How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Cid

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:08 pm

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:05 pm
Again, absolute truth, Amazing that Hillary couldn't do the dumb obvious thing of mail-in voting, but I guess they needed the Obama funded pandemic and 3 years of Russia Hoax distraction to make it work.

So its 6 months and then Hillary is inaugurated after Kamala inherits the throne? When does Melania show up with Steve Pieczenik leading the rebels?
Errr, sorry the fake pandemic that's actually just the common cold and we're having a bad flu season because people have been convinced that flu vaccines are bad, which they are becase Bill Gates something something bugrit Millennium Shrimp!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:10 pm

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:05 pm
Again, absolute truth, Amazing that Hillary couldn't do the dumb obvious thing of mail-in voting, but I guess they needed the Obama funded pandemic and 3 years of Russia Hoax distraction to make it work.

So its 6 months and then Hillary is inaugurated after Kamala inherits the throne? When does Melania show up with Steve Pieczenik leading the rebels?
They were overconfident in 2016 and got humiliated. Now they’re taking no chances. Better to burn down the world than risk the people opposing their agenda.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:13 pm

If you’d been posting here regularly, instead of doing a drive-by, you’d know we were all astounded by the depth of the fraud. We got outplayed by feminists, minorities & weirdos who are tougher than OWGs. I’m just getting used to it and I will be taking UBI when it comes.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:13 pm

Yeah, that's it, over confidence, no chances this time, and lets face it Trump worked so hard to get elected the first time, couldn't really be bothered this time. Man just gave up when confronted with a fake pandemic. Dude even went to the hospital for it, freakin sell out.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:18 pm

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:16 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:13 pm
If you’d been posting here regularly, instead of doing a drive-by, you’d know we were all astounded by the depth of the fraud. We got outplayed by feminists, minorities & weirdos who are tougher than OWGs. I’m just getting used to it and I will be taking UBI when it comes.
I know! Man, you guys were actually IN the know, and Trump, my boys, he was just faced with so many people who he could not Trust. Betrayal after betrayal, only Flynn and Stone were true to him (you can tell Manafort wasn't cause his ass is still in jail). Was a done deal, he couldn't even fix the fed with Mnuchin valiantly fighting the good fight.
It’s time: acknowledge that I am the Wysest Myn in the Wyrld, or get the fuck out.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:21 pm

Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:34 pm

Fucking amateurs.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:00 pm

Did Cid get banned from all his other forums and subreddits and had to come back here? Dude last crapped here in April. before that it was 2017. Now comes back and acts like he knows something.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:11 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:00 pm
Did Cid get banned from all his other forums and subreddits and had to come back here? Dude last crapped here in April. before that it was 2017. Now comes back and acts like he knows something.
Probably drunk.

Tired sarcasm is not clever nor entertaining, especially if it's just CNN redux.

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:58 pm

Nah, just felt like y'all were smelling your own farts too much, but cuckmaster Hash had to lay down the law, cause the CNN REDUX is so detrimental to the air around here.

I sent my email, cause he'll delete this post, if you're more of an echo chamber than the old DCF ain't no reason to pretend this is an improvement.

I'll happily take a Dolan on this one.