Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Okeefenokee

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:31 pm

That's fine.

You're a spot on Jim Acosta right now.

Mr. President! Please stop calling us fake news. Mr President!
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:39 pm

I prefer my American entertainment to come in the form of TV series, movies and music. Don't have, or need, any US news channels.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:15 pm

BjornP wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:39 pm
I prefer my American entertainment to come in the form of TV series, movies and music. Don't have, or need, any US news channels.
+1
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Careful Carlus. Just because he beats on her don't mean he's gonna let you do it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:23 pm

BjornP wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:22 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:52 am
BjornP wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:37 am
Oh? So this Knowles fella, he does his own investigative journalism? Cool. Well, then who are his sources? How do you know the boy in the story ever existed?
:lol:

I know CNN doctors video, misquotes, and outright lies on a daily basis, but why are you listening to that other guy? Who's he? Please come back.
"Media A lies, therefore media B which I like surely must be telling the truth, because it HAS to be either media A or B that's relibable." That's great Okee. CNN is a liar, and therefore it must be true that the US and the Zionists are behind the Iranian drought... and every time people in a foreign country revolt against their government, it's also the US that's behind that. If you can't trust CNN, you gotta trust Memrit TV, after all...

So, gonna answer that question anytime, soon? Does he use Reuters/AP other major news distributor to the major networks/newspapers? Or does he do his own investigate journalism? Do you know?
My mother is some degree of right wing I suppose. That whole side of the family is. I don't know for how long. To me she seems like a Californian that lives in the bay area. She has told me that the most important part of the article is the comments. She told me that years ago, before disqus shuttered the AR or FB started banning socks or Twitter just banned anyone to the right of SJW.

She's right though.

If they have closed the comment section to even those remaining with a social media account they are lying to you. It's really that simple.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:34 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:36 pm
Careful Carlus. Just because he beats on her don't mean he's gonna let you do it.
Hey, all I want is to be able to grab a little pussy.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:57 am

BjornP wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:29 pm
Can hardly tell the difference between you and SuburbanFarmer, Okee... and I'm not referring to how well you plant beets.
Lolwut
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:41 pm

“High-harm” violent offences involving weapons are soaring in England and Wales, as a crime wave continues, with knife and gun crime, as well as homicide, shooting up.

Meanwhile, police also recorded 31 percent more rapes, up to 53,977, and 21 percent more other sexual offences, rising to 96,755.

The revelations, from the latest official figures published by the Office for National Statistics (ONS), show offences involving knives or sharp instruments rising by 16 percent to 40,147 – the fourth consecutive increase in knife attacks revealed by the ONS.

The figures are police-recorded crimes for the year to March, and also show homicides rose 12 percent by 74 to 701 in the period, even with exceptional incidents with multiple victims such as the terror attacks in London and Manchester not included.

Gun crime also rose, but at a less dramatic rate than knife crime, with a two percent increase to 6,492 offences while the number of robberies soared by 30 percent to 77,103 in the 12-month period.

The figures cover the first three months of this year, when violent crime surged, particularly knife attacks in London, where the murder rate surpassed that of New York City and hospital surgeons compared condition to a “war zone“.
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/0 ... ue-rising/

Must be a shaking out period before diversity makes them stronger.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:17 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:07 pm

Brit Chick previously destroyed by Peterson questions Poland about immigrants

Another Brit Reporter Chick tries to Shame Hungary fro not taking immigrants

Slovakia will not submit to quotas, and will only admit Christians

Italians call for no more migrants
PLATA O PLOMO