Europe, Boring Until it's Not

BjornP

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by BjornP » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:23 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:47 pm
A democracy is not beholden to the government. They are beholden to what the government is governING.
Implying
That a democratic country is more than just its government. The demos of a democracy owe their allegiance to the demos. The kratos part is just a function, a vehicle you use to get from A to B. It has no higher meaning.

I felt like changing sig. Government pomposity was on my mind at the time. Bullshit like journalists standing when the prime minister enters a room. A trend i dislike.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:05 am

BjornP wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:23 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:47 pm
A democracy is not beholden to the government. They are beholden to what the government is governING.
Implying
The kratos part is just a function, a vehicle you use to get from A to B. It has no higher meaning.

Finally a bro on here who smokes and does the kratom. Kratom actually has health benefits and makes you pretty chill. I aced finals week by making kratom tea and smoking a nice Sativa blend. Good to see that you aren't a little narc like all these other douchebags on here brother.
Shikata ga nai

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:26 am

BjornP wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:42 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:03 pm
BjornP wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:32 am

Live free... right up untill you dare to breed which, uhh... *cough* "harms" you. You're a regular champion for liberty, you... :lol:
No troll - if you breed and can't take care of your kids - that effects me because the nanny state will take from me to feed them.

You support your kids ? Have as many as you fucking want.
Oh well, can't have other peoples lives "effecting" you in such a tragic, enormous, and life-changing way as slightly raising your taxes. I can see how that warrants State-imposed sterilization.

As that inspirational flag with a snake says:

"Don't Tread on me. But I'd Love it if You Tread on Other Citizens".

So moving. :cry:

Your avatar must either be meant ironically, or maybe it's your way of saying you're planning on killing yourself. :think:
God you're such a fucking Euroweenie....

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:36 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:26 am
BjornP wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:42 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:03 pm

No troll - if you breed and can't take care of your kids - that effects me because the nanny state will take from me to feed them.

You support your kids ? Have as many as you fucking want.
Oh well, can't have other peoples lives "effecting" you in such a tragic, enormous, and life-changing way as slightly raising your taxes. I can see how that warrants State-imposed sterilization.

As that inspirational flag with a snake says:

"Don't Tread on me. But I'd Love it if You Tread on Other Citizens".

So moving. :cry:

Your avatar must either be meant ironically, or maybe it's your way of saying you're planning on killing yourself. :think:
Dude weed is legal in Europe bro. They can toke in the streets if they want to. I'm not lying to you bro my friend went there and he smoked outside the police station and they didn't cuff his ass or nothing. I swear to god the cops came out there and were like smoking with him being super chill. I'm thinking about moving there brother so that these asshole local cops can stop trying to harsh a brother's buzz. Most of these fuckers don't know the difference between Sativa and Indica. Have I explained to you how the highs are different dude?
Shikata ga nai

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:49 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Whatever that is, it's gotta be better than an Americommie who feels insulted by his fellow citizens having the same rights as himself.. :D

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:55 am

BjornP wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:49 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Whatever that is, it's gotta be better than an Americommie who feels insulted by his fellow citizens having the same rights as himself.. :D

You simply do not comprehend my position, or you're just trolling to be a troll.

Government exists to prevent people from trespassing on the rights of others. You have a kid and can support it - good - doesn't take anything from me. You have a kid and make it a ward of the state...Now the government steels from me to pay for your kid.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:26 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:55 am
BjornP wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

You simply do not comprehend my position, or you're just trolling to be a troll.

Government exists to prevent people from trespassing on the rights of others. You have a kid and can support it - good - doesn't take anything from me. You have a kid and make it a ward of the state...Now the government steels from me to pay for your kid.
You are right, I don’t understand. I can see having preconditions for recieving welfare benefits, duties one has to do to recieve benefits. But you want to radically and extremely disproportionately sterilize people because they cost more money in taxes...

You don't have a "right" to their reproduction rights just by paying taxes, Zlaxer.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:29 am

Zlaxer wrote:
BjornP wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

Government exists because the army wills it.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:36 am

BjornP wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:26 am
Zlaxer wrote:
BjornP wrote:

You are right, I don’t understand. I can see having preconditions for recieving welfare benefits, duties one has to do to recieve benefits. But you want to radically and extremely disproportionately sterilize people because they cost more money in taxes...

You don't have a "right" to their reproduction rights just by paying taxes, Zlaxer.
I'm fine helping out a working stiff who lands on hard times. I am not fine with supporting the DNC plantation/marxist army.

Euroweenie goona be a Euroweenie....loves enslaving others due to "moral obligations". You stick to your side of the pond and I'll stay on mine.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:37 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:29 am
Zlaxer wrote:
BjornP wrote:

Government exists because the army wills it.
The army exists because the people will it (at least they used to).