SuburbanFarmer

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:45 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:36 pm
Modern version of Tar and Feathers
Flounder might want to avoid Texas after it all goes down hill for him.
Pretty obviously one-sided here, guys. I can't understand why those evil Star-Sneeches are attacking the noble, innocent Non-Star-Sneeches. It's a travesty.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:37 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:35 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:23 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 pm

And people like you are the 2nd group to hang, after the losers.
That's correct. And the 3rd group will be anyone deemed 'less pure' in supporting The Revolution.

I'd suggest that we all try to avoid that level of stupidity.
Your lack of support one way or other (or so you think) is what is allowing it to continue, as long as there are people on the fence or refuse to take a side, there will always be people vying for said people.

Make a choice, choose a side, or get the fuck out of the way, go back to playing farmer john, and shut your yap and let the adults in the room talk for once.
Oh please do continue to enlighten us, with your dick-waving and righteous outrage. I'm far too detached to understand the issues. I need someone like you to point me toward Truth and Justice.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:38 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:36 pm
Modern version of Tar and Feathers
Pretty obviously one-sided here, guys. I can't understand why those evil Star-Sneeches are attacking the noble, innocent Non-Star-Sneeches. It's a travesty.
This is the end result of an action, if he was masked, he wasn't just walking around singing kumbaya. Thinking he was doing anything different is foolish at best... wait, we are talking about you... so I guess the shoe fits.

He was tackled, you don't tackle someone without justification.
Last edited by The Conservative on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:39 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:37 pm
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:23 pm

That's correct. And the 3rd group will be anyone deemed 'less pure' in supporting The Revolution.

I'd suggest that we all try to avoid that level of stupidity.
Your lack of support one way or other (or so you think) is what is allowing it to continue, as long as there are people on the fence or refuse to take a side, there will always be people vying for said people.

Make a choice, choose a side, or get the fuck out of the way, go back to playing farmer john, and shut your yap and let the adults in the room talk for once.
Oh please do continue to enlighten us, with your dick-waving and righteous outrage. I'm far too detached to understand the issues. I need someone like you to point me toward Truth and Justice.
Antifa is exactly what they are pretending to be against, if you can't see it, then you dear sir/madam need both, a new pair of glasses, and a re-evaluation of your priorities.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:43 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:38 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 pm

This is the end result of an action, if he was masked, he wasn't just walking around singing kumbaya. Thinking he was doing anything different is foolish at best... wait, we are talking about you... so I guess the shoe fits.

He was tackled, you don't tackle someone without justification.
Ahhhhhh so then, we can speculate on what led up to this, but if it was a female, then we'd be obligated to stop thinking, and leap to the defense. I see now.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:44 pm

Pretty sure that was fake news, dude. :lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:44 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:39 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:37 pm
The Conservative wrote:

Antifa is exactly what they are pretending to be against, if you can't see it, then you dear sir/madam need both, a new pair of glasses, and a re-evaluation of your priorities.
I can certainly see that. Clearly.

I can also see that the MAGA crowd is doing the exact. same. thing.

I can get you a discount at the optometrist.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:45 pm

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:44 pm
Pretty sure that was fake news, dude. :lol:
No doubt, but it made my point perfectly.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:45 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:22 pm
I agree that things like social/cultural upheaval will plausibly get worse overall before and it gets better or "stabilizes" again. I can also see a couple basic scenarios that make it "better" a little faster than I'd initially think. For example, the economy prospers and begins to stabilize over the next 3-4 years and we do not get involved in any more major military deployments and immigration policy/security etc. is improved. Trump is reelected and has a decent second term then a more liberal/left leaning candidate takes his place in 2024. Obviously that's way to far into the future to predict with any real sense of accuracy. But I think most could agree it "possible". And there's other optimistic but different political/social scenarios I won't bother to type out b/c you can get the picture from the above.
Trump getting re-elected would result in the unhinged on the left taking the bad behavior up to 11.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:50 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:45 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:22 pm
I agree that things like social/cultural upheaval will plausibly get worse overall before and it gets better or "stabilizes" again. I can also see a couple basic scenarios that make it "better" a little faster than I'd initially think. For example, the economy prospers and begins to stabilize over the next 3-4 years and we do not get involved in any more major military deployments and immigration policy/security etc. is improved. Trump is reelected and has a decent second term then a more liberal/left leaning candidate takes his place in 2024. Obviously that's way to far into the future to predict with any real sense of accuracy. But I think most could agree it "possible". And there's other optimistic but different political/social scenarios I won't bother to type out b/c you can get the picture from the above.
Trump getting re-elected would result in the unhinged on the left taking the bad behavior up to 11.
Wait until we're holding an election in the middle of economic collapse. This will look like a Golden Age.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace