How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Cid

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:44 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:41 pm
Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:33 pm
Aight General Lee. I'm sure boring Biden is going to be 25th amendmented and the Kamala Ghengis Khan the III will pose no great threat as the millions more Trump voters will support a rag tag group of patriots. Like in Star Wars! But the good ones, not the SJW ruined ones!
I give Biden about a month in office before Herr Harris is appointed the nuclear football.
I mean obviously not, because of the revolution! :ugeek:

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:46 pm

So what is the excuse for Trump not winning outright? He had faith in the system? He was outwitted? He was betrayed? What's the non-MSM narrative that explains the non-MSM reality?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:52 pm

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:46 pm
So what is the excuse for Trump not winning outright? He had faith in the system? He was outwitted? He was betrayed? What's the non-MSM narrative that explains the non-MSM reality?
Dude, I called it the minute I heard about the Shamdemic. Were you posting then? Then when the no verify Mail-in voting that allowed vote harvesting was announced in the Battleground States, it was a done deal.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:57 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oregon ... iot-prayer

Guys with the ARs ditched first, so that's funny, and also, the Revolution WILL BE televised and there will also be merch at your unlawful assemblies!

Gotta make that dolla!

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:58 pm

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:57 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oregon ... iot-prayer

Guys with the ARs ditched first, so that's funny, and also, the Revolution WILL BE televised and there will also be merch at your unlawful assemblies!

Gotta make that dolla!
You have to respect the entrepreneurial spirit.

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:59 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:52 pm
Cid wrote:
Dude, I called it the minute I heard about the Shamdemic. Were you posting then? Then when the no verify Mail-in voting that allowed vote harvesting was announced in the Battleground States, it was a done deal.
Exactly, Martin called it, Trump missed it, I think we all know who the real 5th dimensional chess player is!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:59 pm

Cid wrote:
Welcome to Amerika where the votes don’t matter, and nobody counts them anyway.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:04 pm

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:59 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Cid wrote:
Exactly, Martin called it, Trump missed it, I think we all know who the real 5th dimensional chess player is!
The Hair God didn’t miss it. It went to SCOTUS in September and Roberts cucked 4:4

p.s. Why don’t you know this?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:05 pm

Again, absolute truth, Amazing that Hillary couldn't do the dumb obvious thing of mail-in voting, but I guess they needed the Obama funded pandemic and 3 years of Russia Hoax distraction to make it work.

So its 6 months and then Hillary is inaugurated after Kamala inherits the throne? When does Melania show up with Steve Pieczenik leading the rebels?

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:06 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:04 pm
Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:59 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

The Hair God didn’t miss it. It went to SCOTUS in September and Roberts cucked 4:4

p.s. Why don’t you know this?
Hey when you're right you're right Martin, Roberts cucked it, he was the lynchpin, the keystone, and Trump shoulda known, but I guess he was just blinded by all the.... Gonna say Jack Dorsey Beard in his face? Unclear.