Europe, Boring Until it's Not

BjornP

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by BjornP » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:22 am
I did a little searching, it appears the policy is from 2016. There was some back and forth between Norway and Sweden on it.

Not sure where it stands now.
The Swedish immigration apparantly didn't collapse... or at least I haven't been able to find any Norwegian stories saying Solberg thinks so. As for how the Swedish immigration debate's gone since then:

https://www.thelocal.se/20180626/in-dep ... ion-debate

Hastur would be better at determining if that's an accurate assesssment of a change in how Swedes talk about immigration. Hopefully the wildfires raging through Sweden atm, have avoided his part of the country.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:30 am

I'm on a yacht out in the Stockholm archipelago at the moment. No refugees or forest fires in sight. A huge lack of fresh water and a general prohibition on fires that means we can't use the grill are our main concerns.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:28 am

Good to hear. About the not being/living too close to any of the burning areas, not the grill ban. That part sucks, of course.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:50 am

UK police arrested the three men who doused an infant with acid.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/0 ... y-england/

No mention of names and background, which means only one thing: any Englishman who dares speak about Muslim violence in England with respect to this attack on an infant gets locked in a rape cage with jihadis.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:59 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:50 am
UK police arrested the three men who doused an infant with acid.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/0 ... y-england/

No mention of names and background, which means only one thing: any Englishman who dares speak about Muslim violence in England with respect to this attack on an infant gets locked in a rape cage with jihadis.
They best be thankful that didn’t happen in the US...

If it did, the criminals already in prison would take justice in their own hands, and I would have no issue with it at all.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:08 am

If that happened where I live, there exists a fair chance they'd be shot dead on the spot by somebody. Especially in a crowded hardware store full of contractors.

All the hardworking Mexicans around those places tend to be hardcore Catholics too. If Muslims think white people are scary when we get the crusader itch, imagine what will happen when the descendants of Aztecs get the impulse.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:18 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:30 am
I'm on a yacht out in the Stockholm archipelago at the moment. No refugees or forest fires in sight. A huge lack of fresh water and a general prohibition on fires that means we can't use the grill are our main concerns.
You can grill on the yacht though, right?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:24 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:08 am
If that happened where I live, there exists a fair chance they'd be shot dead on the spot by somebody. Especially in a crowded hardware store full of contractors.

All the hardworking Mexicans around those places tend to be hardcore Catholics too. If Muslims think white people are scary when we get the crusader itch, imagine what will happen when the descendants of Aztecs get the impulse.
In Mass, they try to figure out what the toddler/baby did to unhinge the innocent Muslim.

If they did it to my son, I’ll tell you right now, they would be talking about how a white male gutted three Muslim men in the middle of the hardware store.
#NotOneRedCent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:50 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:18 am
Hastur wrote:
Not that big. 33 footer.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:26 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:50 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:18 am
Hastur wrote:
Not that big. 33 footer.
Big enough. Boat grills just hang over the rails.