FUCK THE PRC

Smitty-48

Re: FUCK THE PRC

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:17 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:05 pm
So . . . it could've cost us milions of lives, as you say, but it has cost us 24k.
Not too shabby.
Half of those in New York, otherwise, for the third most populated country on earth, not too shabby
Nec Aspera Terrent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:48 am
this meme is BS, people like me were criticizing trump for claiming the constitution was in play over this issue while simultaneously claiming he could do it anyway. that's the real critique that people on the left arent making. he has been consistent as far as this meme goes

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:40 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:43 pm
They decided to throw us all under the bus for their markets until the Imperial College of London pointed out that could cost millions of lives.
So . . . it could've cost us milions of lives, as you say, but it has cost us 24k.
Not too shabby.
You have tens of thousands of dead Americans right now who did NOT have to die but did because of government incompetence. Not just because of Trump either. Democrats and republicans alike share in this debacle, but to abrogate Trump of accountability is fucking stupid, honestly.
I've absolved Trump of nothing. I've simply added context to an extremely unbalanced presentation of facts. I've shown:
  • The steps Trump has taken to address coronavirus, which have been considerable.
  • The opposition (Dems, media, leftists) have no high ground to claim, having both made similarly ridiculous statements and predictions on the outbreak and having grossly mismanaged their own responsibilities.
Neither of those things say "Trump made no mistakes, his handling has been perfect". They simply dispel the erroneous assertion that Trump did everything wrong, his handling created a disaster.
Does being POTUS not give you responsibility for the actions of government? Buck stops somewhere over there, and a little bit the other way?

American Greatness indeed.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:48 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:17 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Not too shabby.
Half of those in New York, otherwise, for the third most populated country on earth, not too shabby
You think it's over?
You think it's even halfway to being over?
How about if there's a second wave because Trump forces the Governers to reopen for business too soon?
What if 24k becomes 100k, is that still not too shabby?
Does it have to be 2 million before you accept Trump got it badly wrong?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:51 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:48 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:17 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Not too shabby.
You think it's over?
You think it's even halfway to being over?
How about if there's a second wave because Trump forces the Governers to reopen for business too soon?
What if 24k becomes 100k, is that still not too shabby?
Does it have to be 2 million before you accept Trump got it wrong?
Justin Trudeau got it wrong too,

you just seem pathologically obsessed with this Trump fellow you can't stop talking about

Not everybody got it wrong, because of course, I was ready

Save yourself to save the republic

The National Command Authority doesn't protect me, I protect the National Command Authority
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:12 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:40 pm
Does being POTUS not give you responsibility for the actions of government?
Well, if you reference my quick civics lesson a a few pages ago, it gives you responsibility for the FEDERAL/NATIONAL government.

If you have a situation where one state is fucked up, and 49 are ok, did the Federal government fuck up, or did that state fuck up?
:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:36 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:12 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:40 pm
Does being POTUS not give you responsibility for the actions of government?
Well, if you reference my quick civics lesson a a few pages ago, it gives you responsibility for the FEDERAL/NATIONAL government.

If you have a situation where one state is fucked up, and 49 are ok, did the Federal government fuck up, or did that state fuck up?
:think:
Both are quite possible in tandem.

Regardless of border closings, the federal monetary damage will be orders of magnitude worse than the virus anyway.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:48 pm

https://asiatimes.com/2020/02/covid-19- ... n-scholar/
He added that analyses of the Covid-19 virus have shown that it had a 96% genetic similarity with an RaTG13 bat virus also stored at the institute, and that the Covid-19 could be “manufactured” by modifying the RaTG13 virus.

Fang also revealed that French researchers had discovered four more amino acids in the gene sequence of Covid-19 than other known coronaviruses, which could be added artificially to make the viral transmission easier.
Hmm - a virus that is a 96% match to the same SARS virus (form China) with an additional 4 acids that (from other sources) look and operate just like HIV markers by attacking T cells...

From the position that I strongly believe this thing came from a lab - getting harder to believe this was a botched vaccine attempt and staring to look more like an escaped bio weapon research project - not that covid 19 is war grade, but it could be a stepping stone towards one.

And just for you Monte...
Fang’s theory is that natural mutations of viruses will only result in small, singular changes, and it is suspicious to see a naturally mutated virus suddenly take on four amino acids.

HIV takes too long to kill and we have treatments, now a virus that spread like HIV, takes out immune cells and kills in 2 weeks? That’s an army killer.

Just like commies to get the weapon first then worry about developing a vaccine for your own people.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:04 pm

Me thinks the evidence will keep piling up, which is why Pooh Bear told his slaves to expect hard times to come. If this was natural, people would be pissed at PRC for lying and not closing wet markets, but they would eventually be forgiven - if this thing is man made - western world will be out for blood. Maybe us three letter agencies know this and want to avoid stumbling or into wwwiii bc of public outrage.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:06 pm

Btw, anyone know a good deal online for more foil? I’m running low and grocery stores pick up orders are backed up for weeks.

But then again - how crazy is what I just outlined - really?