Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Sun May 27, 2018 12:26 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 4:03 pm

Shit is heating up. They might have gone one fucking offense against decency too far this time.
That's hilarious.
the working class blokes are getting a bit rough so I'm backing off
Revolution is surely just around the corner.

I've been bringing up this case with some of my more politically informed juggler mates this week.
Guess how many even knew who Tommy Robinson is?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun May 27, 2018 12:48 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:26 am
politically informed juggler mates
:lol: :lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun May 27, 2018 1:37 am

Haumana wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:48 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:26 am
politically informed juggler mates
:lol: :lol:
Not sure why you find that funny.
Jugglers come from a wide section of society and are above average intelligence in my experience.
One guy arrived with a horrendously difficult cryptic crossword which he had compiled himself. 10 days later there are guys still working at it.

I've had some great conversations about politics this week.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 27, 2018 2:15 am

Google ‘Tommy Robinson jailed – News’ and you’ll find, as of this morning, that there are only two articles in the national press – one in ‘Metro’, one in the ‘Independent’. Click on the links to the other, smaller papers or RT and you get a ‘404 – page not found’ notice. There’s nothing in The Times, the BBC, Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail, Sun, Mirror – and nothing on Breitbart.
The government is ordering UK press not to report on it. Several news outlets have admitted they were ordered to take their stories down.

Tommy Robinson is the person who first brought the rape gang cover up to light.

BBC,
https://www.bbc.co.uk/search?q=tommy+robinson

The Telegraph,
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/search.html
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 27, 2018 2:19 am

Monty wants Robinson in jail or dead because he's on the side of the muslim rape gangs.

Those are the people he defends.

Look in the thread in my sig. Monty was right there with GCF defending the rapists and condemning the victim.

He's filth.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 27, 2018 2:22 am

Last year this month,
Okeefenokee wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 6:05 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
You are disgusting.
And here comes the sidekick to add his usual nothing to the debate.....
Go boy wonder go......
What's there to add? You are, once again, jumping to the defense of the religion of peace after yet another gang rape. We didn't even need this little spread of discourse. It's all been said before.

Tomorrow there will be another rape in Europe by a conscription dodging immigrant, living on welfare, and he'll get off scot-free like always, and you'll reliably jump to his defense like you always do.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun May 27, 2018 2:36 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:19 am
Monty wants Robinson in jail or dead because he's on the side of the muslim rape gangs.

Those are the people he defends.

Look in the thread in my sig. Monty was right there with GCF defending the rapists and condemning the victim.

He's filth.
But his politically minded juggler mates haven't even heard of Robinson. He is a party of one. That's how woke he is.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun May 27, 2018 3:13 am

I think there is something pretty screwed up about this Tommy Robinson arrest.

Since someone mentioned "outright evil here today that is totally disgusting and reprehensible" I got reminded of something way back on the DCF, in 2013 or so. If memory serves, the punk rock group Pussy Riot had just been sentenced to some years in Russian prison for charges of "hooliganism." In actuality they had merely staged a protest of the illiberal Putin regime. The resident conservatives were making light of/excusing it, about as much as Monty did in this thread for the Robinson arrest. I believe they went so far as to joke that now the girls would get to experience a real "pussy riot" in prison.

The ones I remember defending/relishing it, oddly enough, were Strangelove, Nergol and Smitty, as well as a few others. It seemed mighty strange me at the time, their reaction to it. But I didn't have such an eloquent description for it as "outright evil here today that is totally disgusting and reprehensible" Upon reflection, I think that'll do just fine.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun May 27, 2018 4:18 am

Muh Ruhshuns. Certainly told those guys.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun May 27, 2018 4:37 am

Fife wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 4:18 am
Muh Ruhshuns. Certainly told those guys.
Take it in the ass, hombre. ;)