Whisk(e)y

Martin Hash

Whisk(e)y

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:33 pm

While we were driving through Cali, we stopped at Costco to stock up on whisk(e)y. I tried to get stuff I didn't already have. You can't see it in the photo but there's an even longer line of whisk(e)y on the wetbar behind this whisk(e)y.

Whisk(e)y.jpg

I was liking Dewar's but have settled on JW Red for my scotch. The Laphroaig is too peaty for my current taste but I can see myself going that direction.

Anybody who's at my house is welcome to serve themselves whatever whisk(e)y they want but eventually they need to leave a bottle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Re: Whisk(e)y

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:40 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:33 pm
While we were driving through Cali, we stopped at Costco to stock up on whisk(e)y. I tried to get stuff I didn't already have. You can't see it in the photo but there's an even longer line of whisk(e)y on the wetbar behind this whisk(e)y.

Whisk(e)y.jpg

I was liking Dewar's but have settled on JW Red for my scotch. The Laphroaig is too peaty for my current taste but I can see myself going that direction.

Anybody who's at my house is welcome to serve themselves whatever whisk(e)y they want but eventually they need to leave a bottle.
That's a nice line up right thur.

On the peat, as you say, it becomes an acquired taste

The more scotch you drink, the more you move towards king Lagavulin.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:45 pm

The only problem is that I can't resist the temptation to start sampling before 5 pm. Since Gwynne & I are going dancing tonight, starting early becomes problematic because she'll take me home if other people start taking pictures.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:47 pm

I'm sampling some plain ol' Jim Beam right now, ain't nothing wrong with Jim Beam.

Started off as a lunch bourbon, now I've killed half the bottle.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:58 pm

I take JB in a flask to tedious events like movies I didn’t really want to see but humoring the wife. My son left me some mushroom-infused chocolate for such occasions but JB just tastes better and I have a clear head in the morning.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:02 pm

I don't go out much anymore, I just stay home and drink whiskey.

My wife goes to tedious movies with her best friend

Cool kick ass movies she watches down here with me in the den.

Never was a shrooms guy meself, I just stick to tobacky, wacky tobacky, and liquor.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Last time I did shrooms I ended up hunting people on that mountain park in the middle of Portland in the middle of the night. I think those chicks with the squirt guns gave me something else to. Portland is a really sketchy place.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:16 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:49 pm
Portland is a really sketchy place.
Indeed, somebody ran Sean Kealiher down outside of Cider Riot and there are bullet holes in the abandoned car.

Of course Antifa is claiming it was the "Nazis" who dunnit, but I suspect an inside job.

No video surveillance, whoever done it knew the street well, no gun was found on Kealiher, so he wasn't alone.

Somebody ran Kealiher down, somebody shot up the car, then they disappeared into thin air;

Antifa internal power struggle and/or grudge, then hiding in plain sight :?:

"La révolution dévore ses enfants" ~ Jacques Mallet du Pan
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:31 pm

Nah the sperg lit up an innocent driver and the driver panicked and fled. Not sure why. But all the antifa channels are saying it's not "the fash" and something something about privilege or power Dynamics or whatever. There way of saying they know the two vehicle occupents were black and they aren't saying anything because they know they fucked up. That bar is right next to the hood or Portland's equivalent of one at least.not a lot of blacks there last time I saw it.
There are also videos of the sperg being highly confrontational basically he had this coming

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:34 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:31 pm
Nah the sperg lit up an innocent driver and the driver panicked and fled. Not sure why. But all the antifa channels are saying it's not "the cash" and something something about privilege or power Dynamics or whatever. There way of saying they know the two vehicle occupents were black and they aren't saying anything because they know they fucked up. That bar is right next to the hood or Portland's equivalent of one at least.not a lot of blacks there last time I saw it.
There are also videos of the sperg being highly confrontational basically he had this coming
You're not making sense. The car that ran Kealiher down was at the scene, with bullet holes in it.

Are you saying Antifa lit up the car with two hood rats in it, then the hood rats ran Kealiher down and ditched the car?
Nec Aspera Terrent