THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:44 pm

Kath wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:41 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:38 pm

I'm apparently the only one that even reads before posting anymore.
You are complaining that only pretty women qualify for that particular scholarship. You implied they were all dumb. I've responded completely appropriately.

Do you want to do away with every scholarship that isn't based on academic achievement? Because, you would literally be taking away millions of dollars from HS graduates.

What would you do with the scholarships for having done nothing but being born the right ethnicity?
No, Kath. I did not.

I said that the odds of a 4-year graduate getting a senatorial internship are practically nil. Implying that she both comes from a very upper class background, and got that internship because she's a beauty pageant winner.

Your post said something about "the first Miss America winner to get a $50,000 scholarship", which I did not even comment on. That speaks for itself.

You may continue arguing against your strawman now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:45 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:42 pm
Student loan debt just hit $1.5 trillion. Women hold most of it
https://amp.cnn.com/money/2018/06/05/pf ... index.html
Just another nail in the coffin that is GCF/SFs worldview.
Curious which of my 'worldviews' you're commenting on, but it doesn't really matter. I'm the SJW boogeyman here, somehow.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:13 pm
Kath wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:10 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:07 pm
She married Donald Trump.
:roll:
Kath, don't you see this as degrading and devaluing to immigrant women ?
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:06 am
Take a poor immigrant like Melania. Odds of her ever meeting a rich patron, without the slave pageant? Virtually nil.

She’d have grown old and been married off to a minor, local warlord, without it. Possibly a small-time businessman. Now she’s the property of the most powerful warlord in the world.
To BroGrump, immigrant women don't have the intelligence, work ethic or drive to accomplish anything.
He equates immigrants with cheap produce. That's all.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:48 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:46 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:13 pm
Kath wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:10 pm

:roll:
Kath, don't you see this as degrading and devaluing to immigrant women ?
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:06 am
Take a poor immigrant like Melania. Odds of her ever meeting a rich patron, without the slave pageant? Virtually nil.

She’d have grown old and been married off to a minor, local warlord, without it. Possibly a small-time businessman. Now she’s the property of the most powerful warlord in the world.
To BroGrump, immigrant women don't have the intelligence, work ethic or drive to accomplish anything.
He equates immigrants with cheap produce. That's all.
Here we go. Chucklefuck himself stands ready to defend all that's ignorant and misinformed.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:49 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:33 am

These pageants advertise their goods and pedigree for hundreds of eligible trophy-seekers. It’s a valuable resource for a female with no prospects of a useful existence.
$1.5 trillion in college debt says pretty much all females have prospects for a useful existence, with or without “slave pageants”.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:50 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:49 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:33 am

These pageants advertise their goods and pedigree for hundreds of eligible trophy-seekers. It’s a valuable resource for a female with no prospects of a useful existence.
$1.5 trillion in college debt says pretty much all females have prospects for a useful existence, with or without “slave pageants”.
It's a very good thing that I didn't argue otherwise.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:52 pm

except in that direct quote where you did argue otherwise, derp-master-flash.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Kath

Post by Kath » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:53 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:44 pm

No, Kath. I did not.

I said that the odds of a 4-year graduate getting a senatorial internship are practically nil. Implying that she both comes from a very upper class background, and got that internship because she's a beauty pageant winner.

Your post said something about "the first Miss America winner to get a $50,000 scholarship", which I did not even comment on. That speaks for itself.

My bad, you said internship; I read scholarship. That said, she scored the internship before the pageant. How do you know the senator chose her for her beauty?
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:54 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:52 pm
except in that direct quote where you did say it, derp-master-flash.
Shall I start pulling out random pieces of convo, and wave them around to dictate your 'worldviews' as well? Or should we perhaps read the context of what was being discussed?

EDIT: Ahhhh I see now. Since I used the term "a female", your SJW instincts were triggered to extrapolate my statement to "all females", and therefore I became a misogynist.

Then you attempted to "refute" my statement, by posting that females have racked up a staggering amount of college loan debt, and therefore, must be eminently qualified as a group.

Identity politics at its finest, truly.

I appreciate how difficult it must be for you to scroll the additional 2 inches, and understand what I was talking about.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:55 pm

Kath wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:53 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:44 pm

No, Kath. I did not.

My bad, you said internship; I read scholarship. That said, she scored the internship before the pageant. How do you know the senator chose her for her beauty?
Either that, or a very influential family.

What do you think he picked her for? Was she valedictorian? Did she write a paper of some value, during her 4 year education with zero work experience?

Do I really have to explain this to you?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace