Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:13 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:57 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:43 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:52 am

Caught with an unlikely alibi for a minor infraction. Surely, no level of enforcement could be excessive here.
Remember that these idiots were just last week defending sentencing a man with no attorney to die in a muslim prison because he recorded the outside of a court where the government was covering up decades of muslim rape gangs raping thousands of young girls.
Just fuck off with your lies.
He was jailed for contempt of court.
He had a lawyer present.
There are no Muslim prisons.
There have been numerous public inquiries about your ''rape gangs''.
He will not die in prison.

Contempt of court for reporting on a case the public has a right to know.
Why rape gangs in quotes? Or rather if something doesn't exist why is their public inquiries about them? Can one :? Put aside the predilection to work alone and realize it is better to work in a group?
You can vouch for his safety in prison? Is it because you are an inmate? Can I guess the charges? Me thinks I can.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:18 am

So cucked you try to defend an anti-semetic violent thug.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Kath

Post by Kath » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:24 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:54 pm

She was doing something wrong. She was underage in possession of alcohol and also violating the rules of the beach. She wasn't thinking as a mother she was thinking "This probably violates my parole." Guess what if that didn't, it does, then an assault arrest does.
There's been some pretty sloppy reporting on this. I just read three different articles that say three different things.

In one, she had some fruit, no mention of alcohol.
In another, she was on probation for attacking a woman who was sleeping with her husband.
In another, she was on parole but it didn't say why.

Two of the three said she was released from the cop shop almost immediately. If she had violated parole or probation, why was she released? She should have been held, I would think.

Trying to get facts these days is become quite the challenge. Either way, it's a stupid hill to die on. I look forward to having the generic, not-about-this-woman, discussion on police over-reach in the future.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:05 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:18 am
Philo-Semitic thug

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:20 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Rights are universal. I cannot pick and choose when to defend them. But since that is your bag everything I say about you must be true since you defend child rapists.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:29 am

clubgop wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:20 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Rights are universal. I cannot pick and choose when to defend them. But since that is your bag everything I say about you must be true since you defend child rapists.
How do I defend child rapists?
Wasn't me trying to influence court proceedings and risking a mistrial.
These rapists could have walked free thanks to the Nazi scumbag.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:38 am

Kath wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:24 am
clubgop wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:54 pm

She was doing something wrong. She was underage in possession of alcohol and also violating the rules of the beach. She wasn't thinking as a mother she was thinking "This probably violates my parole." Guess what if that didn't, it does, then an assault arrest does.
There's been some pretty sloppy reporting on this. I just read three different articles that say three different things.

In one, she had some fruit, no mention of alcohol.If you watched the video the cops aren't talking about underaged fruit, was this the Monty fantasy version here?
In another, she was on probation for attacking a woman who was sleeping with her husband. and that is ok because Jerry Springer?
In another, she was on parole but it didn't say why.Parole and probation are functionally the same thing. You have to report to somebody that would love to send you back to jail if you make their job any harder.

Two of the three said she was released from the cop shop almost immediately. If she had violated parole or probation, why was she released? She should have been held, I would think. You think government operates in any sort of straight forward functional way aint that precious.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:43 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:29 am
clubgop wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:20 am
Montegriffo wrote:
How do I defend child rapists?
Wasn't me trying to influence court proceedings and risking a mistrial.
These rapists could have walked free thanks to the Nazi scumbag.
That's bullshit and you know it. Reporting on a trial is not risking a mistrial. If sunshine risks a mistrial then that is a problem with the court not those reporting. Never talk about this or that person violating press freedom again, because your stupid bitch ass doesn't believe in them. You defend child rapists because you dont want their crimes to be exposed to the public, bitch.

Kath

Post by Kath » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:47 am

clubgop wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:38 am
You think government operates in any sort of straight forward functional way aint that precious

Well, thanks for the clarifications. This comment, however, is hilarious. Out of one side of your mouth you're talking about how responsible the police are for doing their job, keeping beaches safe from people who aren't drinking. You, then, turn right around and say that government isn't functional.

Which is it? Are they the epitome of good judgement I heard about yesterday or the typically incompetent government employees you're discussing now?
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:51 am

Now I see why Smitty and Capps left.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"