Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:01 am

California wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:38 am
MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:29 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:22 pm
I don't have any power, and even if I did, I couldn't even heal a small part of our sick world.
Only you can heal the part of the world within your reach. Your power is not only infinite but unique. Right now, in the place you are, you are the hope.

This is not meant as a platitude or as solace. It is observation and experience. The ripple effect is real. We only get to choose which pond.
100% true

Free will is real, and there is no predetermined path. I can't believe that over thousands of years of Western Civilization the predeterminism is always there fighting those who believe they choose their own, unique path

Calvinism is fucking retarded
Hahaha.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:17 am

Georgetown students vote to pay slavery reparations. If approved by the University, each student will have to pay a $27 reparations fee each semester.
https://wtop.com/dc/2019/04/georgetown- ... d-in-vote/

The referendum was intentionally non-specific in detailing how the money will be spent. What really matters is that the students will feel better that they paid their slave dues.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:01 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-yo ... LkwwOws63k

NY democrats blocked a bill to provide tuition to gold star families, i stead opting to provide free tuition to foreign colonizers.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:10 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:01 am
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-yo ... LkwwOws63k

NY democrats blocked a bill to provide tuition to gold star families, i stead opting to provide free tuition to foreign colonizers.
I can't take politics seriously anymore. Monied interest and Kleptocracy is the order of the day. We don't have a Republic and we haven't for over a hundred years.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:12 am

Democracy is basically a gang rape in the end. Parasites are outnumbering decent men.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:27 am

I think the idea of a republic is sound at least between that and a real aristocracy. You have parameters such as property, knowledge, competency and so on and that was good. No we don't. This is like Plato and the Founders nightmare. We are moving towards a direct democracy and that is insane really. Of course when I was younger and more naive I would be all for it. Anarchy sounds synonymous with "freedom" now I have a little different view of what liberty means. The liberals are obsessed with muh rights and muh diversity. They are fixated on the care/harm dynamic where as so called conservatives have a more balanced instinctual values to go along with care such as loyalty, sanctity, and authority. Liberty means obligation with so called freedom.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:26 am

Some Black Racist Feminist wrote:The company has a white problem across the board.
https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/cbs-ha ... 203194484/

What would happen if someone said Detroit [or any other major inner city] has a "black" problem?

I'm seriously sick of this shit.....

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:30 am

I am the harbinger of evil...I spend every waking moment plotting how to fuck over darky....I seek nothing but greed and power at the expense of others....I am the most vile creature of all - a White Male.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:21 am

The NFL has a black cornerback problem. There is not a single white cornerback in the NFL. The last one I can remember is Jason Sehorn. Something needs to be done about the toxic culture in the NFL regarding cornerbacks. Especially now that defenses are using more DBs in their bases packages. Moe jobs have opened up, yet none are being given to white guys.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:47 am

Really seems like minorities want whites out of society - perhaps Dr. King's dream is not the future.