What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

DrYouth

Re: What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

Post by DrYouth » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:01 am

DB is on goo collecting duty...

Lord Hash will likely reward him handsomely at the annual Christmas Banquet.

I hear there will be pigturduckin and mead!

We should probably book ahead for the minstrels.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:13 am

Good well that's settled. Have fun with goo I'm going down to the river to hunt for a while since MY FUCKING SNARES ARE EMPTY

Weild hunting bow and iron tipped arrows. Sneak mode engaged

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:35 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Hunting Cuntgop through the streets, awaiting my moment.
I can smell your dirty dick undercover hack bitch ass a mile away, I'll be fine. Besides one glance of crossbow and you run the other way being a hoplophobe and all. It will be like the LV constabulary trying to get to the mass archer turned the bow on himself before they got too him. Remember? Of course you do you were crying about it wanted mass bow confiscation and cutting off the pointer finger on babies born after a certain date calling them "digits of mass destruction."
Backstab for 2x damage, being sure to twist and rip.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:08 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Good well that's settled. Have fun with goo I'm going down to the river to hunt for a while since MY FUCKING SNARES ARE EMPTY

Weild hunting bow and iron tipped arrows. Sneak mode engaged
So shall we go with Human Ranger then, Bow, 30 iron tipped arrows... Sword and dagger.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:14 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Hunting Cuntgop through the streets, awaiting my moment.
I can smell your dirty dick undercover hack bitch ass a mile away, I'll be fine. Besides one glance of crossbow and you run the other way being a hoplophobe and all. It will be like the LV constabulary trying to get to the mass archer turned the bow on himself before they got too him. Remember? Of course you do you were crying about it wanted mass bow confiscation and cutting off the pointer finger on babies born after a certain date calling them "digits of mass destruction."
It's Burns night tonight. Mince the fucker up and put him in the Haggis mix.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
We actually did a family dinner and recited the poem once. That thing is LOOONNNGGG :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:24 pm

Yon master of the pudding race. I hope you recite it in a broad Scots accent.
Plenty of room in the sheep's stomach for some minced troll. Bring the body to the pub kitchen I'll sharpen the mincer blades.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:18 pm

I'm surprised no one picked up that MAGA cap...

It was actually a helm of stable genius.

Increases Intelligence by 2 points.

Which only brought the Trolls intelligence up to a 6.... but for Mages... consider the black market value.

Ah well... No trace of it today... Prolly the Gnomes got it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:41 pm

You're a 3rd level bard with a pawned instrument now. Go pick up the hat yourself and sing us a song about your cucked homeland that was overrun by the orcs you allowed to migrate there.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:30 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

You guys just killed and ate a horse. I know it had as big of a dick as me but it was a fucking horse. Still here, you gaians can't get to me. I got way too much experience with you people a couple of amateurs ain't gonna touch me. When you gonna learn?