Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:29 pm

I was told a while back that we were being ‘outbred’ by the blacks... very confused now.

Are we under threat from the blacks, Hispanics, or Muslims here? Just need to know where to point my hate vomit.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:30 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:28 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:24 pm
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Not by accident but fucking ignorance. Emblematic of your posting history.
Meh. I’ve been vindicated more than most on here. I’m just enjoying the hate when it happens now.
If being thoroughly mocked is the new definition of vindicated, then yeah, congrats on that. That big crash you predicted didn't happen and don't "soon" me you said spring and it is summer. You are wrong about everything.
No it didn’t. The Fed has kept the game alive far longer than anyone expected. You can keep making your lame insult jokes at me for the time being, no skin off my back.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:31 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:29 pm
I was told a while back that we were being ‘outbred’ by the blacks... very confused now.

Are we under threat from the blacks, Hispanics, or Muslims here? Just need to know where to point my hate vomit.
You're a fucking moron and the only thing you proved here is that some whites deserve to get castrated for the welfare of our race.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:33 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:31 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

You're a fucking moron and the only thing you proved here is that some whites deserve to get castrated for the welfare of our race.
So you’re proposing an actual eugenics program, to counter an imagined one? Bold stance.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:38 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:33 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

So you’re proposing an actual eugenics program, to counter an imagined one? Bold stance.
Imagined :roll:

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:41 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:38 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat??? A rich politician pandered to immigrant labor? Pearls in hand!!

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:43 pm

Imagined
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:51 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:38 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:51 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:30 pm

I want a coffee coloured world to give people one less thing to fight about.
If the human race can't just live with each other peacefully because of differences in skin colour then maybe a light brown world will be slightly less divided.
Try googling the cases of genocides with the ten highest number of deaths. Look at the identity of the victims, then the identity of the offenders. In how many cases were there a difference in skin color involved? Were German Jews a different skin colour than ethnic Germans? Were Poles and Russians a different skin color than Germans?

How much of a skin tone difference is there between Turks and Armenians, Turks and Kurds? Hutus and Tutus?

Won't make anyone or turn the world even "slightly less divided". You might as well propose that everyone in the world driving on right side of the lane, will make the world "less divided".
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:07 pm

BjornP wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:51 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:30 pm

I want a coffee coloured world to give people one less thing to fight about.
If the human race can't just live with each other peacefully because of differences in skin colour then maybe a light brown world will be slightly less divided.
Try googling the cases of genocides with the ten highest number of deaths. Look at the identity of the victims, then the identity of the offenders. In how many cases were there a difference in skin color involved? Were German Jews a different skin colour than ethnic Germans? Were Poles and Russians a different skin color than Germans?

How much of a skin tone difference is there between Turks and Armenians, Turks and Kurds? Hutus and Tutus?

Won't make anyone or turn the world even "slightly less divided". You might as well propose that everyone in the world driving on right side of the lane, will make the world "less divided".
Now there's a valid point..

But you're deliberately ignoring the genocides that actually succeeded. Natives on every continent, Colonialism in the Americas and Africa...

Formerly GrumpyCatFace