Re: Public School Education System Thread

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:25 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:38 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:31 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:11 am

Great - more irony by the Left :yawn: Again - not surprising given that they want the state to be everyone parents....When you gonna learn Fife? You exist to serve the State....and the State exists to provide pension and gibs to "elites"....Good luck trying to reverse things....I won't hold my breadth....
The left are eating their own, it may be easier to do than you think.

We may see another Reagan-type vote on Trump’s 2nd run if they keep doing this to themselves.
You don't get it TC - there's no fixing the public schools at this point....I should qualify that as inner city public schools....some of the burb schools are still better than private institutions....but the schools for the masses are operating as intended by the Leftist elites...at this point, there's no fixing the damage generation after generation of feral (parentless) "students" has done to the system and the country at large....Fuck, CT won't even allow teachers to remove kids who physically assault the teacher and/or other students in class.

Lots of mindless proles who want gibs....
I would love to have the students removed, and we could fix it, just like how AA was thrust upon people... we were forced to accept it as it is today.

We need to just shove change down their throats like they did to us. For the sake of the good of the children, it really shouldn't be too hard, with how much of a disarray they are in right now, I highly doubt they will be able to get their base together enough to fight it.
#NotOneRedCent

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:13 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:31 am
Or we just expedite the inevitable at this point and sent them to Juvy - nothing within our present means is going to "save" these kids - if you want to be mad at someone, be mad at the politicians who passed the policies that lead to this
Ok, what has worked: removal of the best and brightest from the environment and enrollment in a top boarding school. Immersion in an accepting affluent community.

The politicians who passed these policies did their worst damage in the 60s IMO when they segregated people in low income state owned buildings. If people had been proportionately scattered into functional communities we would be living in a very different country today. And I mean all segments of society. The same segregation that gave us skyrocketing black-on-Black crime also gave us generations of dysfunctional rural poverty.
:royalty-queen:

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:23 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:13 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:31 am
Or we just expedite the inevitable at this point and sent them to Juvy - nothing within our present means is going to "save" these kids - if you want to be mad at someone, be mad at the politicians who passed the policies that lead to this
Ok, what has worked: removal of the best and brightest from the environment and enrollment in a top boarding schoolNot a good long term solution - and you fuck over 80% of the kids who want to do well. Immersion in an accepting affluent community Not a good solution for the number of kids in failing schools - you can't ship the majority of inner city kids to the burbs...plus, WTF am I paying so much state tax for?
You want to send the $$$ with them, then maybe...but at the same time, not fair to the parents who pay $$$$$$ in property tax to have their public school rankings drop due to the influx of illeterates

The politicians who passed these policies did their worst damage in the 60s IMO when they segregated people in low income state owned buildings. If people had been proportionately scattered into functional communities we would be living in a very different country today. Agreed - but the DNC wanted it's fucking plantation And I mean all segments of society. The same segregation that gave us skyrocketing black-on-Black crime also gave us generations of dysfunctional rural poverty. How about fatherlessness? Simply putting poor people in ghetos does not necessarily = high violent crime - its the fucking culture more than anything that drives the ghetos

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:32 pm

I’m pretty sure that concentrating poor people in a given area is always going to lead to more crime. That has nothing to do with the culture that’s born from that situation.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:37 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:32 pm
I’m pretty sure that concentrating poor people in a given area is always going to lead to more crime. That has nothing to do with the culture that’s born from that situation.

I disagree - strongly.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:23 am

Ok, what has worked: removal of the best and brightest from the environment and enrollment in a top boarding schoolNot a good long term solution - and you fuck over 80% of the kids who want to do well. Immersion in an accepting affluent community Not a good solution for the number of kids in failing schools - you can't ship the majority of inner city kids to the burbs...plus, WTF am I paying so much state tax for?
You want to send the $$$ with them, then maybe...but at the same time, not fair to the parents who pay $$$$$$ in property tax to have their public school rankings drop due to the influx of illeterates
Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. Start with triage.

The money would come with the kids and the number of attendees would be proportionate.
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:23 am
The politicians who passed these policies did their worst damage in the 60s IMO when they segregated people in low income state owned buildings. If people had been proportionately scattered into functional communities we would be living in a very different country today. Agreed - but the DNC wanted it's fucking plantation And I mean all segments of society. The same segregation that gave us skyrocketing black-on-Black crime also gave us generations of dysfunctional rural poverty. How about fatherlessness? Simply putting poor people in ghetos does not necessarily = high violent crime - its the fucking culture more than anything that drives the ghetos
Nothing to do with the DNC. I remember the projects when they were new. There was no place to put all the people needing homes + the existing conditions were horrendous + people were moved to clear locations for developers.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:24 pm

DNC is responsible for fatherlessness. Fuck off.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:45 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:24 pm
This is a balanced view.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:46 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:45 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:24 pm
This is a balanced view.
Fact.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:37 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:32 pm

I disagree - strongly.
It’s a chicken/egg thing.

You seem to think that ghetto culture created the crime and poverty. I think that the poverty created the crime and the culture.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace