THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:11 am

Yep. Great argument.

If you don't adopt this aspect of cultural marxism, then you are gay and you hate women. That's a winner right there. :roll:

Fucking clown.

You can shut right the fuck about your complaints about BLM burning down cities, drug abusers proliferating, welfare creep, etc., since pretty much all of the increase in those things stems from single motherhood.

And you can also shut right the fuck about why so many people are bankrupted and have no retirement, since one of the big reasons for this in the case of men is divorce.

Don't come at me with your asinine conservatism and complaints about what leftists want to do to solve these problems when you are committed to creating those problems, and actively insult and try to shut down anybody who dares even speak of them.

You literally are engaging in cultural marxism right now.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:14 am

How about this:

Instead of insulting people and refusing to debate in good faith, why not provide an argument as to why you think women should be beyond criticism.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:15 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:11 am
Yep. Great argument.

If you don't adopt this aspect of cultural marxism, then you are gay and you hate women. That's a winner right there. :roll:

Fucking clown.

You can shut right the fuck about your complaints about BLM burning down cities, drug abusers proliferating, welfare creep, etc., since pretty much all of the increase in those things stems from single motherhood.

And you can also shut right the fuck about why so many people are bankrupted and have no retirement, since one of the big reasons for this in the case of men is divorce.

Don't come at me with your asinine conservatism and complaints about what leftists want to do to solve these problems when you are committed to creating those problems, and actively insult and try to shut down anybody who dares even speak of them.
What, like being married, and loving family and having a generally good and happy life?

Remember, six figure income, working on a book and generally doing ok.

Just because you fucked up, don’t try calling us out on your failures.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:16 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:14 am
How about this:

Instead of insulting people and refusing to debate in good faith, why not provide an argument as to why you think women should be beyond criticism.
Kettle calling the fucking pot black.

Ladies first.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:16 am

TC, fuck off. You really are retarded. I wasn't even speaking to you. I don't feel like chasing your asinine posts down to the bottom of Mount Doom. I was addressing another poster.

I honestly don't like you and don't want to converse with you at all. I am actually kind of pissed people drew you back here.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:17 am

How about this:

I would also add: how are we going to be able to solve anything when we hold even one group of people beyond all criticism? Do you not realize the welfare state is almost entirely designed to help women, and that women are the primary beneficiaries of it? Have you not seen the statistics for the contribution single motherhood makes to crime, drug abuse, poor life outcomes?

How are you going to constantly bitch about men becoming weak, not wanting to compete, etc., when this shit is a response to being raised by single mothers, taught by feminist school teachers, and having to constantly conform to irrational demands in all spheres of life?

What even is the point to fighting against any particular solution to massive social dysfunction when you are totally invested in creating that dysfunction and spend just as much time trying to shut down anybody who wants to correct the primary problem in the first place?

I just don't get it.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:21 am

Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:57 pm
All of your wives are operating with the assumption they can go to court at any time to win cash and prizes by enslaving you. Most of them intellectually know it's wrong. Almost no women do a God damned thing to reverse the injustice. Pretty much all women are capable of this, just as pretty much most of you would be capable of it if you had those special rights.
I am going to come to the defense of my wife when you say shit like "All of your wives are operating with the assumption they can go to court at any time to win cash and prizes by enslaving you". You bring that kind of insulting crap here and then get all bent out of shape when we don't all join in on your he-man woman haters club. I'm a cultural Marxist because I don't think my wife is plotting against me and just waiting to cash in.

Does is happen at times that women use men and the courts screw the men over? My problem with you is that you present it as a given for all relationships, it's just a matter of time.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:26 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:21 am
Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:57 pm
All of your wives are operating with the assumption they can go to court at any time to win cash and prizes by enslaving you. Most of them intellectually know it's wrong. Almost no women do a God damned thing to reverse the injustice. Pretty much all women are capable of this, just as pretty much most of you would be capable of it if you had those special rights.
I am going to come to the defense of my wife when you say shit like "All of your wives are operating with the assumption they can go to court at any time to win cash and prizes by enslaving you". You bring that kind of insulting crap here and then get all bent out of shape when we don't all join in on your he-man woman haters club. I'm a cultural Marxist because I don't think my wife is plotting against me and just waiting to cash in.

Does is happen at times that women use men and the courts screw the men over? My problem with you is that you present it as a given for all relationships, it's just a matter of time.
So you have no argument here. You are just in attack mode.

Well, to come right back at you with this, I am going to come to the defense of men who are totally ruined when you say things like "he should have found a better breeder", or when you blame him for his "poor life choices" when the reality is that he was unjustly destroyed by a corrupt court system driven by cultural Marxist ideology.

You were the one who went into attack mode right out of the gate, gloating about how you have yours and all these people who are ruined deserve it because they are inferior to you.

Until that day your wife decides to throw you under the bus and you are sitting there wondering why this happened to you when for all this time you were a good boy who always defended women and constantly attacked any man who dared defend the very system that ruined you.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:26 am

How about this:

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:27 am

How about this:

This from the guy who just called me a clown and told TC he is retarded and doesn't like him. :lol:

I don't think women in general are beyond criticism. If that's how you take the rejection of your "all women are the devil" arguments then you're never going to get any good faith discussions from anyone.