Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Okeefenokee

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 25, 2018 7:51 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:07 pm

I’ve only seen the video of the arrest.
His cameras must have more
Any video of the event leading to arrest?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 25, 2018 8:16 pm

The video I posted has a handful of clips from it.

Haven't seen the full one posted anywhere.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri May 25, 2018 10:43 pm

Not condoning anything but he was under a suspended sentence. Which is probably why he was taken to jail so quickly. Now off to watch Okee's video about the matter.
Robinson is already under a suspended sentence for committing contempt of court over a gang rape case heard in Canterbury last year.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 68821.html

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 25, 2018 10:43 pm

Haumana wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 10:43 pm
Not condoning anything but he was under a suspended sentence. Which is probably why he was taken to jail so quickly. Now off to watch Okee's video about the matter.
Robinson is already under a suspended sentence for committing contempt of court over a gang rape case heard in Canterbury last year.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 68821.html
That does change the story, doesn’t it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 25, 2018 11:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:41 pm
Fri May 25, 2018 11:57 am
One defunct DCF buck says that, if he is convicted and sentenced to prison, they will leave him with the Muslim inmates to be killed and no longer be a problem for the British authorities.
I'll take that bet. That's a win for me either way.
It is a "win" for you if the state murders an innocent man by throwing him to the Muslim animals locked in those prisons?

I want to be crystal clear as to your sentiment here, Monty.
To be crystal clear, when a criminal goes to jail I lose no sleep. If his enemies kill him in jail he will learn the hard way that actions have consequences.
The states job is to protect the majority from scum like Robinson.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 25, 2018 11:21 pm

scum
He's fucking hero. And if he is martyred he will have more power than a thousand suns.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 25, 2018 11:35 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:07 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:41 pm

I'll take that bet. That's a win for me either way.
It is a "win" for you if the state murders an innocent man by throwing him to the Muslim animals locked in those prisons?

To be crystal clear, when a criminal goes to jail I lose no sleep. If his enemies kill him in jail he will learn the hard way that actions have consequences.
Since he was already in contempt of court for a “rape gang” investigation, and now arrested for speaking about a “rape gang coverup”, he may have incriminated himself.

Fine, fair enough.

But your statement is more than a little concerning. “If someone goes to prison”? People go to prison for minor offenses all the time. Should we simply execute all criminals?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri May 25, 2018 11:46 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:35 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:07 pm

Since he was already in contempt of court for a “rape gang” investigation, and now arrested for speaking about a “rape gang coverup”, he may have incriminated himself.

Fine, fair enough.

But your statement is more than a little concerning. “If someone goes to prison”? People go to prison for minor offenses all the time. Should we simply execute all criminals?
He wasn't in contempt of court for a rape gang investigation. He was in contempt of court for calling attention to the rape gang. Jesus...... Fucking guy was protesting the grooming gangs of immigrants and was found in contempt of court.

*Side Note: Skimming an article isn't your strong suit.
Contempt of court is a criminal offence that can see people jailed for speeches or publications that create a "substantial risk that the course of justice in the proceedings in question will be seriously impeded or prejudiced".

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat May 26, 2018 12:58 am

He was trying to subvert the case. It's one of his MO's. He does it all the time. He's lucky not to have been locked up before now for the same offense.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.