Comey the Criminal Commie - You're Fired

kybkh

Comey the Criminal Commie - You're Fired

Post by kybkh » Tue May 09, 2017 2:51 pm

lulz

President Trump dismisses FBI Director Comey

“The president has accepted the recommendation of the Attorney General and the deputy Attorney General regarding the dismissal of the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation,”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... c9d1aeaf6a
Last edited by kybkh on Thu May 16, 2019 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Okeefenokee

Re: Comey the Commie - You're Fired

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue May 09, 2017 2:54 pm

:violin:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue May 09, 2017 2:56 pm

My guess is Sessions believes charges should be bought versus Hillary and Comey wasn't cooperating.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Take him fishing with uncle Fredo!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Huma needs a new front man.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 09, 2017 3:20 pm

I heard they are getting back together. I'm not even kidding.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue May 09, 2017 3:23 pm

kybkh wrote:My guess is Sessions believes charges should be bought versus Hillary and Comey wasn't cooperating.
Probably got more to do with ending the FBI investigation into the links between the Trump campaign and Russia.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Stickied on /pol/

Highly irregular. This is big news.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 09, 2017 3:35 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Director Comey had a very difficult job. I appreciate his service to our country as both a federal prosecutor and the head of the FBI. I had my differences with him on some matters but never lost sight of the fact that he had a very difficult job and undoubtedly had access to facts that perhaps the rest of us did not. I am thankful for his service to our country and am hopeful our President will select an independent minded individual to replace him as head of our nation's premiere law enforcement agency
t. Trey "Rowdy" Gowdy

Update, May 9, 2017: On Tuesday, the FBI sent a letter to Congress correcting inaccurate congressional testimony by Director James Comey, six days after he mischaracterized what the FBI discovered on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. The bureau addressed the matter in a two-page letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee from its congressional liaison, explaining that it was “intended to supplement” Comey’s testimony, by providing “the full context of what was reviewed and found on the laptop.”

In it, the FBI acknowledged that only a “small number” of more than 49,000 “potential relevant” emails found on Weiner’s laptop had been forwarded from Clinton deputy Huma Abedin to Weiner, her husband, not hundreds or thousands as Comey had stated. The FBI said just two of those messages contained classified information.