HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Montegriffo

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:41 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:36 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:17 am
heydaralon wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:32 am
Let me just say, I hope France collapses and leaves the EU, but that won't happen sadly. But more to the point, I have a lot of trouble supporting these types of movements in foreign countries, because even though we are reading stuff online, these mass protests are never monolithic. There are never a single group with an identical idea. In the Arab Spring, there were leftists, even communists, that allied with the koran thumpers. The same thing happened in the Iranian revolution. They had a common goal before the revolution (to get rid of the leader), but after the fact, it led to one group winning power and then destroying the other group. Morsi won for awhile after the Arab spring until the coup, and the leftists got driven out, which also happened in Iran. Be very careful supporting foreign activists, because they are not who you think they are.

Also, many times these foreigners will attempt to gain sympathy from other countries and Americans. In Tahrir Square, the protestors held up signs saying: "We Love America! We are your friends!" It turns out many of them couldn't even speak English and they were just manipulating us. Remember Libya? This makes me very leery of any mass movement I see on tv, especially a Middle Eastern one which is filled to the brim with rapists, and terrorists who would slit your throat if you ever visited their sewer country.

Is Macron a lowlife and a coward? Yes. Should France leave the EU and hopefully crash its economy? Yes. Do I hope this unrest spreads to other Euro countries and causes an economic collapse there? More than anything. But I'm not going to hold my breath. I'm glad the French govt is having a hard time, but they will take the wrong message from this if anything.
You realise that Europe's economy collapsing is going to affect you, don't you?
I know you are intimidated by Europe, what with its culture and stuff, but to actively wish for its collapse without understanding the consequences to yourself is kinda dumb (or American as we say ;) ) don't ya think?
I don't care. I'm poor anyway, and probably will be for the forseeable future. You can't threaten me over there on your little sharia island Monte. The EU is a pipe dream. They can't even stop their own members from hating it and wanting to leave, much less a nobody like me in another country. You guys certainly used to have culture. Now its just a big migrant slum.
Ah, so you think the poor are immune to economic downturns, that's cute.
There are actually more Muslims in the US than the UK but don't let the facts knock you off your favourite hobby horse.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by heydaralon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:47 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:41 am
heydaralon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:17 am

You realise that Europe's economy collapsing is going to affect you, don't you?
I know you are intimidated by Europe, what with its culture and stuff, but to actively wish for its collapse without understanding the consequences to yourself is kinda dumb (or American as we say ;) ) don't ya think?
I don't care. I'm poor anyway, and probably will be for the forseeable future. You can't threaten me over there on your little sharia island Monte. The EU is a pipe dream. They can't even stop their own members from hating it and wanting to leave, much less a nobody like me in another country. You guys certainly used to have culture. Now its just a big migrant slum.
There are actually more Muslims in the US than the UK but don't let the facts knock you off your favourite hobby horse.
If only the US had the same population as the Uk that number would mean something... You guys have way more proportionally than we do, and they tend to be acid throwing gang members as well as bad people.

I do not think I would be affected at all if the EU collapsed. Not one bit. But even so, it would still be an overall positive experience for mankind so I would have to get past my own economic selfishness and understand that the liberty of an entire continent and the death of one of the most cruel and contemptible entities in human history is more important than my bank account.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:59 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:47 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:41 am
heydaralon wrote:

If only the US had the same population as the Uk that number would mean something... You guys have way more proportionally than we do, and they tend to be acid throwing gang members as well as bad people.

I do not think I would be affected at all if the EU collapsed. Not one bit. But even so, it would still be an overall positive experience for mankind so I would have to get past my own economic selfishness and understand that the liberty of an entire continent and the death of one of the most cruel and contemptible entities in human history is more important than my bank account.
Just so you know, the acid throwing Muslim meme is just another example of you being duped by your atrocious media.
Those throwing acid are wannabe gangster types from the white trash and Carribean communities who would be shooting each other dead in much larger numbers if we had your guns are a right, not a privilege, mindset.

Now stop talking crap or I'm going to stab you with my potato peeler.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:35 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:32 am
Let me just say, I hope France collapses and leaves the EU, but that won't happen sadly. But more to the point, I have a lot of trouble supporting these types of movements in foreign countries, because even though we are reading stuff online, these mass protests are never monolithic. There are never a single group with an identical idea. In the Arab Spring, there were leftists, even communists, that allied with the koran thumpers. The same thing happened in the Iranian revolution. They had a common goal before the revolution (to get rid of the leader), but after the fact, it led to one group winning power and then destroying the other group. Morsi won for awhile after the Arab spring until the coup, and the leftists got driven out, which also happened in Iran. Be very careful supporting foreign activists, because they are not who you think they are.

Also, many times these foreigners will attempt to gain sympathy from other countries and Americans. In Tahrir Square, the protestors held up signs saying: "We Love America! We are your friends!" It turns out many of them couldn't even speak English and they were just manipulating us. Remember Libya? This makes me very leery of any mass movement I see on tv, especially a Middle Eastern one which is filled to the brim with rapists, and terrorists who would slit your throat if you ever visited their sewer country.

Is Macron a lowlife and a coward? Yes. Should France leave the EU and hopefully crash its economy? Yes. Do I hope this unrest spreads to other Euro countries and causes an economic collapse there? More than anything. But I'm not going to hold my breath. I'm glad the French govt is having a hard time, but they will take the wrong message from this if anything.
+1
We tend to see what we want out of them as well, overlaying our beliefs selectively on what is happening.

There is one simple common thread to all the protests you mentioned, economic condition of the general populace.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:57 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:22 pm

The real protesters wanting to peacefully demonstrate against Macron's economic policies have had their protest hijacked and nobody is discussing the issues any more only the violence of the extremists.

To be honest, I'm surprised at your reaction to this. I never had you down as a mob rule kind of guy.
After all
I'm a radical Classic Liberal Monte...……… You are extremely Conservative.

I'm for the people pushing back against Elites, against the ruling class, against the Mercantilists, against the urban NPCs, and collaborators of the Globalist Elites.

The American Revolution was started by rural folks pushing back against the wrongs of Global Mercantilists. It was later co-opted by the Continental Congress. But that's how it started.

What I hear from you is a person who is very happy with the statist quo the Elites have established for you, someone that says, the ruling class tells me this is right or this is wrong, so I will go along with that. That's a Conservative Monte.
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:48 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:57 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

The real protesters wanting to peacefully demonstrate against Macron's economic policies have had their protest hijacked and nobody is discussing the issues any more only the violence of the extremists.

To be honest, I'm surprised at your reaction to this. I never had you down as a mob rule kind of guy.
After all

I'm for the people pushing back against Elites, against the ruling class, against the Mercantilists, against the urban NPCs, and collaborators of the Globalist Elites.

The American Revolution was started by rural folks pushing back against the wrongs of Global Mercantilists. It was later co-opted by the Continental Congress. But that's how it started.

What I hear from you is a person who is very happy with the statist quo the Elites have established for you, someone that says, the ruling class tells me this is right or this is wrong, so I will go along with that. That's a Conservative Monte.
Finally, someone who understands I'm not just a lefty.
Congratulations Carlus, that's now Otern, Bjorn and you.
In many ways I'm Conservative.
I'm fiscally Conservative.
I'm Conservative on law and order.
On foreign policy, I'm often Conservative.
However,
On immigration I'm Liberal (British use),
On equal opportunities I'm Liberal.
On gay rights I'm Liberal.
On animal rights I'm Liberal.
On minorities issues I'm Liberal.
On Brexit I'm Liberal Democrat (the only party which shares my views)
But,
On tax I'm left wing.
On inheritance law I'm left wing.
And
On Green issues I'm totalitarian.

This is why I've always considered myself a right of center Liberal pragmatist.

I hate dogma.
I hate partisanship (but am hypocritical at times)
I hate religion in my daily life (keep it in fucking Church)
I hate war war over jaw jaw.
I hate extremists in all things (except maybe on Green issues)

Your insistence that I'm a status quo loving, meek, servant of the ruling class elite is just nonsense though.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:21 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:48 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

After all

However,
But,
On tax I'm left wing.
And

I hate dogma.

Your insistence that I'm a status quo loving, meek, servant of the ruling class elite is just nonsense though.
Your unconditional acceptance of rapists, welfare vacuums, and general scumbags is the main issue I have with liberals. Stop cheering on salafist sarapists and actually prevent them from coming into USSRK and we will get along just fine. Humanitarian reasons are not valid for immigration, because a taxpayer who has to pay for lazy good for nothing migrants with a sob story and a sexual assault inclination who bankrupt their treasury is also a humanitarian crisis, only it is one that actually matters, unlike Middle Eastern ones.

Also stop being supportive of other liberal policies that destroy society (damn near most of them).
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:33 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:21 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

However,
But,
On tax I'm left wing.
And

I hate dogma.

Your unconditional acceptance of rapists, welfare vacuums, and general scumbags is the main issue I have with liberals. Stop cheering on salafist sarapists and actually prevent them from coming into USSRK and we will get along just fine. Humanitarian reasons are not valid for immigration, because a taxpayer who has to pay for lazy good for nothing migrants with a sob story and a sexual assault inclination who bankrupt their treasury is also a humanitarian crisis, only it is one that actually matters, unlike Middle Eastern ones.
Unconditional acceptance of rapists?
I know you are only trolling but you can kindly kiss my arse.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Political classifications are all F'd up.
Marty's done a lot of good work talking about them, but doesn't seem to be able to get famous so everyone is stilled confused.

Here's what's tripping me up though Monte, I don't see much in that list that isn't right down the line with the Global Mercantilists. The only real difference is the food and environmentalist stuff. Globalists are ok with the rich buying their way out of that, but the poor get tainted food and the rich get to pollute.
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:59 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:38 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Political classifications are all F'd up.
Marty's done a lot of good work talking about them, but doesn't seem to be able to get famous so everyone is stilled confused.

Here's what's tripping me up though Monte, I don't see much in that list that isn't right down the line with the Global Mercantilists. The only real difference is the food and environmentalist stuff. Globalists are ok with the rich buying their way out of that, but the poor get tainted food and the rich get to pollute.
Most of the things on that list have nothing to do with globalism.
You are letting your single issue dogma cloud your thoughts again.