Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:31 pm

That stuff is actually evil if you really think about it.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:42 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:31 pm
The best is that it was a social media ad to me. This wasn't me flipping past and ad on the lifetime channel that I happened to see.

Someone at Gillette said, "Yep pay money to put that in front of the middle aged male demographic"

.... I suppose... to be fair... the person in the ad must go through 10x's the razors I do....

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:12 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:42 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:31 pm
The best is that it was a social media ad to me. This wasn't me flipping past and ad on the lifetime channel that I happened to see.

Someone at Gillette said, "Yep pay money to put that in front of the middle aged male demographic"

.... I suppose... to be fair... the person in the ad must go through 10x's the razors I do....
They encourage dangerous life choices for profit, though. Replace obesity with drug abuse, for instance.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:24 pm

That chick's best bet is to get a black boyfriend. Otherwise, she will have to fall back on her EBT/Welfare/garnished ex bf wages to support her baby and use some of them to buy a gillette razor for her nasty back hair. Just gross man.
Shikata ga nai

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:21 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:16 am
There was a movement for a long time to get full time SAHMs more respect, which would have moved a lot more women towards equality. The result was a backlash towards job security for those women. This board is constantly railing against women receiving any share of family pay for their job.
"against women receving ANY share of family pay for their job"?

A SAHM, it married, gets a free place to live, all utilities paid for, all food paid for, probably some money for clothes, maybe a vacation here and there, etc. Is that not "some share" of "family" pay?I

I mean I understand wanting respect for what she does, and it could be a bad relationship, but I know a lot of guys that basically hand their paycheck over to "the wife" every other week, she pays all the bills, pays the mortgage, etc... And then bitches about how he doesn't do enough. "Respect"? Goes both ways, right?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:55 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:21 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
There was a movement for a long time to get full time SAHMs more respect, which would have moved a lot more women towards equality. The result was a backlash towards job security for those women. This board is constantly railing against women receiving any share of family pay for their job.

A SAHM, it married, gets a free place to live, all utilities paid for, all food paid for, probably some money for clothes, maybe a vacation here and there, etc. Is that not "some share" of "family" pay?I

I mean I understand wanting respect for what she does, and it could be a bad relationship, but I know a lot of guys that basically hand their paycheck over to "the wife" every other week, she pays all the bills, pays the mortgage, etc... And then bitches about how he doesn't do enough. "Respect"? Goes both ways, right?
You are wasting your breath. I know like 3 guys who are essentially Dred Scott, with the courts forcing them back to the pussy plantation. Western women are the most priveleged demographic in human history by a country mile, living better than pharoahs and kings, yet to hear them tell it they are in Dachua. Just don't even pay attention. They have nothing valid to say man. Not a single syllable of value.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:01 pm

Here is what I don't get:

Why is that women in bad relationships end up sticking around. We have had women's shelters for decades. We have govt programs coming out the ass backwards for women. Hell the woman can hit herself, and get the husband locked up. IF you are in a bad relationship, there are billions spent nationwide to help you. Not buying this victim narrative. Women have just worked hard to remove the stigma of using govt programs they don't need. Most men would feel ashamed being on welfare and whatnot, but women have created advocacy groups to make men feel bad about openly calling out lazy entitled women who make poor decisions for sucking up the paychecks of working folks.
Shikata ga nai

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:07 am

MilSpecs wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:46 am
I’ve actually seen a surprising number of women doing the sign holding for power crews in the last year or two.
For years.

I don't measure our progress by the percentage of us who go for yet another low paying job. We could stay waitresses and receptionists if the point is to stay down. We need to rise up.

That's because its not a job

The way my schedule works I'm a SAHD every Wednesday and Thursday, as well as the times I use my vacation to be a SAHD when my wife has work trips she has to travel for. I'll take that ANY day over actually going to work, and that's coming from someone who has a well-paying, easy job that he actually likes.

Especially now that both kids are in school? Please.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:36 am

A good woman who actually does all the work involved in that is rare.

Number one indicator you married poorly is when the woman is staying at home, living off your labor, and then demanding you pay her cash in addition to all that. Such a woman is unlikely to be doing much work around the house either. Most American women see us as resources and utilities, but a woman like that is aware of what she is doing and exploiting you.

American women are really getting fucking ridiculous. If it was the other way around they'd call men parasites.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:47 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:21 pm
MilSpecs wrote:

My husband does exactly that. My paycheck goes to the family as well. I do all the financial work, which means if things go south it’s all my fault. Also with the kids, the house, everything. That’s what I complain about. Not the disproportionate amount of work but being responsible for most of our life. Just like he feels responsible for our standard of living. I might have made as much as him, but he can’t do what I do. Actually, you guys can - you just don’t want to because it’s scut work and we’ll do it. You may have heard some version of this before. ;)

As far as getting free stuff - not remotely equal. Out of curiosity, do you go to work and expect to get a place to live and a few vacations and that’s good enough for you? Do you expect to get some kind of financial security? Retirement savings, equity in your home, etc. Nobody ‘gives’ a sah parent anything. The deal was that I gave up the professional life I would have had and half the resources belong to me. The key to the marriage is that I would hand that half over to him without hesitation if he needed it. The family comes first and my husband is my closest family member. That’s what the younger generation missed learning, and it can’t be said enough. Your spouse is your closest relative.
:royalty-queen: