Civil War Doomsday Clock

Speaker to Animals

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:29 am

The club attack on the woman just standing there, in particular, should have resulted in a massive beat down.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:42 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:20 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:01 am
clubgop wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:24 am

If you two are done rimming each other for your flawless virtue over not punching Nazis, maybe you can graduate to a point where you recognize that not everyone that disagrees with you is in fact a Nazi. There's a new thought for you. Not every person who wants to defend and protect the borders of this country or just wants the borders of this country to exist, is a Nazi, in fact historically, Nazi's aren't exactly known for respect of borders.
I'm pretty sure that neither of us has ever said that, except when pointing out idiots holding swastikas.

You seem to be discovering who we actually are, instead of your boogymen - it's a big day for you.
:clap:
A little late on the pickup aren't we? Follow the thread up a few post, as usual the truth takes dirty dick's narrative and brutally murders it and he knows it. He just calls everyone who disagrees with him racist instead. The accusation still stands and you two are SJW bitches, and you admit to it.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:49 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:32 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:44 am
No, but as I said before, I don’t go down to the ghetto and start yelling about niggers, then cry foul when I get beaten.

The fact that they’re women has no bearing on the stupidity of their actions. It’s just fishing for something to put on YouTube.
What were their actions other than showing up at a protest? They weren't screaming anything at anyone.

If an anti-Trumper shows up at a Trump rally is it acceptable if they get beaten just for showing up there?
He is going to claim ignorance again but he will reassert his metaphysical certitude that "the bitch was asking for it." Women or anyone that disagrees with him can't be victims.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:47 pm

If she was just standing around calmly observing, then sure - I’m outraged too. But I doubt it.

Ask yourself why/how it’s on video. What she was there for, really. And then think about what likely happened there.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:55 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:47 pm
If she was just standing around calmly observing, then sure - I’m outraged too. But I doubt it.

Ask yourself why/how it’s on video. What she was there for, really. And then think about what likely happened there.
You are assuming quite a bit.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:02 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:55 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

No, I'm just thinking critically. I don't know for sure what happened before she got hit, and neither do you. But it's a pretty safe bet what she was there for.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:03 pm

Ask him what he thinks she might have been doing that would have warranted the assault.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:05 pm

Today in the PRP

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:15 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:02 pm
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

No, I'm just thinking critically. I don't know for sure what happened before she got hit, and neither do you. But it's a pretty safe bet what she was there for.
You two would debate the merits of the rebels at Lexington and Concord - it doesn't matter what she was there....all that matters is that it happened...and will happen again....

The question is....does either side have over 10% who are ready to pull the trigger....I think each might....and that's what worries me.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:15 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:02 pm
The Conservative wrote:

You two would debate the merits of the rebels at Lexington and Concord - it doesn't matter what she was there....all that matters is that it happened...and will happen again....

The question is....does either side have over 10% who are ready to pull the trigger....I think each might....and that's what worries me.
One side has the will to pull the trigger, the other side, if they are lucky has airsoft guns.
#NotOneRedCent