Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:21 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:24 pm
clubgop wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:20 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:42 pm
Facebook blocked this video because they are bias bitches and dirty dick defends it.
It was a very tame video.
Oh I know, I watched it. It is because of the scenes of genocide in Cambodia. This is gonna be Barbara Streisand effect.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:10 pm
So if you dare to speak up about having your children stolen from you you are a faggot. Got it. Whatever, dude.
It's that you bring this up every other day. Everyone who been here more than a month has heard your rant on how females are evil numerous times. I just figured the reason you keep repeating it is that this is really code asking for a man. It's your cry for (man) help.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:01 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:25 pm
Facebook has reportedly blocked a California congressional candidate's campaign from using a video as an ad on the social media platform because they deemed it "shocking, disrespectful or sensational."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34127/el ... n-saavedra
Shocking, disrespectful and sensational is what most news networks live on. Same goes for a lot of FB posts I've seen that have never been forcibly removed. FB is quickly becoming irrelevant anyways. Our kids stopped using it years ago. It's the social media for old people, soon to be just liberal old people.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:02 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:55 am
So if you dare to speak up about having your children stolen from you you are a faggot. Got it. Whatever, dude.
It's that you bring this up every other day. Everyone who been here more than a month has heard your rant on how females are evil numerous times. I just figured the reason you keep repeating it is that this is really code asking for a man. It's your cry for (man) help.
At least I’m not the only one that seems to think he’s a woman hater.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:06 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:02 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:55 am
At least I’m not the only one that seems to think he’s a woman hater.

Women = Time * Money
Money = Time
Women = Money^2
Money = Sqrt(Evil)
Women = (Sqrt(Evil))^2
Women = Evil

:shifty: :whistle:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:48 am

This is such bullshit.

I criticise both, but you blue-pilled cucks go into Captain Save-a-Hoe mode whenever anybody criticises women.

We were discussing the reasons why so many people are economically ruined. Well, news flash, one of the top reasons for this is divorce. If we are not even allowed to speak of one of the biggest reasons so many men have no retirement without being accused of "hating women", then there is no turning this ship around.

I am sick and tired of political correctness. You are engaging in it right now. There are no groups of people exempt from criticism! Fuck you!

You are no Goddamned different than cultural Marxists here. Fuck, you are engaging in cultural Marxism right now! Hello? Do you compute that? If we cannot criticise a group of people doing seriously fucked up shit, then we are not going to be able to fix a damned thing.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:54 am

I mean.. Holy fucking shit, guys. You are quite happy to criticize leftists for taxing the shit out of you so they can hand out needles that create an HIV minefield on the sidewalks.

But you have an industry run by Democrats that destroy families, alienate children from fathers, enslave fathers, and that results in the lion's share of all this additional crime and drug abuse in the first place.

Yet if anybody dares say anything about that you insult them by accusing them of hating women and wanting to be gay.

Just think about how absolutely fucking retarded that is.

I submit to you that you might as well just adopt full cultural Marxism. You obviously are invested in it to some extent. Most of these problems come from the attack on the human family. If you are invested in protecting this shit, then you already joined their side. There is no point in attacking the Marxist solutions to the problems they create when you are also committed to creating those problems.

And you already adopted the policy if setting one group beyond criticism. You might as well just fucking be done with it and embrace the whole program at that point.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:06 am

Go jerk off to some Richard Simmons and come back when you've calmed down. 8-)

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:10 am

And all I got on this is that he’s been popping too many roid pills.

Good lord, someone needs to see a psychiatrist...or get laid.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:11 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:06 am
Go jerk off to some Richard Simmons and come back when you've calmed down. 8-)
Pfft, more like Road House.
#NotOneRedCent