Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:42 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:40 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:58 am
Tommy Robinson's letter to his supporters:

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/0 ... Letter.png

Address is HMP Hull, hospital wing.

He says that they did indeed try to leave him in the hands of Muslim murderers, but the threats by Lord Pearson of Rannoch to mount a private prosecution against the Muslim Home Secretary who tried to kill him in the end saved him. I guess that's why his address is the hospital wing now.
So the Thatcher loving conservative home secretary who has nothing to do with the department of justice is responsible for trying to kill Robinson.
This Breitbart shit belongs in the fake news thread.
At least you now admit that Robinson has not been transfered to a 70% Muslim prison in Leicester which doesn't exist.
He is still in Hull prison where the judge sent him.

I've just about had enough of this shit, I think I'm going to take a break from it.
According to Robinson, the Home Secretary had him placed in the general population until the threat of private prosecution forced the secretary to move Robinson to a safer wing.

The fact that the Home Secretary is not even an Englishman but a Muslim and obviously wants Robinson dead probably plays a fact. I looked at his twitter account and he is complaining about "terrorists" attacking Muslims, but not a peep about tens of thousands of white girls being exploited, raped, beaten, and sometimes murdered by Muslim rape gangs. Interesting, that.

TheReal_ND

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:02 pm

Fake news. Shut it down. Nobody will believe this.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:10 am

Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:42 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:58 am
Tommy Robinson's letter to his supporters:

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/0 ... Letter.png

Address is HMP Hull, hospital wing.

He says that they did indeed try to leave him in the hands of Muslim murderers, but the threats by Lord Pearson of Rannoch to mount a private prosecution against the Muslim Home Secretary who tried to kill him in the end saved him. I guess that's why his address is the hospital wing now.
So the Thatcher loving conservative home secretary who has nothing to do with the department of justice is responsible for trying to kill Robinson.
At least you now admit that Robinson has not been transfered to a 70% Muslim prison in Leicester which doesn't exist.

I've just about had enough of this shit, I think I'm going to take a break from it.
According to Robinson, the Home Secretary had him placed in the general population until the threat of private prosecution forced the secretary to move Robinson to a safer wing.

The fact that the Home Secretary is not even an Englishman but a Muslim and obviously wants Robinson dead probably plays a fact. I looked at his twitter account and he is complaining about "terrorists" attacking Muslims, but not a peep about tens of thousands of white girls being exploited, raped, beaten, and sometimes murdered by Muslim rape gangs. Interesting, that.
This is going to be my last post on the subject (and possibly my last post on the MHF) as I'm just wasting my time trying to bring the truth to the conversation against a barrage of lies and insults.

Not even an Englishman?
Sajid Javid was born in Lancashire. He's a non-practising Muslim who married a church going christian and is bringing his children up as christians.
'My own family's heritage is Muslim. Myself and my four brothers were brought up to believe in God, but I do not practise any religion. My wife is a practising Christian and the only religion practised in my house is Christianity."
He's a lifelong Conservative, successful businessman and former managing director of Deutche Bank.

As for his Twitter account complaining about terrorists attacking Muslims. StA ''forgot'' to mention that yesterday was the anniversary of the Finsbury Mosque terror attack where a far right shitstain (who was in contact with Tommy Robinson shortly before the attack) drove a van into a crowd of Muslims on their way to prayer killing one and injuring many more.

This far right campaign has nothing to do with caring about the victims of rape and everything to do with demonizing Muslims.
When a white man is accused of rape the talk is all about false accusations and destroying mens lives but when it is a Muslim it is all about a ''culture of rape''.
Far more rapes in the UK are committed by white men (or Englishmen as StA would call them) than Muslims.
Does Tommy protest outside the courts of ''Englishmen'' charged with rape? Does he fuck.
Does StA protest about the rapes committed by anyone other than Muslims?
Does he fuck (unless they are Democrats of course) he blames the victims and rants about them ruining the lives of the men who raped them.

Over and out...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:10 am
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:42 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

This is going to be my last post on the subject (and possibly my last post on the MHF) as I'm just wasting my time trying to bring the truth to the conversation against a barrage of lies and insults.

Not even an Englishman?
Sajid Javid was born in Lancashire. He's a non-practising Muslim who married a church going christian and is bringing his children up as christians.
'My own family's heritage is Muslim. Myself and my four brothers were brought up to believe in God, but I do not practise any religion. My wife is a practising Christian and the only religion practised in my house is Christianity."
He's a lifelong Conservative, successful businessman and former managing director of Deutche Bank.

As for his Twitter account complaining about terrorists attacking Muslims. StA ''forgot'' to mention that yesterday was the anniversary of the Finsbury Mosque terror attack where a far right shitstain (who was in contact with Tommy Robinson shortly before the attack) drove a van into a crowd of Muslims on their way to prayer killing one and injuring many more.

