Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Penner

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by Penner » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:46 am
Is this what happened to Doug?
Doug brought about the end of the different board's styles. All we have left now are prosilver and Absolution v3 settings.

Speaker to Animals

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:47 pm

So.. back to my earlier point.. at what point are we justified in fighting back against people who literally want to exterminate our race?

I happen to suspect quite a lot of people subscribe to the idea of exterminating the white race through a soft genocide. It's like pulling teeth to get them to admit to it, though. They usually weasel around about what they really want. Eventually, as we have seen here today, you will get them to admit it.

Surely, when their numbers are few, they are merely loons and safely ignored. But when the ideology of destroying an entire race of people is essentially the official policy of one of the two political parties in this country, and these people have wielded considerable power towards this specific end, then do we not at some point have a right to fight back?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:54 pm

The flaw in that line of thinking lay with freedom of choice. White people get to choose who they procreate with. If white people self-select a procreation pattern that leads to no more whites, that’s a choice, not a policy.

Since I don’t foresee all of white humanity making that choice, I don’t subscribe to the soft genocide hype. I do oppose unchecked immigration as a system that has the effect of basically brute-forcing whites into a minority, but it doesn’t exterminate white people.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:17 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:54 pm
The flaw in that line of thinking lay with freedom of choice. White people get to choose who they procreate with. If white people self-select a procreation pattern that leads to no more whites, that’s a choice, not a policy.

Since I don’t foresee all of white humanity making that choice, I don’t subscribe to the soft genocide hype. I do oppose unchecked immigration as a system that has the effect of basically brute-forcing whites into a minority, but it doesn’t exterminate white people.

The flaw in that line of thinking is that you forgot to consider deliberate government policies to discourage whites from procreating, encourage nonwhites to procreate, and to penalize the white offspring in every area of life while promoting the nonwhites. When you combine those policies with a demographic replacement immigration policy, "choice" becomes a cruel joke.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:17 pm
The flaw in that line of thinking is that you forgot to consider deliberate government policies to discourage whites from procreating, encourage nonwhites to procreate, and to penalize the white offspring in every area of life while promoting the nonwhites. When you combine those policies with a demographic replacement immigration policy, "choice" becomes a cruel joke.
Didn’t blacks in America go through all that - and they’re still here?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:20 pm

DBTrek wrote:

Curious what government policies I had to circumvent, in order to make my white babies. I don’t recall any difficulty - in fact, I did it almost entirely by accident.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:22 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:20 pm
DBTrek wrote:

Curious what government policies I had to circumvent, in order to make my white babies. I don’t recall any difficulty - in fact, I did it almost entirely by accident.
Not by accident but fucking ignorance. Emblematic of your posting history.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:24 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:22 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Meh. I’ve been vindicated more than most on here. I’m just enjoying the hate when it happens now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:24 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:19 pm
Didn’t blacks in America go through all that - and they’re still here?
The policy with blacks was to keep their population from growing. And that's exactly what the democrats did.

The policy for us is near extermination. It's a different thing altogether.

Look, appealing to "choice" really doesn't get much traction because we don't really have that many choices. You are penalized in education, the workforce, and even by government services for being white. White families are destroyed because the government deliberately makes it profitable for the women to do so. Meanwhile, the stable white family has to pay huge amounts of taxes, much of which go to directly subsidize the Latino illegal immigrant families and their procreation. While Juan is making a fuck ton of cash in the construction industry under the table and untaxed, YOU are working your ass off to pay taxes. YOU have to pay for the school system that Juan sends his kids to. YOU have to pay for about a quarter of his food in WIC and other subsidies because Juan doesn't declare any income. Meanwhile Juan has all these additional resources provided by you and criminal employers that make it very fruitful for him to multiply in this country. Meanwhile, Juan's kids get preferred admission to colleges and universities. They get the government grants and private scholarships that your children won't get because your children are white. You have to actually plan to pay for almost everything for your children, but you also have to pay for Juan's children. All other things being equal, between you and Juan, who do you think has more resources to produce more children?

That's just me cutting into the surface of this shit, man. I am sure you can see how these policies work everywhere. They are designed to wipe us out.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:28 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:24 pm
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:22 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Meh. I’ve been vindicated more than most on here. I’m just enjoying the hate when it happens now.
If being thoroughly mocked is the new definition of vindicated, then yeah, congrats on that. That big crash you predicted didn't happen and don't "soon" me you said spring and it is summer. You are wrong about everything.