Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Speaker to Animals

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:50 pm

Goebbels would be proud, Subaru Farmer.

Montegriffo

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:51 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:34 pm
I’m pretty sure genocide is only Hitler killing Jews, according to every low-info voter in the internet.
:think:
Pretty sure that speaking for low info voters on the internet is a position you are uniquely qualified for.
genocide
ˈdʒɛnəsʌɪd/
noun
noun: genocide; plural noun: genocides

the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.
"a campaign of genocide"
synonyms: racial killing, massacre, wholesale slaughter, mass slaughter, wholesale killing, indiscriminate killing;
Nothing about interracial procreation in the definition but allying yourself with StA does reinforce your credentials for speaking for low info voters.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:55 pm

I can always tell when I’ve given you the red-ass, Monte - because you immediately start directing all your arguments against StA towards me, as if I’m responsible for his posts.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:58 pm

Go figure the guy who thinks there's a significant difference between being murdered with a gun versus being run over at the market thinks there's a significant difference between which method you choose to intentionally eliminate a group of people.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:00 pm

I think he’s right from a language standpoint. You’ll need murder for the -cide part of genocide.

Distinction without a difference.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:51 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:34 pm
I’m pretty sure genocide is only Hitler killing Jews, according to every low-info voter in the internet.
:think:
Pretty sure that speaking for low info voters on the internet is a position you are uniquely qualified for.
genocide
ˈdʒɛnəsʌɪd/
noun
noun: genocide; plural noun: genocides

the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.
"a campaign of genocide"
synonyms: racial killing, massacre, wholesale slaughter, mass slaughter, wholesale killing, indiscriminate killing;
Nothing about interracial procreation in the definition but allying yourself with StA does reinforce your credentials for speaking for low info voters.
This is from the UN resolution on the matter, which forms the basis of international law.

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.html

I know you won't read it, so I will repeat: you literally support genocide, Monty. It doesn't matter how you plan to bring about the destruction of a group of people. You want to destroy a group of people. Any government policies designed to bring about such an act are legally genocide. Anybody who supports the extermination of a group of people is genocidal. YOU are genocidal, Monty.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:29 pm

Again, is a unique genetic line “exterminated” any time it is combined with another line via procreation? Because that’s the sandy hill you’re climbing right now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:30 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:29 pm
Again, is a unique genetic line “exterminated” any time it is combined with another line via procreation? Because that’s the sandy hill you’re climbing right now.
^^^Hitler did nothing wrong.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:30 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
^^^^Case study for IQ-based enfranchisement.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:30 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
You're getting closer, Okie. Actually, the Suburban Flounder is upping Hitler by one magnitude.

Think for a minute about that.

IRL Hitler is looking up at us from Hell and pondering about how Flounder and Hollywood have shot right past him like a bat out of . . . well, you know.

Speaking of our friend, Flip, here's one I sent him. The last I heard from him was him telling me that he had it on order. viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1227&p=171016&hili ... ld#p171016