Re: FUCK THE PRC

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:00 pm

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:01 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:53 pm
I'll drop this here instead.

Clips like that make me think M. Hash and I have a chance at stand up.

Because even if we suck . . . it can't be much worse than that.
Last edited by DBTrek on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:01 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:41 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:22 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:26 am

More interested in finding out if you've done any more shed art recently DB.
...but yes, it's soft racism to mock someone for their accent. You should hear what we say about you Yanks...
I've asked about a dozen times, what are some anti-American slurs. Nobody ever gives up the dirt.
:lol:
You think I'm not already unpopular enough around here?
This is what I was really looking for

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:07 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:01 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:53 pm
I'll drop this here instead.

Clips like that make me think M. Hash and I have a chance at stand up.

Because even if we suck . . . it can't be much worse than that.
Yet another sad molester of the First Rule of Comedy.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:23 pm

What?
No love for the pub landlord.
There's no accounting for taste. smh
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:30 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:23 pm
What?
Second one was better.
But he's no Bill Burr or Dave Chapelle.
He's about 0.5 above an Amy Schumer.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:33 pm

OK. This is his most famous routine. If you don't think this is funny I can't help you.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:26 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:30 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:23 pm
What?
Second one was better.
But he's no Bill Burr or Dave Chapelle.
He's about 0.5 above an Amy Schumer.
He at least has bigger tits than Amy Schumer.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:30 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:05 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:43 pm
They decided to throw us all under the bus for their markets until the Imperial College of London pointed out that could cost millions of lives.
So . . . it could've cost us milions of lives, as you say, but it has cost us 24k.
Not too shabby.
You have tens of thousands of dead Americans right now who did NOT have to die but did because of government incompetence. Not just because of Trump either. Democrats and republicans alike share in this debacle, but to abrogate Trump of accountability is fucking stupid, honestly.
I've absolved Trump of nothing. I've simply added context to an extremely unbalanced presentation of facts. I've shown:
  • The steps Trump has taken to address coronavirus, which have been considerable.
  • The opposition (Dems, media, leftists) have no high ground to claim, having both made similarly ridiculous statements and predictions on the outbreak and having grossly mismanaged their own responsibilities.
Neither of those things say "Trump made no mistakes, his handling has been perfect". They simply dispel the erroneous assertion that Trump did everything wrong, his handling created a disaster.
See, this is where you are so dishonest to almost not even worth responding to. There is no situation where you will ever admit you are wrong. If we conceded to these irrational demands to save the markets by sending the working class back out into the workforce and, for a few million of them, their deaths, you will just do what you did with Monty and play the moral equivalency game ("See? You guys supported doing this too so it's not particularly anybody else's fault"). But if we implement social distancing orders as happened, and we scale the fatalities back (for now), you claim the social distancing orders were overreaching based on the lower fatality counts (which were the consequence of the distancing). There is no way to win this game as long as anybody engages with you as if you were in any way attempting to be honest here.

2.2 million was the estimate for how many Americans would have died had we done nothing. I just showed yesterday that the numbers we have right now bear that out. Those estimates were spot on. About 1% of the American population was exposed and we saw about 20k deaths and about 15k in ICUs. If you scaled that up to 70%, included all the ICU patients as fatalities except for a number equal to about the number of ICU beds we have, you end up with about the same estimate that the Imperial College of London had.

Most of these deaths were avoidable with strict contact tracing and widespread testing. Lots of countries out there are not seeing the kinds of deaths we see in America. This is the consequence of the federal government actually trying to *stop* testing early on, which allowed the disease to become endemic. It's a total failure from top to bottom and I for one refuse to absolve anybody in government of accountability, not the least of whom includes the president.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:52 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:01 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:41 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:22 pm

I've asked about a dozen times, what are some anti-American slurs. Nobody ever gives up the dirt.
You think I'm not already unpopular enough around here?
This is what I was really looking for

Nice one :)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0