Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

de officiis

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by de officiis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:21 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:30 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:18 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:37 pm
Not at all. I was taking issue with you suggesting that because people look the same they will hold the same beliefs.
Obvious nonsense since you and I are the same hue yet we have different opinions and cultures.
You misread. I was simply pointing out the same ideology that wants a light-brown world in the name of diversity is also completely intolerant of any competing ideologies. This leaves them in the ironic position of demanding that we all look and think the same in the name of diversity.
You keep bringing up diversity despite me not mentioning it once.

I want a coffee coloured world to give people one less thing to fight about.
If the human race can't just live with each other peacefully because of differences in skin colour then maybe a light brown world will be slightly less divided.
Wise of you to add “slightly less.” Because that’s about the size of it, given the track record so far.

nmoore63

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:14 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
If the human race can't just live with each other peacefully because of differences in skin colour then maybe a light brown world will be slightly less divided.
Fuck the abolition of man.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:19 pm

So Montez admitted to supporting genocide. There it is.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:21 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:14 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fuck the abolition of man.
It wasn't enough that their utopian schemes resulted in the 20th century being the first century in world history where disease was replaced as the number one killer by marxism. They need to go for the repeat.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:19 pm
Interracial reproduction is not genocide.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:27 pm
Wanting to see the end of a race is wanting genocide. Genocide is the end of a race.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:27 pm
Government policy designed to exterminate a race of people is in fact, and in law, a genocide.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:34 pm

I’m pretty sure genocide is only Hitler killing Jews, according to every low-info voter in the internet.
:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

I don't see how. There are, quite literally, men who would have me killed for most of the shit I do. I work, I drive, I have opinions, I make the decisions for the family, fairly frequently, etc. They are going to change their minds because my skin tone matches theirs? lol... They do this to their own females. Get raped, get punished by death.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:40 pm

A unique genetic line is “exterminated” with every death of a childless human.

The only thing being defended here is a nebulous grouping of humans based on personal feelz of the observer - not even those of the group.

It’s really about culture. There’s no speciation among humans. So, if you feel that your culture is dying out, then promote it. Just drop the hillbilly eugenics from the argument.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0