Social Justice Warriors Thread

PartyOf5

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:30 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:38 am
Louis CK puts out some new comedy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollin ... 73808/amp/
“This hacky, unfunny, shallow routine is just a symptom of how people are afraid to feel empathy,” director Judd Apatow tweeted. “It’s much easier to laugh at our most vulnerable than to look at their pain directly & show them love and concern. Louis CK is all fear and bitterness now. He can’t look inward.”
From the guy that made a movie mocking virgins (which was hilarious, btw) and about unwanted pregnancy. Now he's the judge of what is allowed to be the subject of comedy.

I also love how they refer to this as "leaked audio" like it's some kind of secret. It's part of his comedy act, not some accidental live mic slip.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:33 am

go get em louie

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:41 am

Mow your lawn, bucko.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:05 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:30 am
jediuser598 wrote:

“This hacky, unfunny, shallow routine is just a symptom of how people are afraid to feel empathy,” director Judd Apatow tweeted. “It’s much easier to laugh at our most vulnerable than to look at their pain directly & show them love and concern. Louis CK is all fear and bitterness now. He can’t look inward.”
From the guy that made a movie mocking virgins (which was hilarious, btw) and about unwanted pregnancy. Now he's the judge of what is allowed to be the subject of comedy.

I also love how they refer to this as "leaked audio" like it's some kind of secret. It's part of his comedy act, not some accidental live mic slip.
I had the same take "leaked audio"? Yeah right.

I think this might be a good thing, Louie has real talent, now that he doesn't have to kow tow to PC culture, we get the good stuff.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:41 am

Mow your lawn, bucko.
It's a good thing I watched that, by the title and the look of the chick I was pretty sure it was going to be some kind of lesbian sex message.

After watching, I guess I should just say fuck it and not keep my property up at all, better yet, I should give it to some brown people as penance for my racial sins.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:31 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:05 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:30 am
jediuser598 wrote:

I had the same take "leaked audio"? Yeah right.

I think this might be a good thing, Louie has real talent, now that he doesn't have to kow tow to PC culture, we get the good stuff.
well, its sort of bad etiquette to go into a comedy club and record the sets, most comedians are still workshopping their ideas and the material isn't finished. its sort of fucked up to take audio and present it as a complete set, so "leaked audio" isnt too far off the mark imo. but anyway im still glad someone recorded it, i was more interested to hear louie material than ever and he didn't disappoint. his last few specials were a little weak so this is a good way to challenge him to step it up. hoping he continues to work on it and releases it at some point

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:50 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:24 pm

Mow your lawn, bucko.
It's a good thing I watched that, by the title and the look of the chick I was pretty sure it was going to be some kind of lesbian sex message.

After watching, I guess I should just say fuck it and not keep my property up at all, better yet, I should give it to some brown people as penance for my racial sins.
I think we’re all supposed to be rude to each other, and shit in the streets. That’s what I took away from it anyway.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:15 pm

My takeaway is that this cranky women didn't get enough dicking and became hysterical.

Any time an average-looking woman shaves half her head like an orc bride from Mount Gundabad, you have to know the consequences of feminism have basically short-circuited her brain.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:48 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:50 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Mow your lawn, bucko.

I think we’re all supposed to be rude to each other, and shit in the streets. That’s what I took away from it anyway.
All you had to do was listen to your vaunted OWS and shit in a family owned businesses in Manhattan which you insist doesnt really exists. If it's corporate owned you can shit in it anywhere you damn please because capitalism and shit.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:07 am

clubgop wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:48 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:50 pm
C-Mag wrote:

All you had to do was listen to your vaunted OWS and shit in a family owned businesses in Manhattan which you insist doesnt really exists. If it's corporate owned you can shit in it anywhere you damn please because capitalism and shit.
I would proudly take a shit in the lobby of Goldman Sachs, given the chance.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0