44%
No and Be Charged with a Crime
22%

Total votes: 18

kybkh

This Is The End, Beautiful Friend The End

Post by kybkh » Fri May 04, 2018 7:47 am

I'll never vote Republican again....
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Kath

Re: This Is The End, Beautiful Friend The End

Post by Kath » Fri May 04, 2018 7:57 am

kybkh wrote:I'll never vote Republican again....
I thought you were pretty solid. What changed?
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 04, 2018 8:04 am

Kath wrote:
kybkh wrote:I'll never vote Republican again....
I thought you were pretty solid. What changed?
Solid with what? Being a Republican? 2016 is the only time I voted for R or D for President. Normally, I vote 3rd party for POTUS and whichever party is challenging the incumbent just to let them know they can fuck right on off.

As far as what has changed...None of this shit with Trump getting shook down would be taking place if not for the Neo-Con Never Trumpers.

Defeating Trump is defeating every anti-establishment movement.

At first, I thought that it was just the IC trying to keep Trump from locking her (and them) up but at this point I believe it is career politicians on both sides of the fence who are influenced by NAFTA loving, wedding bombing, globalist who have nothing to gain from changing the status quo and they are doing everything they can to stop it from changing.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri May 04, 2018 8:13 am

Fair; I should know better.

I think Trump will sail through a second term quite easily. Who are the Ds going to put up? The pro-crying room candidate?
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 04, 2018 8:19 am

Unemployment at record lows.
Leftist anti-Americanism at record highs.

Seems like he’s sitting well for re-election at the moment.
Of course, he’s quite capable of self destructing at any second, so we’ll see. The anti-Trump crowd would do much better by feeding him rope rather than constantly putting him on trial in the kangaroo court of the media.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 04, 2018 8:20 am

Trump phones for the hoodies.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 04, 2018 8:24 am

Kath wrote:Fair; I should know better.

I think Trump will sail through a second term quite easily. Who are the Ds going to put up? The pro-crying room candidate?
I think you underestimate the Black Caucus. They know if they don't win 2020, they will be looking at a 6-3 R advantage on the supreme court.

They will find a fucking white male to run against Trump and move away from the far Left for this next election. Not sure who, maybe Biden.

In the end, I think Trump is fucked legally. No way the raid his boys office if they didn't have the goods. My guess is Trump will be impeached after 2018 landslide and will step down for "health reasons" leaving the un-electable Pence at the top of the ticket for 2020.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 04, 2018 8:25 am

:lol:

The all powerful black caucus will bring him down.
Of course.
How did we all miss that.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 04, 2018 8:25 am

DBTrek wrote:Unemployment at record lows.
Leftist anti-Americanism at record highs.

Seems like he’s sitting well for re-election at the moment.
Of course, he’s quite capable of self destructing at any second, so we’ll see. The anti-Trump crowd would do much better by feeding him rope rather than constantly putting him on trial in the kangaroo court of the media.
You don't believe that he is legally fucked?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 04, 2018 8:26 am

I don’t believe the black caucus runs the legal system. If he’s fucked legally it’s not because of them, it’s because he’s been committing crimes.