What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

TheReal_ND

Re: What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:55 pm

DrYouth wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Good well that's settled. Have fun with goo I'm going down to the river to hunt for a while since MY FUCKING SNARES ARE EMPTY

Weild hunting bow and iron tipped arrows. Sneak mode engaged
So shall we go with Human Ranger then, Bow, 30 iron tipped arrows... Sword and dagger.
Nord. Fuck off lowly Breton. None of this "We're all one race, the human race" hippy dippy bull shit

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 pm

Always gotta be that one Dave in the party ...
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm

clubgop wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Backstab for 2x damage, being sure to twist and rip.
It's Burns night tonight. Mince the fucker up and put him in the Haggis mix.

You guys just killed and ate a horse. I know it had as big of a dick as me but it was a fucking horse. Still here, you gaians can't get to me. I got way too much experience with you people a couple of amateurs ain't gonna touch me. When you gonna learn?
Shut up and bleed.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:10 pm

One of the shortest modules put out by TSR.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:37 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: It's Burns night tonight. Mince the fucker up and put him in the Haggis mix.

You guys just killed and ate a horse. I know it had as big of a dick as me but it was a fucking horse. Still here, you gaians can't get to me. I got way too much experience with you people a couple of amateurs ain't gonna touch me. When you gonna learn?
Shut up and bleed.

I am just going to put this out- Maybe he became an:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:39 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: It's Burns night tonight. Mince the fucker up and put him in the Haggis mix.

I know Gaians are confused by gender but males don't bleed like that, sorry. You being a bitch I can see you are experiencing the ending of your moon phase. How's the leg?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:44 pm

Penner wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Shut up and bleed.

I am just going to put this out- Maybe he became an:

Can't bear to lose me after hearing about the horse cock huh? Touching, but tweddle dirty dick and tweddle cock a dodaloo can't touch a mercurial inspector.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:16 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Nord. Fuck off lowly Breton. None of this "We're all one race, the human race" hippy dippy bull shit
Dude... it’s D&D... the races are code for different human races... gnomes are jews, orcs are Muslims, dwarves are burly bearded celts and elves are whoever you consider fruity and artistic.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:19 pm

DrYouth wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Nord. Fuck off lowly Breton. None of this "We're all one race, the human race" hippy dippy bull shit
Dude... it’s D&D... the races are code for different human races... gnomes are jews, orcs are Muslims, dwarves are burly bearded celts and elves are whoever you consider fruity and artistic.
Have you ever seen Bright on Netflix?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:51 pm

DrYouth wrote:

Well that's fine then. Going to take me a minute to adjust because I'm used to the Tolkien realm where Dwarves are the Jews.

These fuckers kept digging for shiny shit until they pissed off a dragon and began wandering around like a homeless tribe until they could get some dupes to go slay the dragon for them.

Tolkien was red pilled AF