Civil War Doomsday Clock

GloryofGreece

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:14 am

PreCivil war in this country you had a ton of buildup. Lets be honest. Violence is down is this country overall. Like way down. How exactly will this supposed "civil war" start exactly? What is the likelihood that it would be worse than 1955-1972ish culturally/politically? Lastly I'd simply add, be careful what you fantasize about.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:17 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:14 am
PreCivil war in this country you had a ton of buildup. Lets be honest. Violence is down is this country overall. Like way down. How exactly will this supposed "civil war" start exactly? What is the likelihood that it would be worse than 1955-1972ish culturally/politically? Lastly I'd simply add, be careful what you fantasize about.
Like I said before.. wars become more likely when people become idle and comfortable.

This war, though, is not like the last civil war. That was a civil war about nationhood. We are not one nation. We are a nationstate composed of at least three major national blocks. The Civil War was about the southern and part of Appalachian nations fighting for their future and their destiny, while the Yankees and Midlanders were trying to colonize them (and succeeded in doing so, at least in our cities).

What is happening now is going on within nations. It's easier to see it overseas because it's so separated from your experience. England is the prime example of what is coming. If you don't see how civil war is coming to them, then I cannot help you.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:18 am

de officiis wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:11 am
Let us set our faces resolutely against the very possibility of such a tragedy befalling our great and prosperous nation. To participate in a collective imagining of such an event risks bringing that thing into existence, with all the suffering and bloodshed that it will entail.
+1
I agree.

We need political leaders of all factions to stop inciting this, and call for unity.

That's not happening.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:20 am

Seriously? Unity?

Fuck unity. What do you have in common with some Marxist who wants to destroy your race and your nation? I have no intention of being unified with them. If it comes to it, I will bury them before they destroy our people.

There is no middle ground. What is the compromise with people who want to genocide you? Half genocide?

Fuck that shit with a stick. Wake the fuck up.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:23 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:13 am
de officiis wrote:
Let us set our faces resolutely against the very possibility of such a tragedy befalling our great and prosperous nation. To participate in a collective imagining of such an event risks bringing that thing into existence, with all the suffering and bloodshed that it will entail.
It's going to happen whether you think about it or not. Nor is it just our nation. The neo-liberals and Marxists are trying to destroy western civilization. Two other civilizations are trying to capitalize on this by colonizing us while we are demoralized and socially dysfunctional.

No way to avoid it now. The question is when.

This war is something new. It's not national in the sense that nations are going to war with one another for the destiny of their people and their power. The division is within nations and it's spans our entire civilization on three continents. I think America is a bit behind Europe in this. England is going to be a big flashpoint, in my opinion.
You don't know that. Presumably you wish it.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:25 am

STA I hear you man. I also learned from you directly about the "nations" within this nation culturally. I also believe that is overall true. I see most people interacting peacefully and gladly around my town and county. We have different races/religions but mostly all working class people here. Yeah there's likely underlying resentment and bitterness in many of those same people, but most people are cowards and most people won't do shit if they don't think they can get away with it. So you add all that together and you get complacency and compliance mostly.

I know you don't have a crystal ball or read the stars , but what do you think the chances are that this country (its cities mostly) will experience a similar uptick in violent "protests" and riots of the scale of the civil rights "movement" era? Or 1919 or 1871 etc.?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:37 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:25 am
STA I hear you man. I also learned from you directly about the "nations" within this nation culturally. I also believe that is overall true. I see most people interacting peacefully and gladly around my town and county. We have different races/religions but mostly all working class people here. Yeah there's likely underlying resentment and bitterness in many of those same people, but most people are cowards and most people won't do shit if they don't think they can get away with it. So you add all that together and you get complacency and compliance mostly.

I know you don't have a crystal ball or read the stars , but what do you think the chances are that this country (its cities mostly) will experience a similar uptick in violent "protests" and riots of the scale of the civil rights "movement" era? Or 1919 or 1871 etc.?
Cowards are the most dangerous people, though. If they get into groups and feel empowered by it, they can lose all restraint. Cowardice seems to be something that affects all aspects of your life. If a man is a coward in physical confrontations, then he likely suffers from moral cowardice as well. Indeed, most of these people who gleefully go along with the destruction of our civilization and the "end of whiteness" are cowards in every way.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:40 am

de officiis wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:23 am
Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:13 am
de officiis wrote:
It's going to happen whether you think about it or not. Nor is it just our nation. The neo-liberals and Marxists are trying to destroy western civilization. Two other civilizations are trying to capitalize on this by colonizing us while we are demoralized and socially dysfunctional.

No way to avoid it now. The question is when.

This war is something new. It's not national in the sense that nations are going to war with one another for the destiny of their people and their power. The division is within nations and it's spans our entire civilization on three continents. I think America is a bit behind Europe in this. England is going to be a big flashpoint, in my opinion.
You don't know that. Presumably you wish it.
Incorrect. It is happening. I do not wish it to happen -- I wish to win it and preserve our civilization for the forces of good.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:49 am

There’s no “civil war” brewing, because there is no split in the government, and no reason to. Just politics.

There is certainly a period of unrest brewing, the same as the 1960s. It will be bloody, but it won’t break the country.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 am

Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:20 am
Seriously? Unity?

Fuck unity. What do you have in common with some Marxist who wants to destroy your race and your nation? I have no intention of being unified with them. If it comes to it, I will bury them before they destroy our people.

There is no middle ground. What is the compromise with people who want to genocide you? Half genocide?

Fuck that shit with a stick. Wake the fuck up.
I share your outrage with these people. I keep asking Lefties to hold their leaders accountable for inciting violence, but they won't do it.

Middle ground would be stopping the Intolerance to the 1st Amendment and calls for street violence from both sides
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience