Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:06 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:07 am
clubgop wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:48 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:50 pm

I think we’re all supposed to be rude to each other, and shit in the streets. That’s what I took away from it anyway.
All you had to do was listen to your vaunted OWS and shit in a family owned businesses in Manhattan which you insist doesnt really exists. If it's corporate owned you can shit in it anywhere you damn please because capitalism and shit.
I would proudly take a shit in the lobby of Goldman Sachs, given the chance.
But not Berkshire Hathaway, because you a hack bitch who is just as rude and SJW certified as that bitch. Exactly as I said.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:18 am

clubgop wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:06 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:48 pm

All you had to do was listen to your vaunted OWS and shit in a family owned businesses in Manhattan which you insist doesnt really exists. If it's corporate owned you can shit in it anywhere you damn please because capitalism and shit.
But not Berkshire Hathaway, because you a hack bitch who is just as rude and SJW certified as that bitch. Exactly as I said.
Nah, I’ll shit in Buffets lobby too. He’s in Mebraska though, so it’s a longer trip.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:26 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:18 am
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Nah, I’ll shit in Buffets lobby too. He’s in Mebraska though, so it’s a longer trip.
The entitled millennial expects the corporate titan to move closer so they can shit in it's lobby. Wants to sit down to punch up, but can't even spell Nebraska correctly. Because people in the middle of the country are dirt. So you and the SJW are a match made in heaven. Still got you pegged.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:03 am

clubgop wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:26 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

The entitled millennial expects the corporate titan to move closer so they can shit in it's lobby. Wants to sit down to punch up, but can't even spell Nebraska correctly. Because people in the middle of the country are dirt. So you and the SJW are a match made in heaven. Still got you pegged.
Makes sense.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:06 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:03 am
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Makes sense.
You decided to turn over a new leaf and not buy that corporate monstrosity known as toilet paper, use actual leaves instead. So when you shit on an investment bankers lobby you are also sending an environmental message. I mean got to have some sanitation not be a total savage.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:12 am

clubgop wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:06 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:03 am
clubgop wrote:

Makes sense.
You decided to turn over a new leaf and not buy that corporate monstrosity known as toilet paper, use actual leaves instead. So when you shit on an investment bankers lobby you are also sending an environmental message. I mean got to have some sanitation not be a total savage.
He'll get busted for public indecency before he gets that far because he's not wearing corporate manufactured clothing. Maybe he's ok though with an animal skin loincloth, maybe a raccoon skin from some roadkill or something so he's not responsible for killing it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:23 pm

Can you name one product or innovation that GS or Buffett are responsible for? Morgan Stanley, JP, etc?

Reverse mortgages, ARMs, vulture capitalism, and the ruination of millions. That's it.

Fuck those guys, and your superficial knee-jerk reactions. Anarcho-capitalism is not a valid system.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:58 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:23 pm
Can you name one product or innovation that GS or Buffett are responsible for? Morgan Stanley, JP, etc?

Reverse mortgages, ARMs, vulture capitalism, and the ruination of millions. That's it.

Fuck those guys, and your superficial knee-jerk reactions. Anarcho-capitalism is not a valid system.
I dunno, but it you look up GS venture capital, JPM venture capital (spun off in 2006), I'm willing to bet they've pumped money into most of the current "social media" giants as startups, as well as startup biotech firms, etc. Probably quite a few jobs created by that as well, even though it course some will fail. Would those products/innovations exist today if there hadn't been VC money to get them started?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:09 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Goldman Sachs is the largest venture capital source for tech startups in America.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:11 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Do you mean Buffett personally, or Berkshire Hathaway?
Berkshire owns Fruit of the Loom, Acme Brick, Justin Boots and Benjamin Moore paints, all of which were established in the late 1800s. Among the other Berkshire-owned companies are the well-known Dairy Queen, Geico Insurance, See’s Candies, Helzberg Diamonds, Nebraska Furniture Mart, and the Burlington Northern (BNSF) railroad line.
Yeah, none of those companies ever produced a thing.