Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:34 pm
clubgop wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:02 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:28 am
Stormy Daniels arrested for “allowing a strip club patron to touch her” :lol:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... strip-club

Ham-handed fbi tactics.
Because the FBI enforces state statutes. Now tell us about primary elections. Add this to the list.
Fair. I guess the local sheriff wanted to score some brownie points.
2 others were arrested. Daniel's charges were dropped because statute read "regularly performs nude or Seminude on premises."

She is not a regular at that strip joint and therefore not subject to the statute. I dont think she was target however her appearance was targeted because county wanted to come down on the business.

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:42 pm

clubgop wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:26 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:31 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:24 am
You guys should see Strzoks in front of Congress, he is the most arrogant condescending fuck I've ever seen

It is clear that the FBI feels like they don't answer to Congress and is disgusted that the peons the US population elected would dare demand answers of the FBI.

Time to break it up.
Mnuchin's face makes me fucking sick. That guy is the pinnacle of slimy beaurocrat.
What does the treasury secretary have to do with the FBI? Nothing, but you have to try to distract from the story by bringing in some rando Republican to disguise your undercover hack bitch activities.
He was what I saw when I turned on C-Span. Turned out they were showing some nonsense congressional hearing from him on the economy.

C-Span 2 had something about a confirmation hearing. Don't know what channel everybody was seeing Stzrok on, but I got the highlights here.

Keep on swinging, Scooter.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:46 pm

Read the rest of this law, basically Ohio doesn't want you to open a strip joint. Cant be open from midnight to 6am unless you serve alcohol and then at that point you can only operate as a bar. No performers. Interesting stuff.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:54 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:42 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:31 am

Mnuchin's face makes me fucking sick. That guy is the pinnacle of slimy beaurocrat.
What does the treasury secretary have to do with the FBI? Nothing, but you have to try to distract from the story by bringing in some rando Republican to disguise your undercover hack bitch activities.
He was what I saw when I turned on C-Span. Turned out they were showing some nonsense congressional hearing from him on the economy.

C-Span 2 had something about a confirmation hearing. Don't know what channel everybody was seeing Stzrok on, but I got the highlights here.

Yes, we know. Congress has several committees and can operate concurrently, your attempts to obfuscate are noted, but your stream of conscious thoughts reveal your own bitch biases. The TDS is strong in this one.

Also one notices your attempts to use baseball terms so no one can retort about your favorite tactic of moving the goalpost. Lame attempts are Lame.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:06 pm

clubgop wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:54 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Yes, we know. Congress has several committees and can operate concurrently, your attempts to obfuscate are noted, but your stream of conscious thoughts reveal your own bitch biases. The TDS is strong in this one.

Also one notices your attempts to use baseball terms so no one can retort about your favorite tactic of moving the goalpost. Lame attempts are Lame.
Dude you really need to clean up your moms basement.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:21 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:06 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I keep telling her not to take in stray grumpy cats with dirty dicks but she doesn't listen. Well at least I still talk to her. How is your m.... oh thats right.

Nice job, on derailing this thread when we got a little to close to your party.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:32 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

:lol:

OK, that's funny
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:35 pm

clubgop wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:21 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

I keep telling her not to take in stray grumpy cats with dirty dicks but she doesn't listen. Well at least I still talk to her. How is your m.... oh thats right.

Nice job, on derailing this thread when we got a little to close to your party.
My mom's fine. Talked to her a few days ago. You're getting your slander targets tangled. Better unwind some threads.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:16 pm

I know your mom is fine you dont have to tell me. There's that word again, you keep using that word. You stuck on a child driven feedback loop of a 2010 animated B movie? I have been on a Cars one myself, even my kid is superior to yours, man I like this. Your kids are stuck on early SJW pozzed garbage while mine likes proper boy things like cars and Steve McQueen references.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:24 pm

:?: ok...

Formerly GrumpyCatFace