What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

DrYouth

Re: What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

Post by DrYouth » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:14 pm

And amazingly it has turned into an all out brawl...

Kath is cracking her whip, Monte playing his harp giving her +1 to hit....

Smitty of course is in the courtyard in full plate mail with Cappy and Clubgop at his flanks....

From the side the adventurers are egging them on and hurling rotton veggies from the market.

Meanwhile Lord Hash has taken up a chair on one of the balconies overlooking the square.

He seems to be enjoying the afternoon's entertainment.

We all eagerly await the arrival of the ice zombies which have been promised.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:07 am

Kath is accused of using illegal magic...

Apparently her whip is a Whip of Disappearing...

Causing Capps to complain endlessly about the disappearance of his boots and gauntlets.

Kath defends herself claiming she was merely reorganizing her opponents armour and weapons.

"Content Organization" was the plea...

Lord Hash remained impassive and Kath committed herself under pressure to restrain the use of her Whip of Disappearing.

Smitty and Capps delirious with the outcome proceed to parade around Hash's estate in their blood red plate mail.

Inviting others to ogle, sexy brooding and taking every opportunity to deliver wedgies to Monte.

Capps takes every opportunity to snipe at Kath about the disappearance of a set of shoelaces... leading the adventurers to commission an band of local musicians to attempt to drown out the bickering.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:27 am

DrYouth wrote:Kath is accused of using illegal magic...

Apparently her whip is a Whip of Disappearing...

Causing Capps to complain endlessly about the disappearance of his boots and gauntlets.

Kath defends herself claiming she was merely reorganizing her opponents armour and weapons.

"Content Organization" was the plea...

Lord Hash remained impassive and Kath committed herself under pressure to restrain the use of her Whip of Disappearing.

Smitty and Capps delirious with the outcome proceed to parade around Hash's estate in their blood red plate mail.

Inviting others to ogle, sexy brooding and taking every opportunity to deliver wedgies to Monte.

Capps takes every opportunity to snipe at Kath about the disappearance of a set of shoelaces... leading the adventurers to commission an band of local musicians to attempt to drown out the bickering.
This "Smitty and Capps are enraged while Kath is calm, cool and collected" narrative you keep peddling, sounds like siding against hockey talk to me, stop buying Kath's ridiculous interpretation of events and tread lightly. Be a shame if the D&D nerds got drowned out by hockey talk.....
:twisted:
*yip*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:04 pm

Well... Kath was called out on her use of illegal magic...

No spats in Hash's domain shall invoke the Whip of Disappearing.

And Kath did threaten to summon the Ice Zombie spambots... another illegal intervention.

And, may I add... that is some sexy plate mail. ;)

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:07 pm

DrYouth wrote:Well... Kath was called out on her use of illegal magic...

No spats in Hash's domain shall invoke the Whip of Disappearing.

And Kath did threaten to summon the Ice Zombie spambots... another illegal intervention.

And, may I add... that is some sexy plate mail. ;)
Carry on, just be careful you don't cross the Hockey Paladins, we'll fuck your shit up. Unless you're itching for a good fight, in which case you find no superior foes to test yourself against, in that case, bring it on.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:33 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:44 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Image
Please reequip with appropriate projectile weapon...

Longbow, crossbow or javelin.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:46 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:48 pm

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:56 pm

Acceptable.