Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:38 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:13 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:02 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:32 am
subversion of established law/governing bodies?
Ah my mistake...
I was commenting on your wining about "right wing thugs".
Show me where the left do the same and I will condemn it.

Ps winning is spelled with two Ns.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:39 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:37 am
Show me where the left do the same and I will condemn it.

I repeat, I condemn all violence aimed at subverting the rule of law.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:43 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:38 am

Thanks TC ;)

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:43 am

Still no argument.
Sad.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:45 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:43 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:38 am

Thanks TC ;)

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:34 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:57 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:32 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:57 am
Far right thugs use violence to try to overturn legal process.
And the far left do not use violent thugs? :D

Lolz - did you, as a leftist, think the right would just move aside in response to increasing leftist violence and subversion of established law/governing bodies? :D

The left started this war - and yes - it's a war at this point. One political cultural view of the world against another. :D
Show me an example of the far left trying to overturn the legal process in the UK and I'll condemn the fuck out of it.
I definitely won't try to justify it by pointing out how the far right do it too and start refering to political differences as war.

Get a fucking grip on yourself.
Who the fuck are you trying to gas light?

Thousands of rapes for decades. The left in the UK covered up thousands of rapes of young girls for decades, going so far as to prosecute victims and family members if they didn't keep quiet.

You didn't condemn it.

You excused it.

You justified it.

You're a liar.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:37 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:37 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:24 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:57 am
Show me an example of the far left trying to overturn the legal process in the UK and I'll condemn the fuck out of it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So no examples or just no argument?
I repeat, I condemn all violence aimed at subverting the rule of law. Can you say the same?
You supported gangs of muslims attacking protesters with bricks and clubs in the street. You didn't condemn it. You excused it.

It's really retarded for you to pretend like people here don't know that you've defended and excused street violence from the left up until now.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:39 am

You defended Tommy Robinson being attacked in the street.

You defended Tommy Robinson being attacked in prison.

Lying ass piece of shit.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:29 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:34 am

Thousands of rapes for decades. The left in the UK covered up thousands of rapes of young girls for decades, going so far as to prosecute victims and family members if they didn't keep quiet.

You didn't condemn it.

You excused it.

You justified it.

You're a liar.
How could I if it was hidden?

You are an idiot.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:35 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:39 am
You defended Tommy Robinson being attacked in the street.

You defended Tommy Robinson being attacked in prison.

Lying ass piece of shit.
Nope.
I said I'd lose no sleep over it.
I'd lose no sleep over someone punching you in the mouth but would only defend it if it was self defence.
See how that works?