Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by clubgop » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:30 am

BjornP wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:53 am
clubgop wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:05 am
BjornP wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:33 am
Oh, I am definitiely more Hitler than Hitler.. not worried about our embassies, tho. When people want to burn them down, they tend to trample themselves to death instead.
Kinda like you are doing on behalf of dirty dick. :snooty:
Yeah, tbh, I think SbF is 100% more ignorant than anyone around here. Guy's allergic to doing a bare minimum of research on multiple issues. He's not alone in that, alot of you are like him, but the scale of him being wrong is bigger.

However, he is also subject to ridiculous guilt by association bullshit and just outright bullshit "because they do it too."
1. Not me man. I watched Borgen in an attempt to get more material on you, I got nothing.

2. I guess if one is to be a dunce better be an amiable dunce.

3. Welcome to America and he deserves every bit of it.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:37 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:54 pm
clubgop wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:46 pm
The ISIS supporter doesn't hate nuke but hates the jew who calls him out on his true identity, Imagine our collective shock.
You call yourself whatever you want. You’re just a troll, to me.
A troll calling someone else a troll, now that's amusing.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:13 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:34 pm
I haven’t moved anything. Just saying that you’ll notice it most, when you’re buying the most extra plastic junk.

Made in Murica, for double the price, of course.
Most plastic junk is made in China or Taiwan. You're saying that by Christmas all that manufactured crap is going to suddenly be made in America. You can't even get your talking points together in way that makes any sense.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:15 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:13 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
I haven’t moved anything. Just saying that you’ll notice it most, when you’re buying the most extra plastic junk.

Most plastic junk is made in China or Taiwan. You're saying that by Christmas all that manufactured crap is going to suddenly be made in America. You can't even get your talking points together in way that makes any sense.
Trolls are going to troll.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:49 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Yes, most of the stuff bought during Christmas is currently made overseas, in the places that we're now slapping tariffs on. That means that it will be much more expensive.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:04 am

BjornP wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:53 am
clubgop wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:05 am
BjornP wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:33 am
Oh, I am definitiely more Hitler than Hitler.. not worried about our embassies, tho. When people want to burn them down, they tend to trample themselves to death instead.
Kinda like you are doing on behalf of dirty dick. :snooty:
Yeah, tbh, I think SbF is 100% more ignorant than anyone around here. Guy's allergic to doing a bare minimum of research on multiple issues. He's not alone in that, alot of you are like him, but the scale of him being wrong is bigger.

However, he is also subject to ridiculous guilt by association bullshit and just outright bullshit "because they do it too." And alot of times, after being corrected by evidence, he'll cheerfully shrug and go "huh, guess I was wrong". I do respect him for that, he's like Carlus and Nuke in that regard. Neither get angry at the prospect of being proved wrong.
Thanks... I guess? :lol:

Not sure why I stand out so much around here. I do post more than most, in my spare moments, but I've gotten quite a bit of hate from the righties (means I'm doing something right). This place is kind of a lifeline to the 'real world' when I'm managing things at home. I get a lot of my news and analysis of things here.

I think the 'wrongness' has to do with my style of communication. I like to propose an idea, then hear the counter-points, in order to learn from it. I have no problem arguing the 'wrong' side of an issue, because I'm learning from the responses. That seems to drive some people batty around here, when they're making Grand Declarations of Virtue etc.

The difference is that I don't come here to convince anyone of anything - I don't care what you think about things, and nothing I say will change it. I'm more interested in hearing different viewpoints.

I do love mocking dogmatic views, though. It's a lifelong guilty pleasure.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:10 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:49 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Yes, most of the stuff bought during Christmas is currently made overseas, in the places that we're now slapping tariffs on. That means that it will be much more expensive.
But not "Made in Murica" like you said.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:13 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:04 am
Not sure why I stand out so much around here.
Sure you don't. :roll:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:13 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:49 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Which means... The US infrastructure has a chance to rebuild and compete...

There are thousands of companies willing to compete if given the chance. Trump has given them that chance.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:16 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:04 am
I don't care what you think about things, and nothing I say will change it. I'm more interested in hearing different viewpoints.
SF - I don't care what you think, but please tell me so I can learn from it. :?