode right out of the gate, gloating about how you have yours and all these people who are ruined deserve it because they are inferior to you.

Until that day your wife decides to throw you under the bus and you are sitting there wondering why this happened to you when for all this time you were a good boy who always defended women and constantly attacked any man who dared defend the very system that ruined you.
Wait, are you talking me or to TC now? He was the one that made the statement about he wrong breeder, dumbass. I commented on the 70 year old woman who couldn't pay her mortgage.

So you came right back at me with something I never said, followed up with a position I never took. :lol:

There can be no good faith discussion with you if you are going to stay in rage mode over things I never said. Seriously, calm down, re-read what was said and don't read more into things than what is there. Maybe then a civil discussion can resume.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:39 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:37 am

Well, to come right back at you with this, I am going to come to the defense of men who are totally ruined when you say things like "he should have found a better breeder", or when you blame him for his "poor life choices" when the reality is that he was unjustly destroyed by a corrupt court system driven by cultural Marxist ideology.

You were the one who went into attack mode right out of the gate, gloating about how you have yours and all these people who are ruined deserve it because they are inferior to you.

Until that day your wife decides to throw you under the bus and you are sitting there wondering why this happened to you when for all this time you were a good boy who always defended women and constantly attacked any man who dared defend the very system that ruined you.
Wait, are you talking me or to TC now? He was the one that made the statement about he wrong breeder, dumbass. I commented on the 70 year old woman who couldn't pay her mortgage.

So you came right back at me with something I never said, followed up with a position I never took. :lol:

There can be no good faith discussion with you if you are going to stay in rage mode over things I never said. Seriously, calm down, re-read what was said and don't read more into things than what is there. Maybe then a civil discussion can resume.
Good luck. Roid Boy doesn’t know civil when it comes to talking about women except when he’s trying to bed an elf.
#NotOneRedCent

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:41 am

And now for something completely different . . .

You can always count on the neocons in Congress to ignore reality, ignore evidence, and ignore common sense in their endless drive to get us involved in another war. Last week, for example, Senators John McCain (R-AZ), Lindsey Graham (R-NC), Bob Menendez (D-NJ), and others joined up to introduce what Senator Graham called “the sanctions bill from hell,” aimed at applying “crushing” sanctions on Russia.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/fe ... on-russia/

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:50 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:41 am
And now for something completely different . . .

You can always count on the neocons in Congress to ignore reality, ignore evidence, and ignore common sense in their endless drive to get us involved in another war. Last week, for example, Senators John McCain (R-AZ), Lindsey Graham (R-NC), Bob Menendez (D-NJ), and others joined up to introduce what Senator Graham called “the sanctions bill from hell,” aimed at applying “crushing” sanctions on Russia.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/fe ... on-russia/
Forgot this part hmm?
Sen Ben Cardin (D-MD) warns that the bill must be passed to strengthen our resolve against “Vladimir Putin’s pattern of corroding democratic institutions and values around the world, a direct and growing threat to US national security.”
Also, time to leave Ron Paul where he belongs, in a retirement home.

Russia is going to lose this "war" it has no financial leg to stand upon, and they don't like it.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:01 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:27 am
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:14 am
How about this:

Instead of insulting people and refusing to debate in good faith, why not provide an argument as to why you think women should be beyond criticism.
This from the guy who just called me a clown and told TC he is retarded and doesn't like him. :lol:

I don't think women in general are beyond criticism. If that's how you take the rejection of your "all women are the devil" arguments then you're never going to get any good faith discussions from anyone.
You obviously do think they are beyond criticism. You attack people who criticize them. Don't be ridiculous. You are like one of those purple-haired faggots banging pots and pans at some event because they don't want people to express an opinion you don't like.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:03 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:37 am

YOU.

I couldn't care less what TC's barely-functioning intellect cobbles together as a thought.

I am not in rage mode. I am directly attacking your position that women are beyond criticism. I am attacking your position of complaining about Marxist solutions to problems when you are wholly invested in defending the perpetuation of those problems. At least the Marxists have solutions. You don't want to solve them. Have you considered that??

Most of the shit going wrong in our society right now comes down to bad behavior on the part of women and complicity/cooperation from men like you.

You are no different than people who scream racist when somebody attempts to discuss the problems in black communities. If somebody criticizes black people, the Marxist screams racist. If somebody criticizes women, the Marxist screams misogynist. If somebody criticizes women, YOU scream misogynist. :think:

Do you have an argument or not? Stop behaving like the pots and pans guy chanting MISOGYNIST!!!! because you know you can't intellectually defend this shit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:11 am

If we are going to reverse this slide into collapse, we have to protect the human family. To protect the human family means we have to accept that women have behaved really, really badly in the past forty years, and they are getting ever worse by the year. The more men defend them without justification, and the more men try to police other men who dare to speak out about this, the more empowered women become to fuck up our society.

And it's not about hating women. If men had these special rights and privileges, we'd be fucking everything up too. You can disabuse yourself of the notion that criticizing this is tantamount to "hating women". This notion is really so ridiculous I feel like our entire species fell a notch that this has to be explained.

Step one is going after men like you who try to shut the rest of us down if we push back against this. You enable this behavior. You enable the destruction of families and ruining of childhoods when you baselessly attack men who ever bring this shit up. Nobody is beyond criticism. Nobody.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:18 am

All I can think about when you are ranting...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:19 am

:roll:

I am the only one actually presenting an argument here.