Civil War Doomsday Clock

The Conservative

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:37 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:35 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:05 am
What I find amusing, is it took someone in the White House to not give a fuck about politics to wake up the Democrats to realize how far fucked their party really was.
Never been Democrat.
Did I say you?

Guilty conscious much?
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:00 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:17 pm
jediuser598 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:46 pm
GCF, you might back me up on this, there is a bit of a civil war going on in liberalism right now. It's showcased here in another clip with Maher and his panel, where Maher is against punching nazis and some member of his panels fully embrace it.

A lot of liberals think that "bash the fash" is just plain nuts and doing much more harm than good.
Of course it’s nuts. There’s never a point to picking a street fight.

But it’s that kind of hyperbole that’s driving the lemmings to do it. “Civil war” is being bandied about recklessly, to generate clicks, because the current generation has zero concept of what it actually means.

This is LARPing on a grand scale. Let the morons punch each other and hold parades. It changes nothing, but distracts everyone from the burning of the constitution, and the police state.
Only parade you need to worry about is today. Hide your kids, hide your wife, cause we red pilling errebody out here.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fourth-july-m ... d=13979855

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:08 am

Young white Americans are fleeing the Democrat Party en masse following the election of President Donald Trump in 2016, a new poll reveals.

The latest Reuters/Ipsos Poll surveyed more than 16,000 registered voters between the ages 18 to 34 over the course of the last three months of 2018. This same poll was conducted in 2016 around the same time period.

Young white Americans, in 2016, favored Democrats over Republicans in 2016 by a 47 to 33 percent margin. Since Trump’s election — and his booming economy which has secured high-paying jobs and record job opportunities — young white Americans’ favoritism for Democrats has disappeared.

Today, 39 percent of young white Americans say they favor Republicans, while another 39 percent of young white Americans say they favor Democrats.
https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... -election/

There's the beginning of a civil war right there. The consequence of multiculturalism is at hand.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:24 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:
GCF, you might back me up on this, there is a bit of a civil war going on in liberalism right now. It's showcased here in another clip with Maher and his panel, where Maher is against punching nazis and some member of his panels fully embrace it.

A lot of liberals think that "bash the fash" is just plain nuts and doing much more harm than good.

But it’s that kind of hyperbole that’s driving the lemmings to do it. “Civil war” is being bandied about recklessly, to generate clicks, because the current generation has zero concept of what it actually means.

This is LARPing on a grand scale. Let the morons punch each other and hold parades. It changes nothing, but distracts everyone from the burning of the constitution, and the police state.
If you two are done rimming each other for your flawless virtue over not punching Nazis, maybe you can graduate to a point where you recognize that not everyone that disagrees with you is in fact a Nazi. There's a new thought for you. Not every person who wants to defend and protect the borders of this country or just wants the borders of this country to exist, is a Nazi, in fact historically, Nazi's aren't exactly known for respect of borders.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:01 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:24 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:

If you two are done rimming each other for your flawless virtue over not punching Nazis, maybe you can graduate to a point where you recognize that not everyone that disagrees with you is in fact a Nazi. There's a new thought for you. Not every person who wants to defend and protect the borders of this country or just wants the borders of this country to exist, is a Nazi, in fact historically, Nazi's aren't exactly known for respect of borders.
I'm pretty sure that neither of us has ever said that, except when pointing out idiots holding swastikas.

You seem to be discovering who we actually are, instead of your boogymen - it's a big day for you.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:24 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:01 am
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I'm pretty sure that neither of us has ever said that, except when pointing out idiots holding swastikas.

You seem to be discovering who we actually are, instead of your boogymen - it's a big day for you.
:lol:
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:50 am

They're gonna need a better "warrior caste" if they really want a civil war.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:54 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:00 am
Only parade you need to worry about is today. Hide your kids, hide your wife, cause we red pilling errebody out here.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fourth-july-m ... d=13979855
I eagerly away leftist/liberal calls to ban July 4th. If that doesn't drive normal people away in droves, nothing will.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:00 am

Ph64 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:50 am

They're gonna need a better "warrior caste" if they really want a civil war.
A tad wordy, but his closing was great
Middle Class Kids Larping to feel Moral and getting their heads kicked in doing it
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:29 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:01 am
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

You have in your give everybody amnesty and abolish ICE screed. You said the only good reason to keep illegals out is because you are a racist. You said it, I can quote it. Don't be a bitch and run from this shit. I know exactly what you and the other bitch is. Dishonest as hell, won't admit to being democrats, even soft democrats, and won't admit to your usual SJW bitch tactics. Today is July 4th, my country's birthday, it is a huge day for me. Not for you or Jedi because like all leftist you hate the country and wish it to be something else entirely. You hate it's people and freedoms. That is who you actually are, bitches.