THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:58 pm
Actually constructive dialog between NFL protesters and the president:

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/06 ... l-pardons/
DB is gonna be lit when Obama makes a blanket federal pardon for all marijuana convictions in 2018.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Liars will never watch this.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:34 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:37 pm
Penner and milspecs won't watch this
Don't you have a toddler to trip or a baby whose candy you can steal? Maybe you can foreclose on a widow or default on a family business's bill, like your spiritual guru the mob associate from Queens.

You lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. That's how it works with morals too.
:royalty-queen:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Told you she wouldn't watch it.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:40 pm

Not hallucinating. Lying.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Conscience bothering you?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:26 pm

My wife's nephew has been staying with us for the past little while. He works on a boat in the gulf. He took some time off to come visit. He brought his daughter. She's the one from the photo from the other night. She and our youngest boy have been tied at the hip.

When he was little their family got into some trouble with cartels back on the island. They called the cops, but the cops said they weren't getting involved. His dad got the other men together, got armed, and handled it themselves. Once the dust had settled and word had gotten round what had gone down, his dad ran for mayor on a promise that he would would do more than the corrupt police who wouldn't stand up to the cartel. He won.

He's been reelected ever since. First mayor to bring public toilets to the island. First mayor to mount an armed opposition to the cartels.

His wife is my wife's sister. Daughters of the matriarch I've spoken highly of here plenty of times before. Women who immigrated to the United States because their mother came here and wiped white women's asses in a nursing home so they could escape Honduras. Women who watched the towers go down from the Bronx. Women who'd cut cubicle flounder's nuts off and stuff them in his mouth for his muslim rape excuses.

Not one of them buys this white liberal horseshit fucking narrative these lexus liberal lying feckless cunts like penner are pushing.

You know what my sister in law thinks of dubya? She calls him her war dog.

I've heard from every one of them how they were rejected by black Americans because they didn't fall for the trap of muh slavery. They didn't fall for penner's vote plantation horseshit. Black Americans tried to rope them into their ideology of victimhood as soon as they were off the boat, but they weren't having it. They see themselves as the descendants of Caribbean pirate terrors. They aren't victims, they are the ones to be feared. They look down on black Americans who live in the nation their mother worked so hard to bring them to, but allow themselves to be fooled into thinking they are victims.

You should have seen them shaking their heads watching Mark Dice in the video penner was too cowardly to watch. They didn't even believe his version. When Mark told how the father didn't know what his wife had done, they immediately called bullshit.

"Oh, he knew."

They don't buy your lying bullshit for one second. They know better. They lived it.

We all know how the muslims look at American liberals as useful idiots, but I don't think many people understand that hispanics understand it too. Lexus liberals like penner are laughed at by these people. They are nothing more than useful idiots.
MilSpecs wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:37 pm
Penner and milspecs won't watch this
Don't you have a toddler to trip or a baby whose candy you can steal? Maybe you can foreclose on a widow or default on a family business's bill, like your spiritual guru the mob associate from Queens.

You lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. That's how it works with morals too.
When I consider your opinion on what is moral, listening to the laughter of the Honduran children chasing chickens in my back yard, it will be a cold day in hell.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:28 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:46 pm
Conscience bothering you?
Not one bit, bitch.

Go fuck yourself if you think you have some charge on my conscience, feckless cunt.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:39 pm

WOMP WOMP :lol:

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:18 pm

I don't parade my family on a public forum for brownie points. Newsflash: all Latinas don't hold the same political opinions, and being related to them doesn't make you the bearer of the Hispanic perspective. When they're old enough they'll tell you themselves. If you ever mature enough to get past the "I know how brown people think cause I'm related to some" stage.

Tell me again what happens to people who harm children? Oh, I forgot it's just lip service and not something you actually have to believe.