This far right campaign has nothing to do with caring about the victims of rape and everything to do with demonizing Muslims.
When a white man is accused of rape the talk is all about false accusations and destroying mens lives but when it is a Muslim it is all about a ''culture of rape''.
Far more rapes in the UK are committed by white men (or Englishmen as StA would call them) than Muslims.
Does Tommy protest outside the courts of ''Englishmen'' charged with rape? Does he fuck.
Does StA protest about the rapes committed by anyone other than Muslims?
Does he fuck (unless they are Democrats of course) he blames the victims and rants about them ruining the lives of the men who raped them.

Over and out...
Sajid Javid is as much an Englishman as John Rolfe was a Powhatan Indian.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:21 pm

Tribal affiliation is determined by the tribe, obviously not by foreigners. As you are not an Englishman, StA, you (or I) have no say in wether or not the English find Javid to be one of theirs.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:22 pm

BjornP wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:21 pm
Tribal affiliation is determined by the tribe, obviously not by foreigners. As you are not an Englishman, StA, you (or I) have no say in wether or not the English find Javid to be one of theirs.
My tribe broke off from the English tribe. We kicked those guys out of here (thank God).

Your assertion that a tribe can just decide a foreign people are members of the tribe is the part where I disagree. They might claim so, but it defies nature. In small numbers immigrants after several generations might be so, since they blend in with the tribe. But that's not happening here. These people are coming in large numbers, creating colonies, marrying one another to promote their culture over the indigenous culture.

If they were English, they'd be acting like English, bare minimum, and they obviously are not. They are just colonizers. They are no more English than my ancestors were Indians. Hell, one of my ancestors was adopted into several tribes, he loved them, and yet I am fairly certain he didn't consider himself one of them.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:24 pm

Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:22 pm
BjornP wrote:
My tribe broke off from the English tribe. We kicked those guys out of here (thank God).
My point, excatly.
Your assertion that a tribe can just decide a foreign people are members of the tribe is the part where I disagree. They might claim so, but it defies nature. In small numbers immigrants after several generations might be so, since they blend in with the tribe.
You..."disagree"? :| Yet you acknowledge that, in small numbers the descendents of immigrants start to blend in with the tribe. Uh-huh. Well, , wether some foreigner finds it "unnatural" for members of one tribe to become part of new tribe, isn't really relevant to that tribe. Some islander dwelling cannibal tribe may find it completely... natural that banging their firstborns against a rock to appease the great god Kappa-kikki-dokko-Bob, really DOES prevent the tribe from being squashed by the foot of their god. Some foreigners just have foreign concepts of what's "natural" or not.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:06 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:10 pm

BjornP wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:24 pm
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:22 pm
BjornP wrote:
My point, excatly.
Your assertion that a tribe can just decide a foreign people are members of the tribe is the part where I disagree. They might claim so, but it defies nature. In small numbers immigrants after several generations might be so, since they blend in with the tribe.
You..."disagree"? :| Yet you acknowledge that, in small numbers the descendents of immigrants start to blend in with the tribe. Uh-huh. Well, , wether some foreigner finds it "unnatural" for members of one tribe to become part of new tribe, isn't really relevant to that tribe. Some islander dwelling cannibal tribe may find it completely... natural that banging their firstborns against a rock to appease the great god Kappa-kikki-dokko-Bob, really DOES prevent the tribe from being squashed by the foot of their god. Some foreigners just have foreign concepts of what's "natural" or not.

The human tribe is a natural thing. It derives from our evolutionary psychology. It certainly scales up, but what you are trying to defend here is akin to a man demanding I believe he is really a woman because that's what his feelings say.

Englishness is not some thing you can just wear like fashion.

And, yeah, in large numbers of "immigration" (really, this is colonization), it's not going to happen, and even in small numbers, it takes at least several generations to occur as people marry into the indigenous population.

Which is not the case here. The Home Secretary is a colonizer, not an actual Englishman. You are talking to a descendant of colonizers. You cannot snow the snowman.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:14 pm

To wit: if I moved to Denmark, married a hot Danish chick, and made a few blond hair, blue eye babies, I still would not become a Dane. My kids.. maybe.. but being raised by me is going to make them part American in subtle ways. It's not until they marry Danes and make babies that the initial American culture and genetics will be diluted enough that we are just talking about more Danes.

If millions of Americans showed up in Denmark.. that's not going to happen. Surely you understand this??

And in this example, I would actually try to assimilate. I would try to raise my kids Danish. That's not happening with these Muslim immigrants at all. Not one bit.