Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Sat May 26, 2018 1:00 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:35 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:07 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 3:57 pm

It is a "win" for you if the state murders an innocent man by throwing him to the Muslim animals locked in those prisons?

I want to be crystal clear as to your sentiment here, Monty.
To be crystal clear, when a criminal goes to jail I lose no sleep. If his enemies kill him in jail he will learn the hard way that actions have consequences.
The states job is to protect the majority from scum like Robinson.
Since he was already in contempt of court for a “rape gang” investigation, and now arrested for speaking about a “rape gang coverup”, he may have incriminated himself.

Fine, fair enough.

But your statement is more than a little concerning. “If someone goes to prison”? People go to prison for minor offenses all the time. Should we simply execute all criminals?
so you're saying...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat May 26, 2018 3:07 am

Monty's government, the one that wanted to lock up a man for a video of a pug, has been covering up hundreds of rapes for years. They have attempted to silence the families of the victims with threats of prison if they speak out. They have attempted to gag any press reporting on the cover up. They made all UK press take down their stories on Robinson's arrest.

Robinson was arrested before for livestreaming from the steps of the courthouse at a previous hearing. Even though news reporters report live from courthouses every day, they arrested Robinson for it because he was calling attention to their cover up.

If you watch the video I posted, it shows the clip from the livestream where Robinson gets confirmation from the police at the courthouse that he is fine to livestream from the sidewalk he is standing on as it is not part of the courthouse.

There was no crowd gathered outside on any side of the issue. It was one man on a public street livestreaming about the hundreds of rapes that the UK government has been covering up for years, the case the government has previously barred the press from reporting on.

He got confirmation from the police on video that he wasn't violating any rules by livestreaming from where he was standing, and then he was arrested, arraigned, and sentenced to more than a year in prison. Time from arrest to sentencing was about an hour. After sentencing, his lawyer stated that he had not yet been allowed to speak to his client.

Monty is human fucking filth, and a habitual liar.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Otern

Post by Otern » Sat May 26, 2018 3:12 am

Montegriffo wrote:
To be crystal clear, when a criminal goes to jail I lose no sleep. If his enemies kill him in jail he will learn the hard way that actions have consequences.
I'm sorry, but you're turning into something scary here. Worse than Nukedog's transformation to Nazism, because people like you are considered reasonable and common.

Any functional state need to protect the people they incarcerate. I'm no fan of Tommy Robinson, but he, like any other person has rights. And it's the state's job to protect ALL people's rights. Getting killed in prison, because he's unwanted by "civil society" does not make it a civil society anymore.

If you think it's in any way ok for a prisoner to be murdered, you're no better than the people that supported the Holocaust, as long as they didn't have to personally pull the trigger. Last time I checked, Britain didn't have the death penalty. And pledging indifference to a prison murder, is even worse than death penalty, because at least the death penalty is a punishment received in a court. Lynchings are not ok.

Allowing the British prison system do devolve into gangs, lynchings, shower rape and all kind of extrajudicial "justice" will only bring hell upon your society. Because most of these people will be released one day. And they'll have every incentive to get back at the society, which has declared war on them through their indifference.

It's this kind of mindset that's part of why the US murder rate is higher than the rest of the western countries. A dehumanizing, lawless prison system, will not make anything better. It will just give a little dopamine boost in our primal sense of "justice", knowing that criminals, no matter how small time, will receive hell.

It's not the Nukedogs of Europe that will throw us into fascism again. They're far too extreme, and few in numbers. It's people like you. If enough regular people are indifferent to human rights violations against hated groups, it'll just get worse, quickly.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat May 26, 2018 3:48 am

I'm all in favour of prison reform. I don't WANT anyone to die in an English prison.
I'll lose no sleep if a racist like Robinson doesn't enjoy his time at her Majesty's pleasure.
I'm certainly not going to start saying that British prisons are too rough to send offenders down.
This man turns up at every contentious court case and stirs up racial hatred in an attempt to influence the outcome.
Contempt of court is an imprisonable offence, the fact that he might pay the ultimate price for his crimes due to the racial makeup of the prison community is a delicious irony.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Otern

Post by Otern » Sat May 26, 2018 4:01 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 3:48 am
Contempt of court is an imprisonable offence, the fact that he might pay the ultimate price for his crimes due to the racial makeup of the prison community is a delicious irony.
No, it's not a delicious irony. People get imprisoned for lots of reasons, minor offenses, and major. Ethnically/politically motivated extrajudicial murder, supported through passivity, should be fucking terrifying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots
Lots of people probably found this event a "delicious irony".

