Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 19, 2018 1:03 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:54 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:27 pm
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:20 pm
With all of the social ills that we agree come from single mothers, I’m a bit stunned that anyone would argue for more involuntary single mothers.
Not the argument I am making.
I am only asking that we honestly deal with what we are doing.

What should be the qualifications to determine if a person lives or dies ? Right now our laws only require one to be able to get pregnant.

Single mothers are problematic on society, but in this society we also tell women being a single mother is good, great and rewarding. You don't need a man. If you are encouraging terminating lives because it's better for society................ it is in fact Infanticide.
I suppose you can call it that if you want to, but then so is birth control.

Makes no difference to me what the label is.
As long as females not qualified to get into a Community College are able to decide if a human lives or dies that's the important thing.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 19, 2018 1:05 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Well I'm Catholic so I tend to sprinkle my moralizing with a hope of salvation aspect. Less of a fuck you to hell variety.
#MeToo
I told my cousin the priest I hadn't been going to church, he said,
Don't worry about it, we're like the Mafia, once you're in, there's no leaving, you'll always come back to the family.
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat May 19, 2018 1:21 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:40 am
Otern wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 10:11 am
No. Abortion is not infanticide. Infanticide is killing infants. The Netherlands practice infanticide, but most of the world do not: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groningen_Protocol

As for if abortion is right or wrong, that's another issue. It all depends if we consider a fetus a person. A lot of Catholics do, and abortion is therefore wrong.
Sure it is. The Gronigen Protocol is Eugenics.

I'm making a moral argument on how we define abortion. Monte made the argument we have the technology to terminate unwanted pregnancies, we also have the technology to save a fetus that would otherwise die. I think around 21 weeks now. We are making the decisions on unborn humans as to life or death. When we choose death, it's infanticide.

Infanticide is also closely linked to child sacrifice. Aren't women who choose an abortion just sacrificing the potential of their human child so that in the near term they have a better life ?

I like anyone to tell me why we allow women with Zero qualifications to decide between life and death of humans. Anyone ?
I said what?
I don't remember ever getting involved in the abortion debate.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 19, 2018 1:24 pm

Abortion very much resembles child sacrifice as we read about with the Phonecians. People are sacrificing the most innocent and helpless humans to a false God for some material gain or good fortune.

I think it's demonic as fuck, personally.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Sat May 19, 2018 1:30 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:24 pm
Abortion very much resembles child sacrifice as we read about with the Phonecians. People are sacrificing the most innocent and helpless humans to a false God for some material gain or good fortune.

Yalp.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Sat May 19, 2018 1:24 pm

In Liberal land you need a license to braid hair, but anyone who can fuck and get pregnant can make life and death situations.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 19, 2018 1:50 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:03 pm
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:54 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:27 pm

Not the argument I am making.
I am only asking that we honestly deal with what we are doing.

What should be the qualifications to determine if a person lives or dies ? Right now our laws only require one to be able to get pregnant.

Single mothers are problematic on society, but in this society we also tell women being a single mother is good, great and rewarding. You don't need a man. If you are encouraging terminating lives because it's better for society................ it is in fact Infanticide.
I suppose you can call it that if you want to, but then so is birth control.

Makes no difference to me what the label is.
As long as females not qualified to get into a Community College are able to decide if a human lives or dies that's the important thing.
A female unqualified to work at McDonalds can get pregnant. That is literally the power to create life.

Perhaps we should stop treating it like some sacred rite, and more like the biological function that it is. We are, at the base, no more than animals, wearing plant fibers. Even if abortions were free and practiced regularly, without restriction, we would be light-years beyond the natural world in caring for our offspring. Not to mention, less of a burden on each other.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 19, 2018 1:52 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:26 am
Otern wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 10:11 am
No. Abortion is not infanticide. Infanticide is killing infants. The Netherlands practice infanticide, but most of the world do not: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groningen_Protocol

As for if abortion is right or wrong, that's another issue. It all depends if we consider a fetus a person. A lot of Catholics do, and abortion is therefore wrong.
If Catholics believe it is wrong then they shouldn't get abortions.

Very much this.

It's amazing how often we are subjected to moral crusades, to make other people feel better.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 19, 2018 1:55 pm

If GCF doesn't believe slavery is morally acceptable, then he shouldn't buy slaves. What's the big deal??

The logic of the liberal, everybody. Hasn't changed much since their last civil war.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Sat May 19, 2018 1:55 pm
If GCF doesn't believe slavery is morally acceptable, then he shouldn't buy slaves. What's the big deal??

The logic of the liberal, everybody. Hasn't changed much since their last civil war.
That argument does hold a bit of water... I think we'd all be a little better off if crime resulted in a period of servitude, instead of rape cages.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace