HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

TheReal_ND

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:21 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:19 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:58 am
This really appears to be the people of France vs the Globalists to me. I think it's time to pay the French people back by aiding them with Navy, military advisors and weapons like they helped us 240 years ago.
Interfering in the internal politics of a foreign nation, how very Neo-conservative of you.
Any other countries you want to instigate regime change in?
The UK

Speaker to Animals

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:22 am

Englishmen are eventually going to rise up and eclipse this yellow vest group. Most likely in the wake of the Muslim Intifada.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:32 am

Prison island ain't doing shit

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:38 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:21 am
Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
This really appears to be the people of France vs the Globalists to me. I think it's time to pay the French people back by aiding them with Navy, military advisors and weapons like they helped us 240 years ago.
Interfering in the internal politics of a foreign nation, how very Neo-conservative of you.
The UK
Meh, like France and your buddies North Korea, we have nuclear weapons so you can't do shit militarily against us for fear of the consequences.
Plus your military is infested with Communist faggots so Theresa May could kick them to death with her leopard print Cuban heels all by herself.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:00 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:42 am
Reminds me of Tianamen Square
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
:lol:

Besides the joke.
I honestly don't see a Left/Right bent in this protest. I see it as working class people vs Globalists.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:16 pm

EU Parliament building was attacked by yellow vests.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:22 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:02 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Besides the joke.
I honestly don't see a Left/Right bent in this protest. I see it as working class people vs Globalists.
That's probably why you don't understand what's going on there.
You are projecting your agenda onto a bunch of anarchists who take great joy in fighting the police and burning shit down.
The real protesters wanting to peacefully demonstrate against Macron's economic policies have had their protest hijacked and nobody is discussing the issues any more only the violence of the extremists.
To be honest, I'm surprised at your reaction to this. I never had you down as a mob rule kind of guy.
After all
only the left use violence to achieve their aims.
Those cars being set alight are private property and those businesses which have been closed down employ the working classes you proport to support.

You think the globalists are going to pay for this or the French taxpayers?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:25 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:22 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:02 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

Besides the joke.
That's probably why you don't understand what's going on there.
You are projecting your agenda onto a bunch of anarchists who take great joy in fighting the police and burning shit down.
The real protesters wanting to peacefully demonstrate against Macron's economic policies have had their protest hijacked and nobody is discussing the issues any more only the violence of the extremists.
To be honest, I'm surprised at your reaction to this. I never had you down as a mob rule kind of guy.
After all
only the left use violence to achieve their aims.
Those cars being set alight are private property and those businesses which have been closed down employ the working classes you proport to support.

You think the globalists are going to pay for this or the French taxpayers?
Where's you evidence to back that opinion up ?

What I've seen is widespread protesting against the Macron government based on economic and tax policy that hits working class folks the hardest.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:31 pm

The fucking liberals and globalists always have alternative reality answers when confronted with evidence that their ideology is falling apart and people are willing to set them on fire essentially rather than let them run what is left of our civilization into the ground. Reminds me of something I remember in history books..