SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:38 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:23 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:01 pm
Get back in your van. :lol:
That right there is exhibit A why your ass keeps losing.

Texan gets hit with an unforeseen event. Loses his home. Loses his family.

Rather than going on the democratic dole, the Texan keeps working while living in his van, even though it gets broken into every other week.

Texan works his way through the job market to a better job. Saves up enough to move out of his van and into a proper bed under a roof.

Texan makes one remark about the Texas oil market, and your sorry coward ass tells him to get back in his van.

You're a real sorry piece of shit.
Quite a narrative there.

I was actually joking that Nuke is FAR too knowledgeable about the oil market for a vagrant. I suspect that his real life is very different from the ‘van-dwelling nazi’ that we’re familiar with.

Nuke say smart stuff. He funny. Me no hate Nuke.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:46 pm

The ISIS supporter doesn't hate nuke but hates the jew who calls him out on his true identity, Imagine our collective shock.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:53 pm

Aww clubby, don't be jealous that an anti-semite is more likeable than you...after all, you make up for it by owning the world media, international finance, US foreign policy and having subterrenean dance club orgies with the mole people.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:54 pm

clubgop wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:46 pm
The ISIS supporter doesn't hate nuke but hates the jew who calls him out on his true identity, Imagine our collective shock.
You call yourself whatever you want. You’re just a troll, to me.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:03 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:54 pm
clubgop wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:46 pm
You call yourself whatever you want. You’re just a troll, to me.
Is this soldiers boxing we were promised cause :sleeping-yellow:

Is troll the new nuance? That newspeak you try to pull whenever you are pwned as a last ditch effort to pull out of your death spiral. Like that Plan B pill you bought for your baby mama that shit doesn't work either when your dirty dick requires more antibiotics than drinking Cleavland tap water.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:12 am

BjornP wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:53 pm
Aww clubby, don't be jealous that an anti-semite is more likeable than you...after all, you make up for it by owning the world media, international finance, US foreign policy and having subterrenean dance club orgies with the mole people.
Wait, in comparison to you Nuke is the antisemite? Why do you try to Bonnie Tyler for dirty dick all the time? He was real pissed at you and attacked your embassy.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:33 am

Oh, I am definitiely more Hitler than Hitler.. not worried about our embassies, tho. When people want to burn them down, they tend to trample themselves to death instead.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:05 am

BjornP wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:33 am
Oh, I am definitiely more Hitler than Hitler.. not worried about our embassies, tho. When people want to burn them down, they tend to trample themselves to death instead.
Kinda like you are doing on behalf of dirty dick. :snooty:

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:31 am

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:53 am

clubgop wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:05 am
BjornP wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:33 am
Kinda like you are doing on behalf of dirty dick. :snooty:
Yeah, tbh, I think SbF is 100% more ignorant than anyone around here. Guy's allergic to doing a bare minimum of research on multiple issues. He's not alone in that, alot of you are like him, but the scale of him being wrong is bigger.

However, he is also subject to ridiculous guilt by association bullshit and just outright bullshit "because they do it too." And alot of times, after being corrected by evidence, he'll cheerfully shrug and go "huh, guess I was wrong". I do respect him for that, he's like Carlus and Nuke in that regard. Neither get angry at the prospect of being proved wrong.