THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:30 am

If true, then fair enough.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:36 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:30 am
I've been watching this for months, heck over a year, and if you look at the testimony of the DOJ and FBI officials they are combative witnesses to Congress. Congress is the peoples oversite. What we see is these officials keep telling Congress, you are not worthy to get answers from us, and moreover, you are not worthy to look at our documents and what we are doing.

Comey subverted the authority of the Attorney General of the United States and nothing happened to him.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:38 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:36 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
I've been watching this for months, heck over a year, and if you look at the testimony of the DOJ and FBI officials they are combative witnesses to Congress. Congress is the peoples oversite. What we see is these officials keep telling Congress, you are not worthy to get answers from us, and moreover, you are not worthy to look at our documents and what we are doing.

Comey subverted the authority of the Attorney General of the United States and nothing happened to him.
I was referring to the immigration detainment post above.

But yeah, Congress has completely squandered their legitimacy, at this point. They have no recognized authority over anything, in the eyes of the people. That's why we treat POTUS like an elected monarch, and why we're on a slow, steady road to tyranny.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:42 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:38 am
C-Mag wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

But yeah, Congress has completely squandered their legitimacy, at this point. They have no recognized authority over anything, in the eyes of the people. That's why we treat POTUS like an elected monarch, and why we're on a slow, steady road to tyranny.
I don't disagree.

Congress needs to take back their authority. Right now. It rests on the GOP led Congress to do so. If they don't find a way to hold the FBI and DOJ accountable, it will only grow the power of the FBI and DOJ over the citizenry of the United States.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:15 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:42 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:38 am
C-Mag wrote:

I don't disagree.

Congress needs to take back their authority. Right now. It rests on the GOP led Congress to do so. If they don't find a way to hold the FBI and DOJ accountable, it will only grow the power of the FBI and DOJ over the citizenry of the United States.
It would be nice, but the corporate masters do not approve of them actually doing things.

Certainly not of them taking actual power.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:42 pm

corporate masters

You notice how these feckless cunts always have a reason why it's okay for them to give up without trying?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:02 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:28 am
Stormy Daniels arrested for “allowing a strip club patron to touch her” :lol:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... strip-club

Ham-handed fbi tactics.
Because the FBI enforces state statutes. Now tell us about primary elections. Add this to the list.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:34 pm

clubgop wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:02 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:28 am
Stormy Daniels arrested for “allowing a strip club patron to touch her” :lol:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... strip-club

Ham-handed fbi tactics.
Because the FBI enforces state statutes. Now tell us about primary elections. Add this to the list.
Fair. I guess the local sheriff wanted to score some brownie points.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:44 pm

Well if you're gonna just make shit up, go all the way.

Might as well blame the Russians while you're at it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:26 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:31 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:24 am
You guys should see Strzoks in front of Congress, he is the most arrogant condescending fuck I've ever seen

It is clear that the FBI feels like they don't answer to Congress and is disgusted that the peons the US population elected would dare demand answers of the FBI.

Time to break it up.
Mnuchin's face makes me fucking sick. That guy is the pinnacle of slimy beaurocrat.
What does the treasury secretary have to do with the FBI? Nothing, but you have to try to distract from the story by bringing in some rando Republican to disguise your undercover hack bitch activities.