Civil War Coming?

brewster

Re: Civil War Coming?

Post by brewster » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:52 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:42 pm
It doesn't actually come down to the countryside v. cities.

In the event of civil war the militarized right would quickly take the cities.

The uppity lefties would just be rounded up and put in detention camps, like their beloved FDR did.

The vast majority would just keep their head down.
Thus confirming everyone's worst fears about the authoritarian inclinations of the Right. What if the left isn't the pussies you think? Ready for car bombs and suicide vests against your "army of occupation"? US military haven't done so well at occupation recently, why do you think "this time it will be different"? Until 1948 everyone thought the Jews were nothing but paperpushing pussies and victims too.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:56 pm

brewster wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:52 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

The uppity lefties would just be rounded up and put in detention camps, like their beloved FDR did.

Thus confirming everyone's worst fears about the authoritarian inclinations of the Right. What if the left isn't the pussies you think? Ready for car bombs and suicide vests against your "army of occupation"? US military haven't done so well at occupation recently, why do you think "this time it will be different"? Until 1948 everyone thought the Jews were nothing but paperpushing pussies and victims too.
That wouldn't happen, the left in America is entirely bourgeois, they're not going to kill and die for anything.

It's not going to be like Iraq, in Iraq, the insurgents were the right, the far right, and the extreme right.

The lefties in Iraq were the ones seeking the protection of the US military, from their own right.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:00 pm

The model which would be applicable in America, is Latin America.

It would be like Chile, Argentina, or Brazil

The left would do their #resistance thing, but they wouldn't get into running gunfights nor bombings.

They'd be running to Canada.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:08 pm

The only heavily armed cohort prepared to kill and die in Blue Nation's territory is the gangsters.

But they are not ideological, they are not leftists. They are simply after money and power.

Thus they could easily be co-opted by the right against the left.

Covert and deniable death squads which could be unleashed against the lefties who caused trouble.

Again, just like in Latin America.

People in the ghetto are not naive, they know the alternative would be attack helicopters and gunships.

Ergo, just go along to get along, who are the bourgeois lefties to them ? The rich people. Why die for them ?

The left is the rich people, the Coastal Elites, they have no friends, they have no allies, they have no troops.
Nec Aspera Terrent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:26 pm

brewster wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:52 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

No occupation. You put yourself in your own boxes. We just keep you there.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:28 pm

clubgop wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:26 pm

No occupation. You put yourself in your own boxes. We just keep you there.
We'd probably end up having to protect them from angry mobs of pissed off Rednecks.

The left is what ? Gays, Trannies, Commies, Neckbeards, and Women.

They'd be seeking the protection of their own nemesis.

It ain't 1861 anymore. In 1861, the Republicans were the left.

The Democrats now, are soft as warm baby shit, and anybody willing to fight, hates them with a passion.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:33 pm

Just explode right out of the gate at them, Pinochet wasn't a right wing American, we're scarier than him.

Pinochet wasn't angry, right wing Americans would be in a furious rage. Blood lust. No mercy.

The left would be streaming into Canada like draft dodgers fleeing Vietnam, just on a more massive scale.

It would be a big crisis in Canada, American refugees swamping the social services.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:42 pm

Canada might be in big trouble too,

I mean, Canada would be none too popular with an American right wing dictatorship.

Pretty sure Canada would be forced to kneel before Zod, or face the consequences.

Canadians might be trying to send the Americans back, just to try to get out of the kill zone.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:43 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:47 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:44 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:34 pm

Except nobody is trying to hold sway over you, my beliefs are my business, I'm not trying to impose them on you,

So do you have an actual point relevant to me, or is this just an attack of Aspergers?

Who asked you about my beliefs ? Wasn't me. What business is it of yours ? None.

You're the one imposing your shit on me, not the other way round, fuckwit.
Then stop talking about them.
No, I'm free to express my beliefs, but you attacking me for them, is you imposing on me.

Your beliefs : I made no comment on them.

Then you started whining about my beliefs, telling me that they are wrong.

That's you attacking me for my beliefs, not the other way around, you bitch moaning fucking idiot.

Follow your own rules, if you can, because you are the miserable little cretin who makes himself miserable.

It's you who are the source of your own discontent, your own fear, your own stupidity, don't put that on me.
If you think I am attacking you, your skin is a lot thinner than you are leading on.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:45 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.