If Tommy Robinson gets killed in prison, he'll become a martyr. It doesn't matter anymore at that point that he committed an offense. Because people hopefully should recognize that it wasn't an offense deserving of death. And if people do think it's deserving of death, Britain is already fucked.

Break the law, go to jail. Fine. But it's not break the law, go to jail, and whatever happens there, is on you, because you shouldn't have broken the law.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat May 26, 2018 4:58 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 3:07 am
Monty's government, the one that wanted to lock up a man for a video of a pug, has been covering up hundreds of rapes for years. They have attempted to silence the families of the victims with threats of prison if they speak out. They have attempted to gag any press reporting on the cover up. They made all UK press take down their stories on Robinson's arrest.

Robinson was arrested before for livestreaming from the steps of the courthouse at a previous hearing. Even though news reporters report live from courthouses every day, they arrested Robinson for it because he was calling attention to their cover up.

If you watch the video I posted, it shows the clip from the livestream where Robinson gets confirmation from the police at the courthouse that he is fine to livestream from the sidewalk he is standing on as it is not part of the courthouse.

There was no crowd gathered outside on any side of the issue. It was one man on a public street livestreaming about the hundreds of rapes that the UK government has been covering up for years, the case the government has previously barred the press from reporting on.

He got confirmation from the police on video that he wasn't violating any rules by livestreaming from where he was standing, and then he was arrested, arraigned, and sentenced to more than a year in prison. Time from arrest to sentencing was about an hour. After sentencing, his lawyer stated that he had not yet been allowed to speak to his client.

Monty is human fucking filth, and a habitual liar.
Monty is a state sponsored bundle of sticks. Ghost of possible Christmas future makes me almost want to go smother my kid and wife rather than have them succumb to such a destiny.

This place is an eye opener in so many different ways. Thank you, Martin, for providing the conduit.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 26, 2018 6:57 am

Otern wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 3:12 am
Montegriffo wrote:
I'm sorry, but you're turning into something scary here. Worse than Nukedog's transformation to Nazism, because people like you are considered reasonable and common.

Any functional state need to protect the people they incarcerate. I'm no fan of Tommy Robinson, but he, like any other person has rights. And it's the state's job to protect ALL people's rights. Getting killed in prison, because he's unwanted by "civil society" does not make it a civil society anymore.

If you think it's in any way ok for a prisoner to be murdered, you're no better than the people that supported the Holocaust, as long as they didn't have to personally pull the trigger. Last time I checked, Britain didn't have the death penalty. And pledging indifference to a prison murder, is even worse than death penalty, because at least the death penalty is a punishment received in a court. Lynchings are not ok.

Allowing the British prison system do devolve into gangs, lynchings, shower rape and all kind of extrajudicial "justice" will only bring hell upon your society. Because most of these people will be released one day. And they'll have every incentive to get back at the society, which has declared war on them through their indifference.

It's this kind of mindset that's part of why the US murder rate is higher than the rest of the western countries. A dehumanizing, lawless prison system, will not make anything better. It will just give a little dopamine boost in our primal sense of "justice", knowing that criminals, no matter how small time, will receive hell.

It's not the Nukedogs of Europe that will throw us into fascism again. They're far too extreme, and few in numbers. It's people like you. If enough regular people are indifferent to human rights violations against hated groups, it'll just get worse, quickly.
+100

Said it much better than I could.

Monte - you’re starting to worry me, bud.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat May 26, 2018 7:35 am

Hope you enjoy your Stasi this weekend, Montez. Fucking laff it up. Soon enough you'll be the next motherfucker in the dock. "Delicious Irony," indeed.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat May 26, 2018 7:37 am

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat May 26, 2018 7:38 am

Well you see you are falling for this " the state is trying to murder Robinson" nonsense that StA is selling.
Robinson is not going to die, he'll do about 6 months in a low security jail and come out talking the same old shit and trying to start a race war.

I don't think he will be sharing a cell with some Jihadis because the govt want him dead. That's all tin foil hat crap of the highest order.